It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Don't forget she also bakes semen and breast milk into a cake with honey and oils.
The cake is edible art.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Don't forget she also bakes semen and breast milk into a cake with honey and oils.
The cake is edible art.

LOL. Yes, if Clinton is caught standing over a dead body with a smoking gun, her supporters will call it contemporary art! After, of course, a 15 post denial of reality.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

She probably has art at her place. People do have art in their homes you know. They can look at her art and have dinner too.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Got any links or pics? Any showing Podesta eating said cake? Any emails saying Podesta or anyone in his circle has or will eat such cake?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

She probably has art at her place. People do have art in their homes you know. They can look at her art and have dinner too.

I see, so a "spirit party dinner" was really an art exhibition and her own words were not really what she meant... so it's only some private gatherings that are not art.

The island of denial is getting smaller, but you seem comfortable living on it.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

The cake is edible art.

LOL. Yes, if Clinton is caught standing over a dead body with a smoking gun, her supporters will call it contemporary art! After, of course, a 15 post denial of reality.

I think they cook and eat the bodies of kids after they're too old for hot tubs.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The cake is edible art.

I think they cook and eat the bodies of kids after they're too old for hot tubs.

There's no evidence of that, only evidence of private occult parties where they smear pigs blood around and mix semen and breast milk into cocktails.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Spirit cooking art viewing; dinner afterwards. How hard is that?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Got any links or pics? Any showing Podesta eating said cake? Any emails saying Podesta or anyone in his circle has or will eat such cake?

We have emails of the woman who makes such cakes inviting him to dinner....but no photos of him eating one.
I also don't have any photos of Podesta picking his nose.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Spirit cooking art viewing; dinner afterwards. How hard is that?

Whatever makes you comfortable. I know it must be sickening to think of the alternatives.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How do I know she makes these cakes? You have provided no proof. How do we know Podesta would consider eating such a cake even if it did exist? You have no proof.

Whether or not Podesta picks his nose is not the subject here. But I know that Trump eats his boogers. I just don't have any pics of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Apparently you LOOOOOVE thinking of the alternative.

Whatever turns you on bud.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The cake is edible art.

There's no evidence of that, only evidence of private occult parties where they smear pigs blood around and mix semen and breast milk into cocktails.

Remember how Hillary passed out in NYC, then looked better than ever (for her) just 90 minutes later? There's something way over our heads going on within her circle.

One day all of this will come together, but most important today is stopping Hillary from being elected on Tuesday.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

The cake is edible art.

Remember how Hillary passed out in NYC, then looked better than ever (for her) just 90 minutes later? There's something way over our heads going on within her circle.

One day all of this will come together, but most important today is stopping Hillary from being elected on Tuesday.

I doubt her feinting has anything to do with her campaign managers occult fantasies and practices.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Apparently you LOOOOOVE thinking of the alternative.

Whatever turns you on bud.

I think we can leave it that you think its perfectly normal for the top people in Clinton's campaign to be engaging in weird, sick fantasies at an occultists house. Whether they exchanged the usual pigs blood, sperm and breast milk at their party, perhaps we should leave that one to the unknown.

Damn those beauty pageants though. They are awful.

The US really is f*****.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

No I think we can leave it that you (and others like you) are engaging in your own weird fantasy and sharing it in an attempt to manipulate voters away from Clinton, because Trump is your guy.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

No I think we can leave it that you (and others like you) are engaging in your own weird fantasy and sharing it in an attempt to manipulate voters away from Clinton, because Trump is your guy.

You are confused. "Spirit cooking" is the weird occult practice that we now know high level democrats engage in and the one you are defending as normal (whilst at the same time being offended by beauty pageants).

The reason for the discussion is that wikileaks has uncovered the sick practice and the involvement of democrats at a senior level in Hillary Clinton's campaign.

The childish attempt to stop people talking about the evidence by projecting the weirdness on to others is just so transparent, but I will give you your due for trying. Epic fail though.

So, carry on making excuses to yourself to justify your support for the sickness in Washington.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Marina is a contemporary artist. "Spirit cooking" is one of her contemporary art exhibits. Those are facts.

Podesta and his brother are both contemporary art fans. Also a fact.

Anything else you spew, trying to make wild connections is distorting those facts.
edit on 4-11-2016 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Marina is a contemporary artist. "Spirit cooking" is one of her contemporary art exhibits. Those are facts.

Podesta and his brother are both contemporary art fans. Also a fact.

Anything else you spew, trying to make wild connections is distorting those facts.

Really, so it's an art exhibit...? so how come it's being practised on video, not at a gallery and how come there is then a 'Spirit Cooking dinner" at her house. Did she wash all the pigs blood off the wall at the exhibit, back into a bucket for her party at her place? Its a practice, not a specific exhibit. Sorry that your 'facts' don't stack up .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The only thing missing in this election, an authentic witch-hunt.

Freedom of religion means...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join