It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
If the current situation is to be taken as is, apparently art is smearing some smack in excrement, or messing up your bed and throwing a couple of used tampons and condoms about the place.

Since when did being a disgusting tramp equal art? When Jimmy Boyle smeared himself in excrement in a dirty prison protest he was sectioned under the mental health act.

But smearing yourself in pooh in protest at a brutal prison regime is, to me far more meaningful than some idiot who paints a picture with cow dung...I know which of the two I find mist disgusting and mentally unhinged and it ain't the murdering chib-merchant Jimmy Boyle.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LockedUp2Morrow
a reply to: ThreeDots yeah but art doesn't go by your standards, unfortunately

The only unfortunate thing is that 'art' appears to go by the standards of untalented sick freaks who gather a following of other talentless sick freaks like lady gaga and then foist it upon society. These people don't make it because of what they have done or can do, they make it because of who they know.

For some reason the people who make stars seem to like talentless crap, the sicker and more debase, the better.
edit on 5/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
For anyone who finds it interesting here is the building for which Hirst won an award...building of the year?

www.independent.co.uk... o-st-john-a7348591.html

I can walk around Glasgow right now, and see old gothic/victorian buildings that are over a century old that absolutely wipe the floor with this baked-brick monstrosity.

These people are only artists because they're surrounded by idiots who constantly tell them they're artists.
edit on 5-11-2016 by ThreeDots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDots
For anyone who finds it interesting here is the building for which Hirst won an award...building of the year?

www.independent.co.uk... o-st-john-a7348591.html

I can walk around Glasgow right now, and see old gothic/victorian buildings that are over a century old that absolutely wipe the floor with this baked-brick monstrosity.

These people are only artists because they're surrounded by idiots who constantly tell them they're artists.

link does not work... use the link icon.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

To be polite: It is not developing in hopeful direction. Economically and culturally.

For example technological advance is far before social advance. Same for manufacturing advance. Productivity per workforce is steadily growing but middle class is shrinking and income gap is widening. Whole ecosystems are exterminated every year because of mining, deforestation, pollution, intensive farming, overfishing and more. Still large part of mankind have no drinkable water nor sufficient food. Other parts of world are trashing resources. What is Riyadh? It is energetic/environmental crime. It is pure hubris. HRC (and others) takes money from architects of this nonsense while preaching climate change.

Still there is need for real world jobs (basically technicians) and here is another gap: Young boys/girls are afraid of power drill. Ok, they have those computer skillz ... No, they are fast in typing messages and sending BS photos to any Big Brother cloud offering its ass. In fact they know nothing about social networks even less about IT.

Western world is spiraling to crash. Homo Sapiens is exterminated by Homo Consumeris in real time. Just go to voting booth ... it will solve everything

Ho, Ho, do you see now how hollow is our world?

BTW, there is some real difference between US and old world thinking. Bit tired of living this same game again and again.
edit on 5-11-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Apologies, you ain't missing much but here ya go:

Building of the year
edit on 5-11-2016 by ThreeDots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Working on it... my laptop is dying, cant reboot it, and it was on my history on that.

The initial link I saw on twitter and retweeted it, but now its been removed!

Will try to find it manually...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThreeDots
Apoligies, you ain't missing much but here ya go:

Building of the year

Yep, that's pretty awful.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager
Cernovich is bringing a lot of attention to it and just did a live broadcast that 11,000 people watched already in just 1/2 an hour.

Ah yes, that's this Mike Cernovich.

The afternoon before Clinton’s speech, Mike Cernovich, a thick-chested white man in his late thirties, sitting on a veranda in Southern California, opened the live-streaming app Periscope on his iPad and filmed a video called “How to fight back against Sick Hillary and the #ClintonNewsNetwork.” By “Clinton News Network,” he meant CNN and other corporate media outlets. The word “sick” described Clinton morally and physically: Cernovich was among the first to insinuate publicly that Clinton had a grave neurological condition, and that the media was covering it up. By “fight back,” he meant, basically, tweeting. Internet activism is sometimes derided as “slacktivism”—a fair characterization when an online campaign tries to, say, cure aids or end child labor. When the goal is to seed social media with misinformation, though, online organizing can be shockingly effective [...]

Cernovich wore a plaid shirt, partially unbuttoned to display his chest hair. Visible behind him were a swimming pool, trimmed boxwoods, and a mountain glowing in the afternoon sun. (@CanadaUncuck: “nice pool.”) Cernovich often blogs about fitness, and he publishes self-help books for men. He also writes about how to build a personal brand online; his maxims include “Conflict is attention” and “Attention is influence.” Although he doesn’t appear on Fox News or syndicated radio shows, he is an expert at using social media to drive alt-right ideas into the heart of American political discourse.

TL;DR - Cernovich will say any old crap if it slimes the left and sways impressionable people toward the right. People trying to get to the truth should take him with a barrel of salt at best.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I want to look a little closer at what she calls her ritual.

"Spirit Cooking"

To the religious, 'spirit' is synonymous with 'soul.' It is the quintessential being as created by the creator. It is the person of the divine spark we all carry that mirrors God within each of us. If you're an atheist you can still understand the concept whether or not you carry any belief.

And then there is the 'cooking' part. To cook something is to prepare it for consumption. You are making changes to the item, transforming it from one thing into another. The application of heat (energy) to something produces physical changes to the item. Some things we cannot safely consume without cooking, raw pork or chicken for example. Other things can be eaten raw, fruits and vegetables, but are often otherwise prepared or changed before consuming them.

Chemistry is also often compared to cooking; 'cooking meth' is the phrase used to describe the chemical process for taking the different ingredients and applying heat and filtering to produce the final product.

