It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID....possible identity of Hillary server hacker revealed?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ok....so I was a bit hesitant to post about this, but decided to put it out there to see what can be discerned by the minds of the forum. I was chatting with another member here and this is basically verbatim what I showed. It definitely piqued my interest.

At the end of all the HRC emails you see some Blackberry codes and I randomly decided to search them...this is one PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID

Well, the only hits that comes up with are the HRC emails released, a "seemingly random text string, a Microsoft help file and forums with a guy asking about how they work and very specific questions about the information they give in them. Majority being HRC emails and this guy asking about that particular chunk of BB code at the bottom of the emails, but not in reference to HRC emails.

Feel free to search it for yourself to see. Here are the interesting things about what comes up:

So this is one of the first hits:

BBForum

Now he specifically asks for this:

Does anyone have any powershell EWS code they are willing to share that will pull off the RIM properties from emails?

Specifcally i'm trying to get the following....
PR_RIM_INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID
PR_RIM_MSG_REF_ID
PR_RIM_MSG_ON_DEVICE_3_6
PR_RIM_MSG_STATUS
PR_RIM_PAGER_TX_FLAG
PR_RIM_MSG_FOLDER_ID

On down the search page there is another hit:

Yahoo Forum

Kind of asking the same question but the username is r0bsk1. Well if you click on the messages and expand them, you suddenly see a familiar name pop up at message 7 and it is obvious that r0bsk1 and the guy from the first forum are the same:

Then I was searching another of the strings at the bottom of the emails and came across this little gem:

Source

So apparently there is a folder that stores ALL messages on the BES FOREVER...again, this is only one of a few links that come up searching these things...majority are FOIA releases.

Cont>>>

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Now lets go back to another oddity that pops up when you search the name of the guy in the first picture of the OP and add "Clinton" to it:

Clinton saved

Fay-Dumaine, for instance: “Mr. Haines presented with a number of grandiose claims,” she wrote, “including that he is ‘world famous’ for preventing the assassination of former President Clinton. He said he was running for president at the time, and thus for a campaigning candidate to save the life of the incumbent President was ‘one of the most unique pieces of American history.’” Grandiose-sounding, certainly, but there’s actually some truth to that, too. Nearly 10 years ago, a gunman on Pennsylvania Avenue NW fired 27 rounds of ammunition at the White House before he was stopped by two bystanders. A Washington Post article published the next day, Oct. 30, 1994, identifies Haines as one of those bystanders: “Walking a baby in a stroller, Robert Haines, who identified himself as an independent candidate for president, grabbed the weapon as another man, who has not been identified, wrestled the gunman to the ground, witnesses said.”

So a man that just happens to have the same name stopped a shooter that was firing on the White House when Clinton was there as President.

And here is the guy that is from those posts....quite the background right?

r0bsk1

Could this be the hacker that helped crack Clinton's BB server or BB phone?

SO....as a side show....here is another interesting one I found that I believe may be the same server admin that was caught on Reddit asking how to delete email header names. And he happens to be asking about the same file names and even uses the line: I have a number of VIP users for whom loosing an appointment is a very costly proposition

Source

Now granted this is back in 2007....but who was running for POTUS back then? HRC

Now there are very few things that come up in these searches...you will see if you do them yourself. I will leave it with one final thing that came up:

Skadden

If you click on the "Strings" at the bottom of that page, it shows the source for the email that was sent. In it is a name with an email of Skadden. Search Skadden in the wikileaks files and you get none other than David Simas and John Podesta....plenty of emails to wade through on them and staff discussions. Skadden is a MASSIVE global law firm....just found it interesting that they would pop up on the short list of links.

Anywho....let me know what you think.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Not sure what you think to have found.

The MESSAGE ID is exactly what the name implies. It is an identifier for the particular message added by the email service when the mail is sent.

See en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.nsf.gov...

edit on 4-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
If it is him.....all I can say is that he saved Clinton slice years ago only to be killed by him now. ..he won't last long if it is him.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This thread could end up getting someone killed. Just felt the need to say that. Good find OP.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Not sure what you think to have found.

The MESSAGE ID is exactly what the name implies. It is an identifier for the particular message added by the email service when the mail is sent.

See en.wikipedia.org...

Did you perhaps Google it or any of the strings at the bottom of the emails to see what popped up? It's rare in Google to only have 1 or 2 pages of hits, and for most of them to be from FOIA files when these strings SHOULD be fairly common place out there...well...just Google it and see for yourself.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I should have put this in the OP, but forgot to.

These are the Blackberry strings I was talking about.

The one I referenced in the OP is also found on other Clinton emails and is the only part of them that is redacted.
edit on 11/4/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   
They are all redacted in every page like this one

This is the reason I originally started searching. I wanted to find out what info was so important in that little piece of these files that it had to be redacted. It has to have some type of identifying feature that is able to be searched somehow or able to "unlock" a message.

So we have the email from Hillary asking Huma to get her a secure phone and she asks if a trusted person from Anthony's camp can bring it to her. I wonder if all of the phones she lost or replaced have ever been accounted for.

