It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It certainly does appear that way. I'm willing to believe that they are using those words as code for something else. The question is what is that something else?

I've seen the 'key' posted in several threads here on ATS. What I have not seen is any evidence to verify that this key is indeed accurate. I haven't even seen any explanations as to how they came up with those meanings.

If I have missed anything here, feel free to point it out.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I feel like there would need to be something linking those specific word references, to other specific illegal activities, otherwise I'm just another "conspiracy theorist' who feels that they know something is VERY wrong, but cannot explain it or prove why my gut instinct and red flags are telling me there is more to it..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

i am not an expert on the occult but i know enough. seen a few things in my time...

This one is new to me. "art" or not... a ritual is a ritual. This is no different than Bohemian Grove.

dunno what else to say. poo poo it, attack the messenger.. whatever.

It is what it is. The emails are there for everyone to see. At this point I am not sure what else in the whole "conspiracy" relm could be proven right about by the current leaks. We live in interesting times.

personally I am glad it is coming out. however, I am truly disturbed that even the "craziest, darkest reaches of tinfoil hat land" are now coming to light for anyone willing to accept a narrative that goes against the grain and their own personal beliefs. disturbed? yes. Surprised????

uh.. no. Welcome to reality everyone. My only wish is we finish going down this path and everything is revealed. The belief that some things are "too much" for the public is antiquated.

We live in the times of nanotech and Biologic warfare. Occultism is too far out?? lol

energy is energy. yin/yang

Welcome to reality, it is not pg.

X_X

edit on 4-11-2016 by akira131 because: 1 word

edit on 4-11-2016 by akira131 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Truthor

I haven't said a word in this thread up until just now. You sound fearful, "stop trying to influence". I'd say that anyone who has a proper argument backed up with evidence or facts has the privileged of influencing with a solid grounding. Everyone is a free agent with a choice to be influenced or not, I don't think the universe needs your protection against ideas and discussion and theories. If it's debunkable, it will be debunked but if that's your intention then you, yourself are also required to present facts and evidence. And that doesn't mean angry, pedantic, rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: akira131

This one is new to me. "art" or not... a ritual is a ritual. This is no different than Bohemian Grove.

You would be correct. It is no different than the Bohemian Grove because the grove is another fake ritual that is conflated by conspiracy theorists into being evidence of a NWO Satanic cult.

I'm not saying that the grove doesn't have some unsavory characters in its attendee list. And I'm not saying that these attendees don't have some wild and crazy beliefs of their own. I'm just saying it isn't the smoking gun that many have portrayed it to be.

Neither is this. I cannot see how any of this would be useful in a federal investigation.

edit on 11/4/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: FamCore

It certainly does appear that way. I'm willing to believe that they are using those words as code for something else. The question is what is that something else?

I've seen the 'key' posted in several threads here on ATS. What I have not seen is any evidence to verify that this key is indeed accurate. I haven't even seen any explanations as to how they came up with those meanings.

If I have missed anything here, feel free to point it out.

One of the email IDs you posted was 43113 from some guy at commonsense.org

They were discussing Walnut sauce?ing.

Guess what they are involved with at commonsense.org...........Children

You know who owns a walnut farm in CA? Ex-CIA director from 2009-2011 during Hillary Clinton's term as SOS,

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I read those emails, including the one of the H logo with the pizza icon. I seem to recall that one specifically was a jest tying in to a fundraiser for some local candidate, or a kick-off of a regional campaign that was also being covered in a separate email thread. I've done the same thing to break the tedium of my day... I play with photoshop and send marginally funny stuff to a colleague.

I also noticed that Podesta participated in monthly dinner parties. I saw menus flying around, grocery lists, too. Podesta fancies himself an accomplished chef, and sometimes he hired-in. Remember the snark photo he tweeted of tureens of risotto, mocking the food at the embassy? That recipe is now all over the internet, including Epicurious, making specific mention of hacked emails and an October surprise.

That's how the elite live. They have dinner parties, they network, they eat $36/lb. cheese and fruit for dessert, play dominoes, have drinks and conversation, make deals, exchange whispers, and decompress. The next day they're back to 18 hour days filled with intrigue and manipulation.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Isnt "bones" slang for dominoes?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I posted no email IDs madam.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I posted no email IDs madam.

Sorry CW....I meant FamCore

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

You aight. Carry on.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
It's the directions to animate a "Golem", which was the tiny clay figure in the corner of the room. A Golem is an animated anthropomorphic being that is magically created entirely from inanimate matter (specifically mud and clay). The word was used to mean an amorphous, unformed material in Psalms and medieval writing. The clay statues are given mild intellect and life from the use of ceremonial majick (the blood and semen or breast milk), but they are only semi-conscious beings after animation.

It is a ritual covered by Crowley in his Babylon Grimoires. A Polish Kabbalist, writing in about 1630–1650, reported the creation of a golem by Rabbi Eliyahu thus: "And I have heard, in a certain and explicit way, from several respectable persons that one man [living] close to our time, whose name is R. Eliyahu, the master of the name, who made a creature out of matter [Heb. Golem] and form [Heb. tzurah] and it performed hard work for him, for a long period, and the name of emet was hanging upon his neck, until he finally removed it for a certain reason, the name from his neck and it turned to dust."[1] A similar account was reported by a Christian author, Christoph Arnold, in 1674.[1] wikipedia

edit on 4-11-2016 by MysticMadman because: Add info

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoren

These people are well-connected and get human blood from blood banks or human slaves for their ceremonies.
edit on 4-11-2016 by MysticMadman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Hmm, you are right to point that out! They just love throwing that sh*t in our face.

I am crossing my fingers that the Hollywood Paedophile Conspiracy can be laid open. I’ve been reading a lot of rumors about this for years. Very dark stuff

For something we can't substantiate this anonymous Reddit confession is compelling to me (and upsetting)

Title/Short Description:

Remorse] I am a former child actor coping with a nasty heroin addiction

www.reddit.com...

And to me, unless I truly am nuts, it is obvious and so f-king sad. To me, it seems like Hollywood is oversexualizing preteen and young teen stars. Especially the pop stars. I'm not saying all of the child actors or even the majority --- but come on, how many times have we wondered: what the f*** did they do to:

“insert tragic child actor story here.”

And people have tried to come out. There’s a very upsetting documentary called “an open secret” that was suppressed.

youtu.be...

I genuinely don't think it's a stretch. The Clintons and her circle of friends are heavily involved in the Entertainment Industry as well.
edit on 4-11-2016 by OwenandNoelle because: .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticMadman

These people are well-connected and get human blood from blood banks or human slaves for their ceremonies.

What I found said pigs blood was used but I would not be surprised if these people use human blood, god knows they have all the money they need to get whatever they want. It is most definitely blood of some sort and not paint. Being raised in the country I've seen coagulated blood more than enough times to recognize it. My family would buy hogs every year in the fall to butcher and stock up, we used every part of the hog and made things like blood pudding, sausage etc.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join