It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i would never sell something i didn't know the value of anyway...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm sorry. Is anything illegal going on here? No? Then who cares and why does it matter? Free country and all that jazz. I do believe this "spirit dinner" falls under something called Free Speech and all. Must be another Conservative Justice Warrior thread. "People are doing things I find creepy! EVVVVVVIL!"
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

You provide info from the same anti-Hillary site. Not proof. How about something from a neutral source, like an art site, or the artist's own site?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I'm sorry. Is anything illegal going on here? No? Then who cares and why does it matter?

Well it's been trending on twitter half the day and there aren't many things good being said about it. So connecting it to Podesta and then to Clinton probably isn't the best publicity a few days before the election.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

You provide info from the same anti-Hillary site. Not proof. How about something from a neutral source, like an art site, or the artist's own site?

It's not an anti-hillary site.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

It's not an anti-hillary site.

It is not neutral.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

I'm sorry. Is anything illegal going on here? No? Then who cares and why does it matter?

Well it's been trending on twitter half the day and there aren't many things good being said about it. So connecting it to Podesta and then to Clinton probably isn't the best publicity a few days before the election.

It's nice to see you caring about Clinton's negative public image and all, but I'm sure this non-issue won't make much of an impact on people's perceptions of her.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It's very neutral. It isn't neutral to you due to your bias.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

It's nice to see you caring about Clinton's negative public image and all, but I'm sure this non-issue won't make much of an impact on people's perceptions of her.

Well yeah, her public perception isn't very positive to begin with. I'll agree with you there.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I see. Nothing to back up your claims.

I, on the other hand, have legitimate documentation that Marina is a contemporary artist, that Spirit Cooking is a form of contemporary art she creates, and that Podesta and his brother are contemporary art fans.

I just said do a better job of reading as your conclusion on my post was incorrect.
Whatever - I think we concluded you see nothing wrong with sick rituals being performed by those at the highest levels of govt. Fair enough, your choice.
The US must really be a cess pool these days, when this sick stuff gets passed as normal.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

In any case. Give me one GOOD reason to listen to this story as anything more than a bunch of conservative justice warriors getting offended. Keep in mind that I'm an atheist and will just dismiss any attempts to bring religion into the conversation immediately.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Is anything illegal going on here? No? Then who cares and why does it matter? Free country and all that jazz. I do believe this "spirit dinner" falls under something called Free Speech and all. Must be another Conservative Justice Warrior thread. "People are doing things I find creepy! EVVVVVVIL!"

I agree with you on this.. very much.. but to a point. If all they are doing is THIS part of the ritualistic customs then fine.. who cares. I mean Catholics ( some/most if they knew!) practice transubstantiation in communion.. the literal transformation of the bread to flesh and the wine to blood of their messenger/god. I find death cults kind of irritating, personally. They scared me when I was a child. But even as Marina counts observation as participation, in her own words, so do the catholics... mass.. communion... eating the flesh and blood. I very happily have never taken communion nor baptism.. so I feel unfettered. LOL!
I personally dont have a problem with it... freedom of religion and all. But when its involving certain elements which are dangerous to human beings... IE even xtian cults... then it needs to be ended. In order to control an ideology, you have to eliminate every believer.. to the last one. "We" dont do that, so we accept it. Tolerate it. Until it violates the law. One mans morality is another mans sin.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

In any case. Give me one GOOD reason to listen to this story as anything more than a bunch of conservative justice warriors getting offended. Keep in mind that I'm an atheist and will just dismiss any attempts to bring religion into the conversation immediately.

The story is that he's into weird stuff regardless of what your religious profile is. Just go on and read twitter. It's not just a bunch of conservative justice warriors tweeting about this.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You get it. Until I see evidence of a law being broken, I don't give a # what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

The story is that he's into weird stuff regardless of what your religious profile is. Just go on and read twitter. It's not just a bunch of conservative justice warriors tweeting about this.

Ok and? Since when is being into weird stuff illegal or cause for alarm?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

LOL, Breitbart loves Everipedia, and that's enough proof for me.

Also, the guys from Everipedia say that Sarah Palin's son Track's Everipedia page is the most popular. If that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I see sick rituals as not a good thing, but that's not what Podesta is doing according to his emails. Just having dinner and looking at some art.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

I see sick rituals as not a good thing, but that's not what Podesta is doing according to his emails. Just having dinner and looking at some art.

With some pigs blood, semen and breast milk thrown in by his occult friend and weirdo.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Advantage

You get it. Until I see evidence of a law being broken, I don't give a # what they are doing.

Yes, fortunately there are many like me in that regard.
I believe there is simply a disconnect between the left and right, we have forgotten we are all Americans and we simply disagree on how to get to the one place we can agree on as Americans.. Lawful Freedom, Personal Security, Economic Security, Equality, and Personal Accountability.... and the fine points are just speed bumps. We are still a very young country. This sort of thing is expected. But recognize there is a NEED for people like me as much as people like you to achieve forward movement in this country.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

LOL, Breitbart loves Everipedia, and that's enough proof for me.

Also, the guys from Everipedia say that Sarah Palin's son Track's Everipedia page is the most popular. If that doesn't tell you something, I don't know what will.

www.breitbart.com...

Read the about page.. www.everipedia.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join