This 'spirit cooking' is very similar in that there are different ingredients and then the mental/spiritual energy is applied in the process to turn those ingredients into something more than the original parts.

I was raised catholic and the masses and sacraments are full of ceremony and ritual, much of which was borrowed or adapted from older pagan rituals.

This Ambramovic character sees herself as something of a high priestess or wise woman of the elite and they, in turn, imbue her with the mystique inherent in someone who holds that position. But as dots has said, it is nothing but pretentious crap as can be seen by the amount of whinging she is doing now on her social media outlet.

Oh, dots, you're totally speaking my language when you mention the artists of the graphic media known as comics. I'm sure you're aware of Gaiman's Sandman series. The opening story arc for that comic book cleans the clock of this idiotic woman and her inane ramblings.

If you want to see dark and yet also artistic, I would recommend Grant Morrison's & Dave McKean's Batman: Arkham Asylum - A Serious House on Serious Earth.

These are just 'comic books' but contain more artistic value than the entirety of this woman's life work.

Throwing a few other names out there; Wrightson & Wray, Garth Ennis, Chuck Dixon, Jim Starlin, Brian Bolland, and on and on.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am indeed aware of the sandman series but as of yet to indulge...but it they've been recommended far too many times now for me not to pursue. I'll definitely be checking them out.

Those types of works were what inspired me to want to be able to draw, that's real art, isn't it...it makes you want to produce your own work...real artists inspire people not turn their stomachs.

Arkham Asylum is a work of genius. These are more than comics they're literature. Reading something like Watchmen or a good Batman comic and the characters have flaws and a level of depth you don't even get in a movie.

Comics have literally moved me to tears - first time I read Tintin in Tibet as a boy I was touched on a personal level more than I ever was by any painting or fresco.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The ritualistic elements of this "art" absolutely have connections to ancient Egyptian (and before that-Sumerian) religious cultism.

Podesta holds up two hands---marked with a '14' and a 'Fish'.---This is cult of Isis.
Osiris was cut into 14 pieces and his penis was eaten by a fish.

Isis scoured the world to reunite his body parts...in order to resurrect him to god status again.
Podesta is signifying in that 'hands up' photo...that he has gone through the ritual of resurrection...and is now godlike.

The cult of Isis also involved the 'Starfire' ritual which involved the drinking of virgin menstrual blood...to resurrect the god inside the man.
The blood was taken from the 7 vestal virgins (known as priestesses and also called 'The Scarlet Women'---we know what that term evolved into over millennia).

Abramovic is assuming the role of Isis as this cult's leader.

Edit: Later, the cult of Isis...became the cult of the Black Madonna...It...and it's rituals have become a mainstay of secret occult societies.
(There is photo of Abramovic dressed and posed as Madonna (Dressed in Black)...holding a naked infant girl...and pointing to her genitals).
Naturally, (even though it's 'Art')---I won't post it.

edit on 5-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
BTW: Look who also had a bandaid on the middle finger of his left hand:
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This was Alex Jones confronting David Gergen about Bohemian Grove
This is where they do the pagan rituals - in front of thousands of elites.

Considering that Bohemian Grove apparently didn't exist at one time and anyone who thought it did was a 'nut job', it's interesting to look back at this

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: flice

You need to get us that email id

Got it!!

FOIA link state.gov

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I don't disagree at all.

What she is and does is reprehensible from a spiritual perspective. She's playing fire whether she knows it or not. I do agree that the public display does not have the power of intent behind it like the private stuff she likely does, and I am certainly thinking that there is a very dark behind the scenes thing going on here and it is linked to T. Podesta's dinner party and some of the other hints - like HRC's references to "penance" among others.

But we don't have the direct proof, only hints.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The ritualistic elements of this "art" absolutely have connections to ancient Egyptian (and before that-Sumerian) religious cultism.

Podesta holds up two hands---marked with a '14' and a 'Fish'.---This is cult of Isis.
Osiris was cut into 14 pieces and his penis was eaten by a fish.

Isis scoured the world to reunite his body parts...in order to resurrect him to god status again.
Podesta is signifying in that 'hands up' photo...that he has gone through the ritual of resurrection...and is now godlike.

The cult of Isis also involved the 'Starfire' ritual which involved the drinking of virgin menstrual blood...to resurrect the god inside the man.
The blood was taken from the 7 vestal virgins (known as priestesses and also called 'The Scarlet Women'---we know what that term evolved into over millennia).

Abramovic is assuming the role of Isis as this cult's leader.

Edit: Later, the cult of Isis...became the cult of the Black Madonna...It...and it's rituals have become a mainstay of secret occult societies.
(There is photo of Abramovic dressed and posed as Madonna (Dressed in Black)...holding a naked infant girl...and pointing to her genitals).
Naturally, (even though it's 'Art')---I won't post it.

Always known Podesta and his party were sickos.

But damn.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The hands-up pic seems to be shopped. I posted a pic of that with a different set of changes. Although, you are free to keep fearing the god podesta all you want.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

'Cause nobody else is named Marina?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: UKTruth

K this b*** is starting to bug me now. First she was entertaining cause she's crazy, then this. Her new "performance" soon wtf?
twitter.com...

I like dogs better than people actually and she needs to step the F away.

I just want to add. People who commit sex crimes against children are usually involved with hurting animals. Got that from Cathy O'brien.

If you bothered to read the twitter thread, you would've seen where Marina says the dog is not real. Based on your post above, I can only assume that you're more bothered by animal abuse than children being raped. But this hack artist is the one with the skewed moral view, right?

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join