It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrival. It is Coming!....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The film, looks like it will be a great film here is hoping. Being a great lover of films like Contact and Interstellar, both all time favourites I will hope this new film spark the same intrigue as those did.

I post this, as I have recently made a track for the upcoming film. Most may not know I produce my own music, as a hobby. However I would like to share with you today a short, new track I made. (sadly this forum does not allow for embedded Soundcloud tracks, otherwise I would have added it for ease.)

LINK TO MY SOUNDCLOUD TRACK

It would be nice to hear from users in regards to my music also, if you will. First time sharing my profile in this manner. Thanks!

For those yet to see the trailer, here it is.

... and what are your thoughts about this film, think it will be decent?

edit on 3-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Thanks to anyone that flags and stars my post. Much appreciated!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject
Your soundcloud track is great, you just need to increase the time/add more than 2 min.

The movie looks really good too.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaphneApollo
Your soundcloud track is great, you just need to increase the time/add more than 2 min.

The movie looks really good too.

Thank you pal, much appreciated!

I will be editing the track once more to create a longer version, just wanted to get the idea online. So be sure to check back if your interested in listening to a fuller version but yes, I shall do that. Advice taken
Just updated my signature to my full soundcloud page.

Yeah, seemed to me to be a good looking film this year. Not much else caught my attention before that one, well since interstellar would be the last decent film I have seen.

edit on 4-11-2016 by BlackProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I watched this movie, in its original form, its a Manga movie.. Just cant remember the name of it

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Loved the song you created it seems very fitting
and I am very excited for this movie!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Sounds good ! & I'm looking forward to the movie.

leolady

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Staroth
Loved the song you created it seems very fitting
and I am very excited for this movie!!!

Thanks very much, again much appreciated! I do not tend to share the music I make apart from uploading it to soundcloud so its nice to have feedback like this, granted its good feedback too. So that makes me happy

and me too!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

I watched this movie, in its original form, its a Manga movie.. Just cant remember the name of it

Normally the case isnt it, some form of Japanese film made into an American film. I'll have to look into that, sounds interesting being Manga.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: leolady

Sounds good ! & I'm looking forward to the movie.

leolady

Thank you. Again nice to hear good feedback. Hopefully it turns out to be a classic, many good films to live up to but seems well put together, director seems good too.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Been a big fan of Ted Chiang like forever. Making arrangements now for myself and two other like minded family members to go see this when it opens.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I really like your sound track it's very good, the film looks brilliant as well.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I really like your sound track it's very good, the film looks brilliant as well.

Thank you for your kind words pal.

new topics

top topics

join