It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Do EVPs cause Sleep Talking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
soundcloud.com...

So last night I had a random Bloody Nose at 2 in the F-ucking morning which blows for many reasons. I always have a tape recorder running to record if I talk in my Sleep just to see whats on my Subconscious mind. Turns out I have been getting a s-hit ton of EVPs. I think its due to all of the remodeling that we are doing on our small house and its waking something up. But anyways I have received a few EVP Responses just before I start Sleep Talking or vice versa. A trend that I have noticed at least with me as the control subject I Breathe thru my nose at 2 to 3 times and then I will start talking. This latest episode kinda sounds like speaking in tongues. But at the same time it sounds like I am giving directions to a location in broken English and then I get a EVP Response at 0:11 seconds "Well thank you". I think getting up randomly at 2 in the morning may have caused the Sleep Talking episode from the loss of Blood but then again the EVP was pretty dam convincing as well.

This is another more recent episode of Sleep Talking where I found no evidence of EVPs before or after and its a complete Sentence.
soundcloud.com...

This is a older clip
soundcloud.com...

I had to slow the audio down in order to hear you will a modded voice say Did you give her that? Then I respond with Yup she got (???) I laugh then followed by some really creepy humming again audio slowed down but it sounds female.

soundcloud.com...

Then Me saying Ops followed by EVP Get up now which i was sleeping so that says to me intelligence.

Then possible english+broken language soundcloud.com...

Then soundcloud.com... replay a couple of times
edit on 3-11-2016 by Stevemagegod because: added a sentence

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What prompted you to start recording your sleep? You stated to discover more about your subconscious, but I am curious what was the event that led to that choice?

I can't hear audio currently, unfortunately, but I have witnessed my own children carry on complete conversations with either their dreams or 'something'. I have a different opinion on EVPs than most, I don't think they're ghosts as so much as spiritual beings. Who knows. Maybe you are talking to them! Interesting thread. Thank you!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
This latest episode kinda sounds like speaking in tongues. But at the same time it sounds like I am giving directions to a location in broken English and then I get a EVP Response at 0:11 seconds "Well thank you".

First of all, this is creepy as all hell. It's like, ghost/spirits/demons/whatever could be secretly manipulating you (or people in general?) when they sleep.

Second thing - how do you have time to go through all this recorded audio? I feel bogged down with my own crap already, I can't imagine listening to 5-9 hours of potential nothingness nearly every day also!

originally posted by: KaDeCo
I have a different opinion on EVPs than most, I don't think they're ghosts as so much as spiritual beings.

I haven't really made up my mind about all this stuff. But, I feel if one thing exists, why not many of the other things. In this case, if spiritual beings exist and are talking to us and picked up in EVPs, surely it seems likely that ghosts are doing it also. Maybe not in the same place at the same time, but generally speaking that both can occur in the world. At least, this seems like a reasonable possibility to me (I'm sort of half asking also :cool

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Im at work and cant listen to the recordings yet.

Are you saying sleep talking is actually us responding to spirits/ghosts/different dimensional beings etc?

It's an interesting concept. We talk a lot of garbage in our sleep, stuff that makes no sense... so it's possible? ]

But I'd go with it's our subconscious mind rambling during our sleep cycles.

I know from personal experience how bizarre the realm of sleep can be. I've seen things that weren't there, walked around, interacted with things that weren't really there and remembered everything the next morning as if I was awake. But I'm actually in a half sleep/half awake mode. It's very bizarre, our minds are a mysterious thing.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KaDeCo
What prompted you to start recording your sleep? You stated to discover more about your subconscious, but I am curious what was the event that led to that choice?

I can't hear audio currently, unfortunately, but I have witnessed my own children carry on complete conversations with either their dreams or 'something'. I have a different opinion on EVPs than most, I don't think they're ghosts as so much as spiritual beings. Who knows. Maybe you are talking to them! Interesting thread. Thank you!

Well I have been known to talk in my sleep in the past but i wanted to find out how often. Turns out I only talk in my sleep maybe once or twice a month. Instead I have discovered that in my room I have received a ton of EVPs. And more then half of the Sleep Talking episodes I have received a Spirit Voice either before I start talking or after.

new topics

top topics

join