It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sounds like someone else has a pig fascination.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Sounds like someone else has a pig fascination.

Lol, probably best to keep it to the evidence that Podesta is engaging in parties with pigs blood, sperm and breast milk. But hey, all in the name of art right? Fine people to be running a country. I am sure Bill and Hillary can't wait for the first Lincoln bedroom soirée.

edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Looks like the story just made DRUDGE Front Page Banner.
www.drudgereport.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Yeah, contemporary performance art is not everyone's cup of tea, but the contemporary art world loves Marina. She's listed in the top 25 performance art pieces of all time. She's pretty legit.

www.complex.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What I'm guessing is that the "cooking" refers to the energy created when a young entity or being is deliberately caused harm in protracted rituals. Abuse, often times mental and or denial of sleep, light, attempts to confuse time, shuffling one around, denying safety, deliberate child psychology experimentation perpetrated from day one so they can cause pain and extract the "loosh." Apparently, like stuffed goose with children.

Any references to sperm and breast milk=children, can't have breast milk without children, sperm produces mixed with female element etcetera.

One mentioned a golem, this has a direct reference to a slave, also, to animate one one must have a form of energy "stoked" to its utmost in the form of pain, or fear.

Crowley believed that the substance had to be extracted from one who was young, he specified male but I believe they do these things with both, extracting fear from abuse of children, and heck, if some of them die, maybe even the real thing.

This connects to a belief that extracting youth makes one strong, can bestow eternal life, etc, and that energy processed through pain can bestow the wisdom of the object to its owner, hence why some cooks say that the meat of an animal tastes better due to its adrenaline during the kill, in this case it's a human being and they extract through fear.

One can find children or they can be of one's own. Many times the mother is imprinted to use her own child=abortion=vampirism=mind slaves=more torture, etc...

Not that I believe this all, just connecting refs. But I do believe that some are sick enough to try to set the precedent in motion..
edit on 4-11-2016 by breakingbs because: damn autocorrect..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

I agree, Jewish occult tradition performed in abstract form for the delectation of the Art set;

Abramovic

The crest of her family relating to the ritual murder, of pigs...

Claims not Jewish...

The symbol of the star permeates your work; it can be magical, scientific, and political. But its symbolism shifts during a single performance: The symbol seems to be “brought back to life”; you experience it with your body, and your mind.

When I drove up here, I couldn’t believe that the house was a six-pointed star! So it took me 30 seconds to decide: This is the house I want. It’s a six-pointed star, not a five-pointed one. So I’m making progress. Though I’m not Jewish, I find the six-pointed star is very harmonic.

interview with Marina Abramovich[
edit on Kam1130308vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Yeah, contemporary performance art is not everyone's cup of tea, but the contemporary art world loves Marina. She's listed in the top 25 performance art pieces of all time. She's pretty legit.

www.complex.com...

What a lovely example of the kind of people to run a country.
Perhaps we could introduce this into schools as part of the curriculum.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Colleges and universities already cover contemporary art.

It's all personal preferences. It's not my thing, but I also can't stand beauty pageants which objectify women as sex objects. Trump LOVES beauty pageants! Sick in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Colleges and universities already cover contemporary art.

It's all personal preferences. It's not my thing, but I also can't stand beauty pageants which objectify women as sex objects. Trump LOVES beauty pageants! Sick in my opinion.

Sick people always gravitate towards sick things. Best not to have them run a country though.
It's a shame contemporary art gets used to house such sick practices. You may like to research and reflect on the 'artists' own words and how she herself describes the difference between exhibitions and the private practice of her rituals.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Ahh, beauty pageants..

-horrible-..

edit on 4-11-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: breakingbs

They are horrible, teaching young girls that their worth is in their looks and their bodies. This is a bad, bad thing to be teaching them. And that's what Trump is all about. If he wins, will he make elementary school girls participate in school pageants so he can check them out? Disgusting.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Excellent link, thank you!! I'm spreading this copied material with reports on this...not too many know about this practice (thankfully)

They are trying to animate a "Golem" using ancient Sumerian majick. In Jewish folklore, a golem (from the Hebrew "gelem" ((גלם), meaning "raw material") is an animated being created entirely from inanimate matter, and given life through a mystical process involving the secret name of God.
The most well-known golem in Jewish folklore was created by Rabbi Yehudah Loew of Prague in 1580 to protect the Jewish people from persecution by Christians. Bringing a golem to life was understood to be a process that only those closest to God, the holiest people who had gained some of God's wisdom and power, could accomplish. However, the life that could be created by any man would always be less than that created by God. Thus, a golem was generally unable to speak, and had no free will, always having to obey its maker.

However, in many tales the golem outgrows his master physically, becoming dangerous both to people and property, and has to be deactivated. The notion of the golem, then, serves to remind us that only God can grant the highest kind of life, that with a soul, and that human beings ought not seek to wield such power. -WIkipedia

Spirit Cooking ceremony preparation - www.youtube.com...

Other related: firstlightforum.wordpress.com... opathy-and-sadism-in-new-weird-ways/

edit on 4-11-2016 by MysticMadman because: add info

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: breakingbs

Ahh, beauty pageants..

-horrible-..

Especially to the contestants in them! I mean, seriously?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

a reply to: breakingbs

They are horrible, teaching young girls that their worth is in their looks and their bodies. This is a bad, bad thing to be teaching them. And that's what Trump is all about. If he wins, will he make elementary school girls participate in school pageants so he can check them out? Disgusting.

Ah, but pigs blood, and sperm/breast milk cocktails is ok to be taught in school in the name of art. I see.

Here is what your famous 'artist' has to say:

She practices the occult. Maybe we should teach witch craft in schools too. How you can possibly be ok with these kind of practices being performed at the highest levels of govt., and then call beauty pageants somehow horrible is mind boggling.

Wake up.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Doesn't the drinking of virgin menses go back to the Starfire rituals of the Egyptian Mystery Schools?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

Yes and that Golem is the DNC...

a reply to: IAMTAT

i just think it goes back to the mentally deranged and more recently laurence gardner.

Thank you for providing evidence for the effectiveness of the magic involved.

edit on Kam1130308vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Where in that quote does she say that she practices it as non-art?

Nevermind, you won't answer that any more than you will answer my other question about her video.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Nevermind, you won't answer that any more than you will answer my other question about her video.

"Spirit Cooking" private party with Podesta and crew - already proven. It was her who sent the email to Podesta referencing the party.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

"Spirit Cooking" private party with Podesta and crew - already proven.

In the context of art. Just as she said in her quote.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

"Spirit Cooking" private party with Podesta and crew - already proven.

In the context of art. Just as she said in her quote.

"If you are doing it in different context, a spiritual circle or private house... it is not art".
Her words.

“Dear Tony, I am so looking forward to the Spirit Cooking dinner at my place. Do you think you will be able to let me know if your brother is joining? All my love, Marina”

Tony then forwarded the email to his brother, John, asking: “Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner. Mary?”

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join