It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumours Linking The Clintons To Organised Child Theft In Haiti

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I've been reading the breaking stories coming via Wikileaks, reddit and 4chan now for the last few hours.
What can I say? This stuff is dark and really quite unnerving. I've been a member of ATS now for a number
of years, and have probably read more of less every conspiracy theory going around. This, though, is on another
level. This is the kind of stuff that, if you mentioned it to the average guy on the street, they would genuinely
think you had lost it.

I just want to briefly summarise the breaking story for you for now, and let you all check out the leaked emails for
yourself. If these emails are legit, there are claims that the Clintons are involved in paedophilia, child-trafficking
and stealing children.

Far-fetched? The media has already covered Hillary Clinton's links to Anthony Weiner - involved in illegal sexual contact
with an underage girl. They also have well-documented links to convicted billionaire paedophile, Jeffrey Epstein. And now links are emerging with Laura Silsby, a charity director accused of attempting to steal children from Haiti. What better cover is there for child abductors than to steal their victims from an earthquake hit disaster zone, where authorities are unaware of who survived?

I urge you all to go and look at the latest batch of emails released by Wikipedia. This latest stuff is genuinely hard to read, but if its true, then it needs to come out. This election could be the most significant yet in American - and possibly world - history.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Lol. Another one?

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
Lol. Another one?

What... a one liner like mine? (Actually no, mine is no longer a one liner as I have re-edited my post)

And you LOL when it comes to pedophillia... well done, how outstanding... How is your intellectual erection doing?

I have just checked your thread and post history... you have contributed so much to the quality of ATS... you must be proud?

How sad...
edit on 4-11-2016 by Lagomorphe because: LOL changed

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I know, I know. This sounds genuinely wide-eyed, frothing at the mouth crazy. I get that. All
I can say to you about that is check the leaks.

If this stuff is true, well, things can never be the same. And if I was an fbi agent investigating
this stuff, well, I'd be feeling pretty nervous right now!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

If half of this stuff from these leaks are true these people need to be hung Mussolini style.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
These rumours have been circling for years - paedophile rings in British politics, Hollywood,
and the world's political elite. And we always dismissed it - Alex Jones or David icke might
as well have been talking about reptilian overlords. That's how absurd it sounds.

But.... what if its true? Here in the UK, jimmy saville (a famous tv/ radio personality) got away with it for decades. It can happen.

But I still just don't get it. How can it be possible? What percentage of the populace is attracted to kids?
I imagine its pretty small. So how can so many of these politicians be deranged sexual deviants?
What's going on?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

What percentage of the populace is attracted to kids?
I imagine its pretty small.

Don't be so sure about that,,, you might be shocked if you researched it enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dont even try the darkweb mate....

There are MANY MANY SICK fornicators out there.... even your average Mr or Mrs "put whatever name here------------"

But we will end up getting them one by one eventually.... and they will pay dearly...

Warmest

Lags

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   

It is indeed a dark and distrubing rabbit hole, however not surprising if you are familiar with this book...

Tranceformation of America by Cathy Obrien

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when Hall's wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of the meeting and I look her to my bedroom and made an interesting discovery. She is literally a two- faced (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving) bitch,"

"Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself "Show me." Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free.

"Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as though I were not there, "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean." "It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up. I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the circles I was sexually passed around in that government level mind-controlled sex slaves were "clean" to the degree that none of my abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.

It is a global network and this is the beginning of their complete exposure, IMHO.

Time for the masses to see the satanic sorcerer behind the screen!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
These rumours have been circling for years - paedophile rings in British politics, Hollywood,
and the world's political elite. And we always dismissed it - Alex Jones or David icke might
as well have been talking about reptilian overlords. That's how absurd it sounds.

But.... what if its true? Here in the UK, jimmy saville (a famous tv/ radio personality) got away with it for decades. It can happen.

But I still just don't get it. How can it be possible? What percentage of the populace is attracted to kids?
I imagine its pretty small. So how can so many of these politicians be deranged sexual deviants?
What's going on?

Yes and Jimmy Saville was knighted and hung out with the Royal family quite frequently.

Add in the Vatican... it is about time this horrific abuse has ended, it begins with understanding it is happening.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A rumour is just a rumour. Nothing more.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Wait.....are there any links to this claim? Or links to wiki leaks.....personally I wouldn't put it past Hillary .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
On another thought .....didn't " Anonymous " post a video last week,that on nov 5 they would release a video about the clintons ....and bill having sex with a 13 year old ?? Maybe it's all tied into this ?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
It's interesting to keep in mind how Assange was framed for grooming a child online a few weeks ago, by Hillary's camp?
Now all of these stories are surfacing, I need more popcorn!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Anyone who was in the same room with Epstein is being accused but having seen his trial transcripts none of this comes up. I don't think all these high profile people were molesting children. I do believe they tended to look the other way because he had money and donated a lot of money. Even as crazy as Bill Clinton was I don't think children interested him seemed to have no problem finding women to full fill he needs.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Anyone who was in the same room with Epstein is being accused but having seen his trial transcripts none of this comes up. I don't think all these high profile people were molesting children. I do believe they tended to look the other way because he had money and donated a lot of money. Even as crazy as Bill Clinton was I don't think children interested him seemed to have no problem finding women to full fill he needs.

Oh dear.

''Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not'' - Jeremiah 5:21.

''There are none so blind as those who will not see''.

That's all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: dragonridr

Oh dear.

''Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not'' - Jeremiah 5:21.

''There are none so blind as those who will not see''.

That's all.

Matthew 7:1-5

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. "For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

This a part 1 of a 4 part interview that came out awhile back . Her story fits the narrative and sounds very believable to me.
Just thinking or wondering if there was any reference to her in some of the emails
edit on 4-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
Just noticed a newer vid interview with her

edit on 4-11-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

No, it's not about judging people. It's about judging their deeds.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The thing is - I'm a long-time conspiracy theory type. I read about the big conspiracy theories all with interest - 9/11, UFOs, fluoride in the water, the Rothchilds...

But this paedophile stuff is hard for even me to accept. Its just so extreme - how can it possibly be true? That was my reaction - utter disbelief, even scorn. It sounds literally crazy.

But the claims have been coming for years and are continuing to mount. Its getting harder and harder to ignore.

But then you have the problem - if this stuff sounds insane even to us conspiracy theorists - what chance have the general public got in even being prepared to listen to these claims?!? If it is true - how can it be exposed? Most people will just roll their eyes at these claims and dismiss them out of hand without even bothering to read about them. Its like if someone told me the queen was a shape-shifting lizard. I wouldn't even waste my time engaging further in the conversation. That's the massive obstacle being faced if any of these claims are true.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join