It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assuming the Shroud of Turin is authentic, what's Jesus's blood type?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Christs blood is just blood

Pretty sure the gospel would disagree with this statement! Afterall, it was Christ's precious blood which was shed to save all of mankind..

But the point of the OP is not exactly to nitpick of the type (though I find it a bit fascinating, don't you?) but rather wondering if anyone has a recollection of it being found as AB neg, whereas it is now showing up to be positive.

Don't worry, Jesus's message resonates with me whichever type his blood is.

ok really is bedtime now. G'Nite all.

As a kid i was o- then got tested again ab- I called bs then another test confirmed it. The only conclusion i can come to on why it would be different now is that the first test must of been a mistake.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: zosimov

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Christs blood is just blood

Pretty sure the gospel would disagree with this statement! Afterall, it was Christ's precious blood which was shed to save all of mankind..

But the point of the OP is not exactly to nitpick of the type (though I find it a bit fascinating, don't you?) but rather wondering if anyone has a recollection of it being found as AB neg, whereas it is now showing up to be positive.

Don't worry, Jesus's message resonates with me whichever type his blood is.

ok really is bedtime now. G'Nite all.

As a kid i was o- then got tested again ab- I called bs then another test confirmed it. The only conclusion i can come to on why it would be different now is that the first test must of been a mistake.

I guess it could be possible that they read you someone else's results..... they did that when my foot was shattered once. Told my mom I was fine and being dramatic, to send me to school and make me walk it off..... called at the end of the school day to say "sorry her foot is shattered you need to bring her back to the ER right away....... However I've always been told my blood was O+, yet my son ended up being O-....... I don't really know how that works. I remember doing those little pundit square things in my few college courses I took, but I never really got the hang of it.

It would be interesting to know what Jesus' blood type was.

-Alee

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

It would be interesting to know what Jesus' blood type was.

-Alee

Hey there
I agree! While I changed my whole life/heart as a result of the divine aspect of Christ, the human aspect is fascinating to me as well.

I'm interestied in whether it was neg or not in part because of the mystique and crazy theories that surround that particular type.

Cheers, thanks for chiming in!
edit on 4-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join