Her BB's would have that particular code that would be used to unlock the server and download the messages is my thought. Interesting timing the guy with all the questions had in light of this....only a couple pages on this particular string from a Google search and the most hits come from FOIA docs and this guy asking how to pull the info and using different names at different forums to ask?

There is also an article that states transferring a phone in this method is acceptable as long as the phone is "inoperable". Is this particular string ID part of that in operability? Is that why it is the only part that is redacted in every communication? Was this string hacked or known so that the attacker could indeed access and download all the emails?

Article Inoperable

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
If it is him.....all I can say is that he saved Clinton slice years ago only to be killed by him now. ..he won't last long if it is him.

I don't think the guy I linked to is the same guy that saved Clinton...I think it is an odd coincidence they happen to have the same name...as in maybe it is made up specifically to link to a story in which a Clinton was shot at.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I really hate to sound ignorant here, but since I'm not pc geek at your level, could you or someone possible explain what all this might actually mean in a explanation 101? I think I get the gist, but I don't want to just assume. Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Just found this from wikipedia on the hacking attempts and it sort of confirms what I thought.

Security experts such as Chris Soghoian believe that emails to and from Clinton may have been at risk of hacking and foreign surveillance.[63] Marc Maiffret, a cybersecurity expert, said that the server had "amateur hour" vulnerabilities.[64] For the first two months after Clinton was appointed Secretary of State and began accessing mail on the server through her Blackberry, transmissions to and from the server were apparently not encrypted. On March 29, 2009, a “digital certificate" was obtained which would have permitted encryption.[8]

source

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Those headers on a blackberry tell the phone what to do with the message. For example I can send an e mail from one blackberry to update your calendar on yours. It shows up as a code on your message id. Blackberry to blackberry communications have many tricks that you can use for example you can send txt to there blackberry id. meaning only that device can see the message. But point being the headers don't identify a person in the emails they simply tell the blackberry how to handle the email and even what priority to set it. Meaning these codes are used by all blackberry's and in no way identifies a user. There blackberry id is another matter entirely but that doesn't show in message headers and is only sent by request. The reason I know this is at my university we had a program written to help us and it worked somewhat. But the real solution was eventually getting rid of them and swithing to androids, Rims security features often get in the way even when they aren't supposed to.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah...I understand that part, but the specific INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID in this case is the only thing in the identifier information that is redacted in every single document in her emails. This is why I think there either is identifying info that would allow someone to interact with the server or another BB device in order to "trick" it into pulling emails down.

The only reason I can think of for them to redacted it is that possibly there are multiples for Hillary which would show she had lost phones and made the system susceptible to hacking.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah...I understand that part, but the specific INTERNET_MESSAGE_ID in this case is the only thing in the identifier information that is redacted in every single document in her emails. This is why I think there either is identifying info that would allow someone to interact with the server or another BB device in order to "trick" it into pulling emails down.

The only reason I can think of for them to redacted it is that possibly there are multiples for Hillary which would show she had lost phones and made the system susceptible to hacking.

No the reason is because the message header gives information on what happened to the email upon receipt. Was it opened was it forwarded did it start any aps on the phone. Now in govt they used an app for blackberries for encryption depending on the classification of the message. The classifications are going to be restricted information. reason being if I have a blackberry I can set the classification of a message I send and for example trip there encryption protocol. doesn't sound like a big deal right? However I can request a return message of receipt which would send back to me an encrypted message. But fortunately I already know what the return receipt will say making it possible to at least unencrypt an email if you can figure out the algorithm .
edit on 11/4/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
You guys really amaze me how quick you find something that actually could lead to a major thing..

I'm Starting to think that I'll stop using my nickname and just use my real name . You all probably know who I am anyway .

If this will hit the news I'm going to eat my shoes lol

Sorry for my off topic behavior, don't mind me..

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 08:08:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 08:08:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Sorry double post, stupid phones always laggy

edit on 0b09America/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 07:58:09 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 04 Nov 2016 07:58:09 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

No the reason is because the message header gives information on what happened to the email upon receipt. Was it opened was it forwarded did it start any aps on the phone. Now in govt they used an app for blackberries for encryption depending on the classification of the message. The classifications are going to be restricted information. reason being if I have a blackberry I can set the classification of a message I send and for example trip there encryption protocol. doesn't sound like a big deal right? However I can request a return message of receipt which would send back to me an encrypted message. But fortunately I already know what the return receipt will say making it possible to at least unencrypt an email if you can figure out the algorithm .

So if I happened to have a blackberry from one of these guys and managed to have it unlocked I could essentially check every email on the BES based on the codes received? And I could unencrypt any new messages received if I were able to decipher the algorithm? And I am guessing that message ID would also be blocked because it would show "classified" or not depending on the ID?

I am still confused as to why they would redact that in every email if there is no publicly useful information included.

Can you help me understand why that particular field would be redacted in all docs? I mean if they release them then why does it matter if they were deemed classified or not and what would it matter if we could see they were classified or not?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

You guys really amaze me how quick you find something that actually could lead to a major thing.

Except it never leads to anything.

I've been 11 years on ATS. Not a single genuine conspiracy has -- to my recollection -- been exposed here in all that time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join