It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assuming the Shroud of Turin is authentic, what's Jesus's blood type?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Hi all, I have an interesting "timeline slip" debate to bring up..

Earlier this year I had fun doing some amateur research about positive vs negative bloodtypes. I'm sure you've heard some of the crazy theories regarding Rh neg. Let's say that my family contains a little of both, so I have a vested interest in the matter.

During my research, I found numerous sites stating that AB neg blood was found on the Shroud of Turin. Now google says otherwise (AB pos).

I found this very interesting site in which several commenters remember Jesus's blood type as being AB neg. (Don't eviscerate me! I'm looking for discourse, not insults!) Is this yet another Mandela effect? Any ATSers care to share their thoughts?

Here's the site-- makes for a fascinating read:

inourimage.wordpress.com...

Looking forward to hearing from anyone with knowledge of what type of blood was determined to be on the Shroud.
edit on 4-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov
what type of blood was determined to be on the Shroud.

No blood, it is just a fake. Which is why the church of Rome will not allow proper testing....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Was he not a common man ???

O positive.

Am I positive? Negative

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
a reply to: zosimov

Was he not a common man ???

O positive.

Am I positive? Negative

Ha, I see what you did there.. awesome

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Earlier this year I had an fascinating time doing some amateur research about positive vs negative bloodtypes. I'm sure you've heard some of the crazy theories regarding Rh neg. Let's say that my family contains a little of both, so I have a vested interest in the matter.

During my research, I found numerous sites stating that AB neg blood was found on the Shroud of Turin. Now google says otherwise (AB pos).

I found this very interesting site in which several commenters remember Jesus's blood type as being AB neg. (Don't eviscerate me! I'm looking for interesting discourse, not insults!) Is this yet another Mandela effect? Any ATSers care to share their thoughts?

Here's the site-- makes for an interesting read:

Looking forward to hearing from anyone with knowledge of what type of blood was determined to be on the Shroud.

The shroud is a fake by da vinci some people say. The fabric isnt from the same timeline.
However the negative blood is interesting in and of itself. Females with negative blood types can only conceive with males with negative blood naturally. The reason i say naturally is because the mother will produce a powerful venom that will kill a positive blood type baby in the womb. Science has found a way to save negative blood type mothers with positive blood type babys from releasing the venom.

I honestly think we are not all the same ie all humans within the same subgroup however the pc police would lose their mind. I believe its evolution and to keep the two human species from concieving. I'm AB- also i should note that the negative means no relation to recess monkey and positive means relation to recess monkey. Thats actually to simple of an answer as there is alot more to it. There are people who are positive blood types that have rarer genes then negative do as well.

The Japanese are big on blood types interestingly enough they believe ab- are evil and their government had to pass laws to not require blood testing to be hired because they wouldn't hire ab- people.

edit on 4-11-2016 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Quoting digital01anarchy

However the negative blood is interesting in and of itself. Females with negative blood types can only conceive with males with negative blood naturally. The reason i say naturally is because the mother will produce a powerful venom that will kill a positive blood type baby in the womb. Science has found a way to save negative blood type mothers with positive blood type babys from releasing the venom.

I honestly think we are not all the same ie all humans within the same subgroup however the pc police would lose their mind. I believe its evolution and to keep the two human species from concieving. I'm AB- also i should note that the negative means no relation to recess monkey and positive means relation to recess monkey. Thats actually to simple of an answer as there is alot more to it. There are people who are positive blood types that have rarer genes then negative do as well.

This is not true. If a double positive male impregnates a negative female, there is no problem for the first pregnancy. The mother has to be exposed to the baby's positive blood for antibodies to be produced. The mother is only exposed to the baby's blood during childbirth. Thus, the mother will not have a chance for her immune system to attack the child. The second child will probably be safe also. After the first birth the mother's antibodies will have cleaned her system of the foreign blood. But, it will not be looking for the infection to reoccur. After a second birth with positive blood being detected by the mother's immune system; then the mother's immune system will stay in active mode against the foreign positive blood. A third and additional children will be attacked by the mother's immune system if they are also positive.

Now, there are drugs used to keep this problem from occuring. The mother is probably given something during child birth to stop her immune system from discovering the positive blood.
edit on 4-11-2016 by feldercarb because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-11-2016 by feldercarb because: fixing quote best I can.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

The shroud is a fake by da vinci some people say. The fabric isnt from the same timeline.

I have heard many theories discounting the shroud as authentic (hence my title) but not conclusively. As far as I know. Here's an article by livescience that allows for both possibilities:

www.livescience.com...

Either way, I was fascinated by the fact that Rh neg females couldn't carry Rh pos babies and wondered how the "mutation" survived?

Edit: Just read above post. Interesting.
edit on 4-11-2016 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

I have heard many theories discounting the shroud as authentic (hence my title) but not conclusively. As far as I know. Here's an article by livescience that allows for both possibilities:

www.livescience.com...

Either way, I was fascinated by the fact that Rh neg females couldn't carry Rh pos babies and wondered how the "mutation" survived?

