It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I saw that - you were talking about church goers, which has nothing at all to do with the people I was talking about.

Of course it does, just people attending a church of a different religion. Guess it went over your head.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hillary ‘Regularly’ Attended Witch’s Church, Clinton Insider Claims
‘Do you realize what would happen if that got out?’

www.infowars.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Hillary ‘Regularly’ Attended Witch’s Church, Clinton Insider Claims
‘Do you realize what would happen if that got out?’

www.infowars.com...

Nothing... Oh wait. I know! A bunch of conservative justice warriors will trip over themselves to label Hillary evil just like in this thread.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Chelsea wearing upside-down crucifix.
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Downplay it all you want but approximately 70% of Americans identify as Christian. I think they might find it disturbing that officials are participating in this type of stuff.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: UKTruth
I saw that - you were talking about church goers, which has nothing at all to do with the people I was talking about.

Of course it does, just people attending a church of a different religion. Guess it went over your head.

No, you just added a group not being discussed. I guess, because you failed to seek to understand.
Oh well.
Now you do understand, perhaps you get back on point considering it was you who responded to my point. So tiring have to teach the basics

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Chelsea wearing upside-down crucifix.
twitter.com...

Good find.

The more the devil worshipping and sick behaviour of the current elites gets out the better.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sorry but you didn't have to explain anything. My point is that even satanists are protected by freedom of religion.

Their "churches" are filled by their church goers and have the same rights as those who perform the ritual of eating of the flesh and drinking of the blood of someone who was killed on a cross 2000 or so years ago.

The basics? Yeah right.

edit on 4-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There are serious issues involved here, what do people think the point is in the breaking down of all psychological barriers and taboos, were do they imagine that all leads...?

To consider this harmless occultic practise or merely art as the apologists would have it is wrong in this case.

"The souls of non-Jews come from impure spirits and are called pigs." [Jalkut Rubeni gadol 12 b]

History of Jewish human sacrifice

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren
This says alot about her. Another one of the Baphomet crowd. He sure seems to be a popular fellow amongst the elites and their friends.

No wonder they are getting rid of Christians and Christianity, they have all sold their souls to the devil. This explains everything, these people are demons.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
We are going to watch people in the upcoming days on ATS people support Satanist Pedophiles who trade money for weapons to ME countries to support ISIS. Could not make this up. I cannot believe this is real life. All because the opponent is mean

IF you put this in a movie the audience would not be able to suspend disbelief.

And we know that this is not all. There is more coming.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

I don't know about that entire list but satanists are supported by the constitution, not just folks on ATS and not because someone is mean.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Thanks to attending rituals regularly, Podesta now sees himself as a god!
twitter.com...

Edit:
BTW...Notice the bandaid on the inside of the middle finger on his left hand?
twitter.com...

edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Sorry but you didn't have to explain anything. My point is that even satanists are protected by freedom of religion.

Their "churches" are filled by their church goers and have the same rights as those who perform the ritual of eating of the flesh and drinking of the blood of someone who was killed on a cross 2000 or so years ago.

The basics? Yeah right.

OK, so you got there in the end.
You are fine with satanists being in power and setting policy.
That's all you needed to say.
Brevity can be your friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Link from that page Huma and Hilary also involved with Abramovich here, the old spirit cooking pot is coming to the boil and this is turning into Macbeth.

edit on Kpm1130308vAmerica/ChicagoFriday0430 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

St Peters cross.
Not Satanic.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

When I said they were church goers just of a different religion what did you think that meant? Or when I mentioned freedom of religion in another post?

And just to be clear, I see no difference between them and christians so, to me, they are all part of "these people" that you seem to be trying so hard to distance yourself from.
edit on 4-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

St Peters cross.
Not Satanic.

Anti-Christian interpretation, as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

When I said they were church goers just of a different religion what did you think that meant? Or when I mentioned freedom of religion in another post?

And just to be clear, I see no difference between them and christians so to me they are all part of "these people" that you seem to be trying so hard to distance yourself from.

You were replying to my point about satanists. If you want to go on about other religions/beliefs then make it separate. Otherwise it looks like you have failed to comprehend.
My point was simple.

Don't think these kind of people should be leading the western world, though.

You've now confirmed you are fine with satanists leading the western world, so we're clear. Obviously I think differently.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join