It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID....possible identity of Hillary server hacker revealed?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Just because it's ignored and leads nowhere, it doesn't mean that some conspiracies have not been exposed here.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: 0bserver1

You guys really amaze me how quick you find something that actually could lead to a major thing.

Except it never leads to anything.

I've been 11 years on ATS. Not a single genuine conspiracy has -- to my recollection -- been exposed here in all that time.

I can't think of any either myself. This still is eluding me as to how there are literally no resources on these particular Blackberry Email Strings online except for references where they are used in emails released by FOIA for Clinton and others asking about how they can pull that info.....just really odd that those are the only 2 things that pop up. Not even anything from RIM online about it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Outstanding work !!!
Just the fact that it is now OS, is worth a lot.

Buck

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No?

You might want to parse that statement again.

edit on 4/11/16 by Astyanax because: of gun-jumping smartphone.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

No?

You might want to parse that statement again.

No thanks. I am good with my statement, as is.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Quick note:

There is only one place a government employee can get a authorized secure phone for government use.

No one could have picked one up for her without her signing a SF-153 to verify the transaction.

They are talking about getting an off the shelf phone for her. Totally illegal to discuss classified conversations over those.
edit on R452016-11-04T09:45:53-05:00k4511Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You guys really amaze me how quick you find something that actually could lead to a major thing.

I've been 11 years on ATS. Not a single genuine conspiracy has -- to my recollection -- been exposed here in all that time.

Maybe secretly you guys digging ,gave others clues to dig deeper and finally found leads to come forward with?

Like that Steve Pieczenik said it all was initiated by the Internet, you'll who are posting here and else are in some kind way pieces of the puzzle.

And the agencies are using it to finally put it all together to use it in their investigations.

Every drop makes an ocean, or a full tank of gasoline depends how you look at it..

No I believe you guys are what makes us all aware, keep on doing this..

edit on 0b10America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 10:24:10 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 10:24:10 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

And yet, here you are...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well...remember in my second post there was a guy asking the same stuff on a BB forum about he keys? Username was yk101.....I found him and this is where it gets odd again.

So he is the VP of Windows architecture at D E Shaw....a massive global investment group.

So...now for the fun part...

David E Shaw

In 1986, he joined Morgan Stanley, as vice president for technology in Nunzio Tartaglia's automated proprietary trading group. In 1994, Shaw was appointed by President Clinton to the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, where he was chairman of the Panel on Educational Technology. In 2000, he was elected to the board of directors of the American Association for the Advancement of Science served as its treasurer 2000-2010. In 2007, Shaw was elected as a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. In 2009, he was appointed by President Obama again to the President's Council of Advisors on Science and Technology.

Shaw has donated US$2.25 million to Priorities USA Action, a Super PAC supporting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.[11]

So...appointed by both WJC and Obama...and oddly ends up his VP happens to be one of the ONLY people that has ever posted the exact BB Key String online talking about VIP use and calendar appointments being of the utmost importance....

Makes me say HMMMMMM!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Do you honestly think you would hear about it, if they did ??
And I'll give you a freebie.
If that statement were to be true, why did Duane Clarridge have a account here ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Buck

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

why did Duane Clarridge have a account here ?
en.wikipedia.org...

Hmmm, Looks almost as if every conspiracy seeker unconsciously sometimes are working for someone's agenda?

" Twilight zone tune"
edit on 0b27America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 12:55:27 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 12:55:27 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You may really be onto something here, but I lost you at this post. How are you making the connection between yk101 being yury kalnitsky??? I'm not seeing that.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

You may really be onto something here, but I lost you at this post. How are you making the connection between yk101 being yury kalnitsky??? I'm not seeing that.

Whoops...forgot about that...

OK, so here are three more sites and screen shots of how I figured it out.

source

That's where I found his first name and last initial linked to the handle.

source

That's where I found his full name linked to a BES blackberry question.

source

And that's where I found his phone number and private email that linked him to Shaw. Apparently he is a watch aficionado.
edit on 11/4/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is where I really linked the two...yk101 yury k and his flikr stream of the watches he collects and sells online at the last couple links I sent.

source

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow, now that is some impressive winkling out of information from scattered clues.

If meaningful, you've painted a bulls eye on these people and perhaps yourself.

The Clintons do not take kindly to people peeking up their skirts.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!!

Loyd,1994

How about breast cancer?

1) awareness
2) treatment
3) pink ribbons and 5k walks

A billion dollar "conspiracy"

NO CAUSE???????

NO CURE!

Who doesn't want to protect boobs?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Oh...by the way, not sure if this is relevant at all or not, but yk101 is Russian and went to Kishinev Polytechnic Institute in Russia. I can't find anything about his past previous to coming to the US and working as an Electrical Engineer for Thomson Industries Inc starting in 1986.

posted on Nov, 6 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
And now this guy is possibly the FBI agent in this breaking news report who murder/suicided.

denverguardian.com...

The plot thickens. No justice for innocents if these people walk that are in these cults of power in DC.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not sure if this would be connected in any way though.

I am still going over some more things I have found online about the folks I have tracked down from these emails. Interesting connections to Obama and Clinton from their times in office....oh and Russia.

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Figured out another piece to this puzzle...I think the reason for the redaction is because it shows the actual server she sent the email from. I have managed to find a couple of them and cross reference other emails like Huma Abedin and Tina Flournoy to figure out what they were.

So one is associated with CESC the Clinton Executive Services Corp.... server is CESC-EXCH01.clinton.local

This one is related to her hrod17@clintonemail and HDR22@clintonemail addresses and so is Huma's and Tina's, both of which have different "site.com" addresses, one is clintonemail and one is presidentclinton....telling me BOTH of their emails were housed on this server and likely why it was deleted.

Then there is also the clintonfoundation.org email address that comes from a server Clinton07.utopiasystems.net that also had plenty of these emails pass through.

The hrcoffice.com email addresses....so the domain was purchased by Nick Merrill on June 1, 2014 which means prior to that there is no reference to an email address ending with hrcoffice.com....no known association to any other server or company that I can find....solely set up to avert the email issue at the time.

Then there is the hillaryclinton.com email address which is a bit more interesting as far as the message ID's go. So this one ig a forward from google mail...as in the hillaryclinton.com address is a gmail address with a company name associated....meaning that ANYTHING they passed through a hillaryclinton.com email address is STILL on Google's servers.

So....I wonder how this is not an issue at this point?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join