It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticMadman

Wow, what sick, creepy pedos they are. From what i understand, they think they are genetically superior to us through all their massive inbreeding --- LOL! I wonder how many of these Elite have tails or like 37 toes?

Oh yeah and they think the rest of us are "animals" --- placed here by their super handsome and not creepy/terrifying at all --- God --- for their own pleasure. Hahaha --- oh I'm so impressed...Like I want to worship a God that F-ks little kids.

I'd rather be an ape.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Correct! We are just food to them, in one way or another. These people are vampiric in nature and they understand the energy produced from suffering and feed off of it.
The frenzied, panicked blood of innocents has the highest nutritional value to them...it will take nothing short of a miracle to root out all the "TRUE" evil in this country but it must be done or we'll keep having 20,000+ missing children every year.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wikileaks just tweeted about Podesta and "Spirit Cooking" to their 4 million followers. It is going to be all over social media tomorrow

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm waiting on a smoking gun as much as anyone here. But this one really seems like it will amount to nothing. The woman is an artist who specializes in "bringing in the participation of observers, focusing on "confronting pain, blood, and physical limits of the body." It really just looks like weirdo stuff that weirdo art people would dig, nothing occult or sinister. A bit weird but weirds not a smoking gun.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaredCondon
I'm waiting on a smoking gun as much as anyone here. But this one really seems like it will amount to nothing. The woman is an artist who specializes in "bringing in the participation of observers, focusing on "confronting pain, blood, and physical limits of the body." It really just looks like weirdo stuff that weirdo art people would dig, nothing occult or sinister. A bit weird but weirds not a smoking gun.

You really should look up her 70s performances.... she's pretty #ed up. Which probably stems from her childhood abuse.

I think a lot of people dont recognize that there are two forms of satanism. The occult joke like form and then the "true" form which roots more in ideology of egotism and selfsufficience. The later being a bit more sinister in my view because it promotes lack of empathy.... something you require if you want to be Hillary or Podesta.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JaredCondon

Nice try.

Too bad the artist/occult practioner herself fully acknowledges the ritual aspect is in play at private residences and it is not art.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Um did you even read the quote she linked?
All she is saying there is that the rituals can be viewed differently depending on their context. If they are performed within a context that connotates occultism then they could be viewed as a magic ritual by those framing that way.
What is the big deal here?

Even if you assume the worst and believe that these people really believe in some weird form of occult Satanism, then what is the big deal? There is no law against people practicing religious ceremonies, no matter how macabre or bizarre they seem.

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: JaredCondon

Nice try.

Too bad the artist/occult practioner herself fully acknowledges the ritual aspect is in play at private residences and it is not art.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: Thoren

well well. These emails are the gift that keeps on giving. I can only imagine what dots the FBI are connecting. This # is just small fries I bet.

These latest dumps have been utter crap that's why we have threads such as this and the other one where alt right loons are discussing about pizzas and hotdogs.
You googled spirit cooking and only video that came up was the one of an artist painting some weird # on the walls ZZZOOOOOMMMMGGG ITS WITCHCRAFT.
You guys claim that Podesta is using code words to cover up peadophilia so why can't the spirit cooking be a code word for something else ?
It doesn't make sense, but than again nothing that comes from alt right nutjobs hardly ever makes any sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is really quite sickening. It's one thing to turn a blind eye to people who want to engage in these kind of weird practices, but when we now have a direct link to Hillary's campaign it goes beyond the pale. Ritualistic parties for the Hillary campaign. Great. The thought of the Lincoln bedroom smeared in blood as these freaks practice their sick ways is horrifying.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
Friends with all the right people too.

That right there seals it for me. Illuminati confirmed, indeed.
Allow me to add her with yet another cult alumnus:

And for the record, the end of the video states that it is pig's blood. They list off the materials used.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: Thoren

well well. These emails are the gift that keeps on giving. I can only imagine what dots the FBI are connecting. This # is just small fries I bet.

These latest dumps have been utter crap that's why we have threads such as this and the other one where alt right loons are discussing about pizzas and hotdogs.
You googled spirit cooking and only video that came up was the one of an artist painting some weird # on the walls ZZZOOOOOMMMMGGG ITS WITCHCRAFT.
You guys claim that Podesta is using code words to cover up peadophilia so why can't the spirit cooking be a code word for something else ?
It doesn't make sense, but than again nothing that comes from alt right nutjobs hardly ever makes any sense.

No offense, but they are reading an e-mail that Podesta himself wrote and are trying to decipher what it means. It's not just the video, the person they are speaking about actually performs the ritual/art whatever crap this is. But to blame alt-right groupthink when it's literally in the contents of what Podesta wrote is not appropriate.

If it's a direct meaning, it's creepy. If it's a code word, it's more troubling if they use Spirit Cooking to try and mask something more. Strange.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Yep. Podesta is a major foodie. He likes to cook and he likes to eat, so his personal emails will refer to food often.

He's also a big contemporary art fan, along with his brother and sister-in-law.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Yep. Podesta is a major foodie. He likes to cook and he likes to eat, so his personal emails will refer to food often.

LOL.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Does being a "major foodie" include drinking fresh sperm and breast milk on a full moon?---Because that's one of Abramovic's recipes.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Does being a "major foodie" include drinking fresh sperm and breast milk on a full moon?---Because that's one of Abramovic's recipes.

Don't forget the pigs blood. It's an essential ingredient to make the dish the way Clinton's top campaign officials like it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Don't forget the pigs blood. It's an essential ingredient to make the dish the way Clinton's top campaign officials like it.

Or carving bloody pentagrams into your abdomen...That must be the 'Art' part.

Edit: Doesn't anyone just make tuna casserole anymore?
edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's art. They don't ingest it, silly.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Or carving bloody pentagrams into your abdomen...That must be the 'Art' part.

Edit: Doesn't anyone just make tuna casserole anymore?

I wonder did Clinton's people get some snakes to crawl all over them too?
Sick weirdo's.
I dread to think what Hillary's inaugural ball will be like. Maybe the guests will need to bring a pig and provide sperm and breast milk samples at the door.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Ha ha. You're funny. Ever thought of doing stand-up?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

Ha ha. You're funny. Ever thought of doing stand-up?

Our own ex Prime Minister was found to have had sex with a dead pigs head. Maybe all these weirdo's have a pig fascination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join