It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WTF is This? - Podesta and "Spirit Cooking"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Late night surfing on Twitter and I run across this tweet. Is says to read the wikileaks email and then watch the video. It is about "Spirit Cooking" with a lady named Marina Abramovic.

In the email, she contacts John Podestas brother Tom asking if he will be joining them for 'dinner'.

FYI; it's not lobster risotto and it will turn your stomach. The things found this week are quite disturbing and this just added a whole new layer.

Twitter link to Deplorable Tom

Ghost
edit on 3-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
African American soul-food cooking. Someone made an app for it a while back:

play.google.com...

That's MY best guess. Government people are JUST as boring as YOU and ME...and host dumb cooking parties just like NORMAL people.

People give government employees WAY to much credit.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

play.google.com...

That's MY best guess. Government people are JUST as boring as YOU and ME...and host dumb cooking parties just like NORMAL people.

You might want to watch the video first...

+19 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

This was brought up in another thread I was participating in. Look into Marina, all her works seem to be focused on occult symbology and sexual ritual. It's supposed to be "art" but it looks like ritual to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoren

play.google.com...

You might want to watch the video first...

Not everyone can (or wants to) watch videos. An explanation would be nice...

+24 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Holy Christ that is a disturbing video depicting an apparent Spirit Dinner!

Given that at the top of this elite power structure is a bunch of satanic pedo's, I do believe that you have hit the nail on the head with comparing the email to that video!

Evil is now being exposed and it is priceless watching those cling to their cognitive dissonance and cry, "there is nothing to see here!"

Great Job as usual Ghost!

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
This says alot about her. Another one of the Baphomet crowd. He sure seems to be a popular fellow amongst the elites and their friends.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

uggh. and i was having so much fun.

I saw this earlier on reddit. Showed my wife, couldn't go deeper (never heard of spirit cooking before) cuz I am oncall and the kids were eating dinner (i do not delve into this stuff with them around) ...I will now...

before I had the chance to delve into it, the post I saw vanished. so I didn't really go any further.

Here it is, back on good 'ol ATS. man... so much is coming out.. wish I was the "head in the sand" type...

Good catch OP. Props.

Can't hide from reality, that is what got us to where we are today.
edit on 3-11-2016 by akira131 because: corrections

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is what evil feeds on, it is the energy of living beings such as humans and animals. Hillary being the supreme evil Priestess.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I gave up at mixing fresh breast milk. Who even thinks of stuff like this? I fear for us all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Yes, because creepy SATANISM is so much MORE of a REALISTIC answer.

Generally, the most mundane and simple explanation is the correct one.

People who host creepy secret SATAN parties probably DONT email about them like that. Seriously.

Straws, they're for drinking NOT grasping.

Just because you don't UNDERSTAND something or know ALL the details, doesn't MEAN it must be some MASSIVE evil occult conspiracy. This is how superstitions get created, lack of knowledge and FEAR.

Go work for the government. You'll see how LIFELESS and BORING the people are. Just like you and I.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thank you, but it wasn't my work, just something I found on Twitter. Cernovich is bringing a lot of attention to it and just did a live broadcast that 11,000 people watched already in just 1/2 an hour.

Periscope link

I can't imagine anyone wanting to vote for these people after seeing the email and vid. Hopefully it will make MSM tomorrow. Although I'm sure they'll call it 'art'.
edit on 4-11-2016 by ghostrager because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hillary/Bill/Podesta/Huma/Weiner = Aliens in Human Bodies. Take over America and you can rule the world...or what's left of it after you're finished taking it over.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

People who host creepy secret SATAN parties probably DONT email about them like that. Seriously.

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with true Satanism, I recommend the work of Mark Passio!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Aye, thank you for the correction.

I am not on twitter so you have been the one to open my eyes to Mike Cernovich, what a brave mofo he is!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Perhaps you are unfamiliar with true Satanism, I recommend the work of Mark Passio!

Satanism is NOT "devil worship".

Some might consider ME a satanist. I reject LABELS, however.

IGNORANCE and FEAR causes lesser folks to create FANTASY.

The world is FAR more BORING than you seem to think. Life is NOT a movie.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Quite a bit of interesting stuff was discovered about this in another thread if anyone cares to take a peek.

Thread

edit on 4-11-2016 by Thoren because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Oh good lord... it looks like art because it IS art.

The "evil" overtones are there precisely to shock and scare the normal good folks of comfy suburbia who lack a certain ... je ne sais quoi.

I was wondering when the next satanic panic would arise... and guess it never left.

Not to say there isn't magik and weirdness, but to use this artist's work as a tie in to elite pedophilia suffering baphomet worshipers is exactly as silly as it sounds... which is pretty silly.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Just watched a Ted video on her. She's crazy. Talking about feeding off of fear, makes her strong....stuff like that. One scene she was holding the bow and another man pulled back on it with the arrow aimed at her heart with full force. One slip and she would have died. Just crazy s*** like that.

There is no telling what these people are into. She likely charges a lot of money to give them sick thrills.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

Yes, because creepy SATANISM is so much MORE of a REALISTIC answer. Generally, the most mundane and simple explanation is the correct one. People who host creepy secret SATAN parties probably DONT email about them like that. Seriously.

No, you're probably right. They get their imps to fly over and hand deliver invites personally.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join