It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Advantage

To be fair, even the most devout satanist doesn't eat souls for dinner every night.

**snicker**

But we are talking politicians...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Trust me. I agree. I've been pretty vocal about reestablishing the act of compromise in this country as well as lamenting its disappearance.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Throes

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Throes

In any case. Give me one GOOD reason to listen to this story as anything more than a bunch of conservative justice warriors getting offended. Keep in mind that I'm an atheist and will just dismiss any attempts to bring religion into the conversation immediately.

The story is that he's into weird stuff regardless of what your religious profile is. Just go on and read twitter. It's not just a bunch of conservative justice warriors tweeting about this.

Ok and? Since when is being into weird stuff illegal or cause for alarm?

It's not, but if you can't see how it's relevant to public perception during a presidential campaign run, then let's just agree to disagree.

So the point is to highlight and make a big deal out of a non-issue so you can try to convince some idiots not to vote for Hillary because you are trying to confuse them into shock? Sounds deceitful to me.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

A stripper and a food fetish. Is it really so shocking to some?

Shocking? No.
"putrid titty sorceresses" as one twitter user called her, lol, are ten to a penny.
Don't think these kind of people should be leading the western world, though.
edit on 4/11/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Didn't realize Abramovic was even running.

As for the others, church goers have always been allowed to hold office.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Just what in the fukc is going on? Is this more spirit cooking? Is that Marina? (head explodes, again)
twitter.com...

And that's lady gaga too
edit on 4-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Spirit cooking is child sacrafice

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
lol some people defending this # as being something "mundane"

hillary and her demans have already talked about one devil, moloch https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/14333 in their emails. moloch isnt a name very widely known outside of occult circles.

dont put it past these lost souls to try to communicate with spirits

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
Just what in the fukc is going on? Is this more spirit cooking? Is that Marina? (head explodes, again)
twitter.com...

And that's lady gaga too

That's Lady Gaga naked in the blood bath?

Edit: Hope she doesn't get pregnant from all the sperm in there.
edit on 4-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No that's her behind Marina
edit on 4-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Didn't realize Abramovic was even running.

As for the others, church goers have always been allowed to hold office.

She isn't, but I said "these kind of people". Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

twitter.com...

And that's lady gaga too

Gaga is the little Germanotta girl...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

twitter.com...

And that's lady gaga too

That's Lady Gaga naked in the blood bath?

Edit: Hope she doesn't get pregnant from all the sperm in there.

If she did, she'd just abort the child.. probably at 8 months and 3 weeks so she could get more energy from the child's death.
The Abramovic witch is currently on 3 abortions.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

And that's lady gaga too

I mean, WTF???

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: P-M-H
moloch isnt a name very widely known outside of occult circles.

That must be why google only shows 3.8 million hits when you search for it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
She isn't, but I said "these kind of people". Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

Might want to heed your own advice. Why do you think I mentioned the "others"?
edit on 4-11-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Might want to heed your own advice. Why do you think I mentioned the "others"?

I saw that - you were talking about church goers, which has nothing at all to do with the people I was talking about.

To help you, by 'these people' I mean sick freaks, who bathe in blood, make cocktails with sperm and breast milk and smear blood on the wall to make weird statements about harming oneself, just before having snakes crawl over them and pressing their heads to a wall to "let the energy in"... you know, people like Podesta.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL....
"I'm not a Satanist!"
...Sez Marina Abramovic @AbramovicM666

twitter.com...

The replies are hilarious.

I find it hilarious to see her twitter handle ending in 666.
The things that come back to bite eh?

Here's a good idea of what would have been happening at Podesta's Spirit Cooking party with this sick woman, but fear not, the parties can be moved to the Whitehouse soon.

What makes you think the parties have not already been at the White House?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
quote]originally posted by: MysticMadman
concubines: Kantzveldt

Excellent link, thank you!! I'm spreading this copied material with reports on this...not too many know about this practice (thankfully)

They are trying to animate a "Golem" using ancient Sumerian majick. In Jewish folklore, a golem (from the Hebrew "gelem" ((גלם), meaning "raw material") is an animated being created entirely from inanimate matter, and given life through a mystical process involving the secret name of God.
The most well-known golem in Jewish folklore was created by Rabbi Yehudah Loew of Prague in 1580 to protect the Jewish people from persecution by Christians. Bringing a golem to life was understood to be a process that only those closest to God, the holiest people who had gained some of God's wisdom and power, could accomplish. However, the life that could be created by any man would always be less than that created by God. Thus, a golem was generally unable to speak, and had no free will, always having to obey its maker.

However, in many tales the golem outgrows his master physically, becoming dangerous both to people and property, and has to be deactivated. The notion of the golem, then, serves to remind us that only God can grant the highest kind of life, that with a soul, and that human beings ought not seek to wield such power. -WIkipedia

Spirit Cooking ceremony preparation - www.youtube.com...

Other related: firstlightforum.wordpress.com... opathy-and-sadism-in-new-weird-ways/

I don't think Sumeria is exactly what you are looking for, I mean sure, they were an "ancient culture" one of scads of em, and there are references however vague to things such as a recently discovered burial site at ur where the court died with the king as it were. A spate of ever so recent writeup masters ever so slightly sensationalized their scattered burial pits by calling them "death pits" probably for clicks, and oh yeah--, there was that scene in the exorcist movie that made some artifacts seem waaay scawwy against a dusty, dusty sunset, because it looked kewl in a movie but even that was a probably more shaded reference to Babylon, similar but not quite-there are some comparisons to the goddesses ishtar and "inanna" but I'm afraid all you get with sumerians is alien theories, interesting wall pieces, authors who some say might be kind of sketchy, stuff that could've starred William Shatner, and a few scant possible incidences where a king died and ten people around him gave up the ghost or heavens gated off somewhere leaving bones in pits, primitive broken pots and jewelry, and not much evidence beyond that and even thats vague. Most of the references have do with nibiru or "whatever else" not that that stuff isn't kewl, but substantially hard to prove..

Most of the ancient references you are going to find will be Egyptian. They really had the most advanced burials, sarcophagi, things left behind, etcetera. There are poems written slaves being prepared for blood and various organs, in apparent devotion to pharoah, and it's not too much of a stretch to see how this could be a starting point for some origins of vampire legend but its not a given,none of these things really are. Most of this stuff about sacrifice, has its origins not in Sumer (or even Egypt) but the combination of eliphas Levi, Crowley, magicians in the 1500s, and more modern practices, as well as "aliens did it." Not saying all these things aren't true, heck anything could be, but as I said...even with that there is no certifiable proof of an actual connection, or that ancient Egyptians would have given a @$/& about what might be going on here one day. Everything is a carbon copy of something else mixed in with kabbala and paganism but less of the latter and more the former. Lots of the egyptian references are old hat stylistics imo. And all this other stuff, Buddhism, etc, all these hey man hey man acid trip stuff that a person made up in their basement, and tripped out seventies stuff, is an attempt to throw you off.

Good luck..
edit on 4-11-2016 by breakingbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join