Read what I posted. It will normally only effect the third child and following children if they are all positive rH children.
edit on 4-11-2016 by feldercarb because: own to only

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Quoting digital01anarchy

This is not true. If a double positive male impregnates a negative female, there is no problem for the first pregnancy. The mother has to be exposed to the baby's positive blood for antibodies to be produced. The mother is only exposed to the baby's blood during childbirth. Thus, the mother will not have a chance for her immune system to attack the child. The second child will probably be safe also. After the first birth the mother's antibodies will have cleaned her system of the foreign blood. But, it will not be looking for the infection to reoccur. After a second birth with positive blood being detected by the mother's immune system; then the mother's immune system will stay in active mode against the foreign positive blood. A third and additional children will be attacked by the mother's immune system if they are also positive.

Now, there are drugs used to keep this problem from occuring. The mother is probably given something during child birth to stop her immune system from discovering the positive blood.

And no wrong and it can happen on the first and the last child birth as blood mixes often between mother and child.
americanpregnancy.org...

If a small amount of the baby’s blood mixes with your blood, which often happens, your body may respond as if it were allergic to the baby. Your body may make antibodies to the Rh antigens in the baby’s blood. This means you have become sensitized and your antibodies can cross the placenta and attack your baby’s blood

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb

Quoting digital01anarchy

And no wrong and it can happen on the first and the last child birth as blood mixes often between mother and child.
americanpregnancy.org...

That is not what I learned in advanced biology courses. It is rare for the blood to mix before child birth. Once child birth occurs there is much mixing due to tears occuring during the birthing. That is what I learned in class years ago.

Also, it takes a second exposure for the immune system to kick in a preventive antibody response. It takes two exposures for your immune system to stay on active alert for a specific foreign entitiy.
edit on 4-11-2016 by feldercarb because: added also part.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Well, here goes..

I did have to take a shot for my firstborn (I'm neg, husand pos) but don't know if a previous miscarriage had any impact.

Anyway.. any opinion on the site linked in the OP? I am interested in hearing about the blood types, if not. It's a fascinating subject.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
It's impossible to tell if the Shroud of Turin is fake or not via carbon dating due to the fact that the shroud itself was exposed to smoke sometime back in the 1300s. So any carbon dating on the shroud will tell you it's from the 1300s. But according to records it dates back to around 0-100 AD.

This is one of those mysteries that will never be answered due to the evidence being compromised.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBRiddle
It's impossible to tell if the Shroud of Turin is fake or not via carbon dating due to the fact that the shroud itself was exposed to smoke sometime back in the 1300s. So any carbon dating on the shroud will tell you it's from the 1300s. But according to records it dates back to around 0-100 AD.

This is one of those mysteries that will never be answered due to the evidence being compromised.

I heard there are 3 shrouds.The one that is a hoax was probably made to hide the existence of the real one by the vatican.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBRiddle

Yes, I was of the impression that it has never been conclusively determined. Thanks for joining in!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Rh Neg could be traced back to Ninursag perhaps?
The Annunaki blood type maybe?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Snippythehorse

Interesting. Care to elaborate?

It's bedtime here for me but hope to see more from y'all in the am.. thanks to everyone for contributing!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If you are interested in what blood was on a rag, you have lost the whole message of the Gospel

Christs blood is just blood

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Earlier this year I had an fascinating time doing some amateur research about positive vs negative bloodtypes. I'm sure you've heard some of the crazy theories regarding Rh neg. Let's say that my family contains a little of both, so I have a vested interest in the matter.

I found this very interesting site in which several commenters remember Jesus's blood type as being AB neg. (Don't eviscerate me! I'm looking for interesting discourse, not insults!) Is this yet another Mandela effect? Any ATSers care to share their thoughts?

Here's the site-- makes for an interesting read:

I remember it being ab- however the shroud that is fake has the ab- blood. It would make sense they changed it because the chance of jesus being black with ab- blood would be 0.001 percent however that wouldn't matter as his mother was a virgin so there is that too and what are the odds on that lol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Pretty sure the gospel would disagree with this statement! Afterall, it was Christ's precious blood which was shed to save all of mankind..

But the point of the OP is not exactly to nitpick of the type (though I find it a bit fascinating, don't you?) but rather wondering if anyone has a recollection of it being found as AB neg, whereas it is now showing up to be positive.

Don't worry, Jesus's message resonates with me whichever type his blood is.

ok really is bedtime now. G'Nite all.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Pretty sure the gospel would disagree with this statement! Afterall, it was Christ's precious blood which was shed to save all of mankind..

But the point of the OP is not exactly to nitpick of the type (though I find it a bit fascinating, don't you?) but rather wondering if anyone has a recollection of it being found as AB neg, whereas it is now showing up to be positive.

Don't worry, Jesus's message resonates with me whichever type his blood is.

ok really is bedtime now. G'Nite all.

Jesus blood was just blood, ponder that thought awhile, seems like it has become an idol for some churchians?
I dont think it was magic.
I think the wholes crucifixion of God was the thing not the blood.

Anyway, no biggy

Nigh nie

top topics

<<   2 >>

join