It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Comey Tells FBI to Prepare for Raids

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I have a feeling that Comey does not have a choice any longer and that is evident in him opening up the case once again.

It seems that Pieczenik is on point, true patriots from out intelligence agencies as well as the NYPD have opened Pandora's box and there is no closing it from this point.

I've heard for many months how the intelligence community doesn't like Hillary. So what has all happened this last week doesn't seem unreasonable.

The mounting evidence and pressure from inside the FBI may be what is forcing Comeys hand.

The last line in the article was this:

Documents and emails released late Thursday by Wikileaks substantiated certain allegations of child exploration linked to the Clinton Foundation; with Hillary as secretary of state and President Bill Clinton acting as a United Nation’s special envoy to Haiti after its devastating 2010 earthquake.

Could be that they know they had to take action since it was going to blow wide open?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The article was posted 4 hours before the OP caught wind (so it says). Nothing to really indicate that anyone would be preemptively aware.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Interesting. I wonder what happens when FBI meets Secret Service...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

^This person's post is based in reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Right...

Because if I'm preparing for a super top-secret raid on the ultra-powerful Washington elite, I'm going to leak it to a fringe right-wing Website.

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Here, let me help you guys out. This is not real.

Honestly, I hope it's not real. If it is, stock up on supplies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Why can't someone from Hillary's camp be attempting to discredit True Pundit, and everyone who keeps crying wolf? Trump was repeating Bret Bear's grandiose story today about Hillary being indicted very soon.

Podesta can call True Pundit and pretend like he's an FBI Agent. You or I could too. Right?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just got done watching the video done by Steve Pieczenik. I saw it 2 nights ago and started hearing the rumblings going on for the last 48 hours. He seems like a very smart and informed individual. I had never heard of him before that, But according to what he says agents from the FBI, CIA and 50 other government agencies have mounting evidence leading to strong evidence about the Clintons, both of them, in connection with Child exploitation and Sex crimes with minors. On the Lolita Express on 20 to 30 different occasions in the Bahamas. Just a matter of time. If this really turns out to be true, which I don't really doubt,they need to be rounded all up and let them hang. Then they are truly even more disgusting and despicable than anyone could have possibly imagined.

Just did some quick research on him. Been around a long time. Many official titles in past administrations. Does seem to make some outrageous comments so really don't know how reliable he is. But if the FBI is really going full bore, he may be right.

Dude! What a calamity this will be!

reply to: ghostrager

edit on 4-11-2016 by yanks528 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by yanks528 because: redundent words

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Just go ahead Hillary, renounce your candidacy already and let this country proceed. We don't want your stinking war with Russia anyways.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So, arrest everyone on Friday, have the media do nothing but speculate all weekend then a whole day of press releases on Monday on the eve of the election.....wow the only way to top this will be Tuesday evening when Hillary gives Trump the congratulations call from her cell block.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Why can't someone from Hillary's camp be attempting to discredit True Pundit, and everyone who keeps crying wolf? Trump was repeating Bret Bear's grandiose story today about Hillary being indicted very soon.

Podesta can call True Pundit and pretend like he's an FBI Agent. You or I could too. Right?

I'd imagine he's careful with verifying his sources. I do know that of all the people I follow on Twitter, his posts are constantly shadow banned more than anyone else.

Maybe it's a carefully crafted attempt to discredit him, but I see no reason that he would fake a story like this knowing that it would be called out within 12 hours.

He has stated that he was in the MSM in the past and he had aides of a Senator threaten to kill his wife and newborn. Again, maybe just b.s. - but worth noting.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
AMEN TO THAT!
That's exactly where we are headed if she somehow gets in. I just don't put it past Obama to do it anyway.
Stock up and load up. This is really getting interesting.

a reply to: TrueAmerican

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The article was posted 4 hours before the OP caught wind (so it says). Nothing to really indicate that anyone would be preemptively aware.

Understood. The combo of Fox News's report and Donald Trump restating it over and over today, could have prompted the FBI to move up their schedule and conduct raids before evidence could be destroyed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

If she gets only one phone call from her cage, I seriously DOUBT it will be to Trump. Try Obama.

"Sorry, leave a message."

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Clinton Global Initiative is headquartered in NYC. Clinton Campaign Headquarters is in Brooklyn. Most of the insiders for the campaign live in NY. Why are they rounding up DC agents and meeting at the Hoover Bldg. instead of the NYC field office which is surely one of the largest in the nation and in close proximity to the Foundation and Campaign Headquarters?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If they are going to raid.. you will know in a few short hours.

It ain't like they wait til 5pm...

Oh wait...

It is the FBI and it is a Friday....

5pm it is then for the raids......gotta give it time to quiet down before Monday!!!

I am not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Ok so realistically, they would need DOJ approval for an arrest, correct?

So obviously they are after information of some sort even though they have plenty from Weiner/Huma?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Thanks for that explanation, ghostrager. If this raid info is accurate, we'll get that promised briefing from Comey tomorrow. Celebrations will fill the country!

But to keep from getting too optimistic, doesn't the FBI conduct raids in the D.C. area on a regular basis against drug dealers and suspected terrorists?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Right...

Because if I'm preparing for a super top-secret raid on the ultra-powerful Washington elite, I'm going to leak it to a fringe right-wing Website.

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Here, let me help you guys out. This is not real.

Honestly, I hope it's not real. If it is, stock up on supplies.

Supplies like champagne. I want those jails full of corrupted elite.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Maybe D.C. is where their fleet of black-ops helicopters is based?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
There are plenty of folks on the left that will not be the least bit 'pissed' if Hillary is arrested. About 14 million of them would be delighted to have Sanders replace Hillary as the Democratic nominee after she is incarcerated.

As for the heinous crimes against children by elites, don't just zoom in on the Clintons. Trump has been on the Lolita Express as well, not to mention so many international elites worldwide.

The Billionaire Pedophile

Trump’s supporters have long wondered whether he’d use billionaire sicko Jeffrey Epstein as ammo against the Clintons—until a lurid new lawsuit accused The Donald of raping one of Epstein’s girls himself.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join