It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Let Them Eat Cake

Video of Kreemart at the MoCA annual gala 11/12/11. The party where they partake in simulated cannibalism. Btw, is that Gwen Stefani?

These people are just twisted perverts.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
True 'Art' ended with the Abstract Expressionists.

Contemporary art is all about the artist rather than the concept. It's commercial self-exploitation.
This woman is no true artist...she is a self-absorbed parrot of Crowley.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's an interesting aspect;

All of these people calling this 'art' and accepting it as such with no harm, what do they think of 'art' that includes naked teenagers in their parents suburban homes.

That is what the Washington Post reported on Tony Podesta (John Podesta's brother) from what looks like the active period of Epstein in 2004. Once someone found the link, WaPo quickly pulled it (but don't worry, they're not bias
)

Unfortunately for them, once something is online - it stays there.

Here's a link to the www.washingtonpost.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">archive.org of the article.

and here are screen shots:

excerpt from the article:

Folks attending a house tour in the Lake Barcroft neighborhood in Falls Church earlier this year got an eyeful when they walked into a bedroom at the Podesta residence hung with multiple color pictures by Katy Grannan, a photographer known for documentary-style pictures of naked teenagers in their parents' suburban homes.
"They were horrified," Heather recalls, a grin spreading across her face.

Now, why would the average American be 'horrified' by 'art'? Maybe because these people have no ethical boundaries and their way of circumventing their sick desires is by calling it art?

edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

She deserves to be ignored and marginalized. She is a piece of trash that doesn't deserve to be given so much of our attention.

Thing is that the online harassment is being done mainly because people know she has a connection to the real objects of their ire who deserve it far more.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

K this b*** is starting to bug me now. First she was entertaining cause she's crazy, then this. Her new "performance" soon wtf?
twitter.com...

I like dogs better than people actually and she needs to step the F away.

I just want to add. People who commit sex crimes against children are usually involved with hurting animals. Got that from Cathy O'brien.
edit on 4-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Now that's what I'm talking about. The Podesta Clain deserves to be harassed. I saw an example of what was hanging in his bedroom. Apparently, the photog's pics are in major museums in New York, so her work can be easily found. It's borderline, very borderline, and creepy.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Again, I feel like I need a shower after posting and reading in these threads.

It's like I saw another member mention in another thread.

It's like these people have reached the level where money has no meaning to them when they can affect the course of nations.

I've reference Dune a couple of times and I'm going to do so again and compare the elite to the Honored Matres. The Honored Matres are described as "adrenaline addicts" by Herbert. They always sought more extreme experiences than the last because of a never ending thirst for more power and control but they always felt unfulfilled.

They are the abject lesson of absolute power corrupting absolutely. Although he put his own spin on that old saw:

All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted.

Chapterhouse: Dune (1985) by Frank Herbert

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Naked pictures of teens hung in their Bedroom?

Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Now that's what I'm talking about. The Podesta Clain deserves to be harassed. I saw an example of what was hanging in his bedroom.

No, by liberals standards this is art and they don't deserve to be attacked. Art is an expression. If you are offended by mock satanic rituals or borderline pedophilia images on the walls of prominent Democrats during home tours, you are closed minded.

But...if your Hillary Duff wears an 'offensive' Pilgrim costume to Halloween and you support it, you've overstepped boundaries and you are a racist.

So goes the story of Hilary Duff and her new boyfriend, Jason Walsh, who for some reason thought it was a good idea to dress up in the worst couples costume ever: a sexy pilgrim and a Native American “chief.”

HuffPo

Conservatives are too easily offended

edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Naked pictures of teens hung in their Bedroom?

Nuff said.

Yep. The one I saw was censored, but the look on the kid's face was enough.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

Now that's what I'm talking about. The Podesta Clain deserves to be harassed. I saw an example of what was hanging in his bedroom.

No, by liberals standards this is art and they don't deserve to be attacked. Art is an expression. If you are offended by mock satanic rituals or borderline pedophilia images on the walls of prominent Democrats during home tours, you are closed minded.

But...if your Hillary Duff wears an 'offensive' Pilgrim costume to Halloween and you support it, you've overstepped boundaries and you are a racist.

So goes the story of Hilary Duff and her new boyfriend, Jason Walsh, who for some reason thought it was a good idea to dress up in the worst couples costume ever: a sexy pilgrim and a Native American “chief.”

HuffPo

Conservatives are too easily offended

Yeah, basically liberal facism goes like this... we're offended and you are a racist if you don't do everything we say and think the way we tell you to think, but never question what we do... or you are an authoritarian.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Seems like an odd thing to ask someone - why not just not address me?

I did, you don't get it so, you may as well ignore me.

Not sure why you cant understand.

Right back at you, satansim is a recognized religion. Everything else you say is nullified by the constitution.

edit on 4-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: UKTruth
Seems like an odd thing to ask someone - why not just not address me?

I did, you don't get it so you may as well ignore me.

Not sure why you cant understand.

Right back at you, satansim is a recognized religion. Everything else you say is nullified by the constitution.

What part of 'I am only talking about satanism and the implication of satanist holding power in the West' do you not understand?
This thread is not about the constitution or religious liberty. No one is saying these people can't be elected because they are satanists. How can you possibly fail to understand that your point is spurious and you arguing a point no one is arguing against? Jeez. Get a grip.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

This is art.

This is a cropped portion of the Katy Grannan photo I saw. The girl in the pic is completely nude and sitting on a bed. Her hair and hands cover her strategically, but it's obvious she's completely unclothed. Her face has an uncomfortable expression on it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Here is a variation on the theme

If one was real why create the other? Seems like a logical question to me.

John Podesta is a Sick...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

That second picture was in Podesta's bedroom?
That's pretty disgusting and very weird.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

here's more info on that
kreemart.com...

That's def Gwen Stefani. What a shame. Debbi Harry there too. These public events are done for the shock factor but then it's easy to dismiss as self-expression for them. Meanwhile the private parties are the real deal.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

K this b*** is starting to bug me now. First she was entertaining cause she's crazy, then this. Her new "performance" soon wtf?
twitter.com...

I like dogs better than people actually and she needs to step the F away.

I just want to add. People who commit sex crimes against children are usually involved with hurting animals. Got that from Cathy O'brien.

So, she kills a dog for its blood and then displays the stuffed dog.. and uses the blood for some crap.

A real winner there... that alone is enough for me to beat her ass within an inch of her life... drain a little of her blood for measure.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Now that's what I'm talking about. The Podesta Clain deserves to be harassed. I saw an example of what was hanging in his bedroom. Apparently, the photog's pics are in major museums in New York, so her work can be easily found. It's borderline, very borderline, and creepy.

**I** am borderline and oh so creepy... trust me, A few here know what I collect and etc.

No, this crap is sickening. WHen it crosses from weirdo freak art to illegal pedo or immoral.. then they are in need of condemning.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

I don't know where she got that dog but it's the word performance I don't like. What's there to perform with a dead dog? Or an alive one for that matter. The bitch is mad as a hatter anyway so nothing good can come out of this.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join