It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

270 To Win Share Your MAP

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Election day is closing quickly, it's been a long couple of years leading to Tuesday... blood has been spilled, nerves rattled... and to be honest, this has been the most gut wrenching Presidential election in my lifetime... So, to hopefully give ourselves some time to just kick back and post our predictions via the interactive electoral map at www.270towin.com... , you select what you think the outcome will be, once you are finished, click the icon next to Map options, below your map, and C&P the img url here.. and you can explain why you think your map will be the result.. or perhaps just throw some shade at others' selections.. Let's keep it clean, and let's have some fun with this

Here's mine...

I do have some deep blue states flipping, which could be a shock, but I just feel the weight of the exposed corruption is going to continue to grow larger, and actually take out a lot of folks on both sides of the aisle...

YMMV

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Never in the HISTORY of America has the map looked like that.

Thanks for the LAUGH!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I did say it was a bit shocking

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

Thanks for the LAUGH!

Yeah it has.
Reagan won everything except for Minnesota in 1984. Walter Mondale's home state.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah ... once it looked like:

ETA: Don't forget: Trump is a Democrat just like Reagan was. The only real difference is that Reagan represented the New World Order and Trump is now representing the Republicans.

edit on 3112016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Your pick is Washington State to Trump? Well, that's funny. Bernie and Trump land just give a big middle finger to Hillary! I wish!
edit on 3-11-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
What would be even better if we had a map of all the gerrymandered voting precincts in comparison to election results and how those elections and results changed with the physical makeup of the district borders year after year.

If the average American saw it, they wouldn't care, but add free nachos after watching it and they would be angry...until the nachos.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the LAUGH!

you should have researched before you made that statement, thanks for the laugh!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
My best guesses. (Voting for neither.) As posted in other topics.

If Trump wins:

If Clinton wins:

If we see an electoral tie:

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I already tried a thread like this yesterday.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Doesn't seem like people are interested in having serious discussions/predictions about this election...would rather just talk about the any conspiracy theory they hear about Clinton.

And your map, LMFAO, I knew you were kind of in Trump fantasy land...but damn...I didn't think it went that far.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Thanks for the LAUGH!

Your response is a funny because it displays a level of ignorance.

Put some UV glasses on, the red is about to blind you from history, 1980

Reagan 1980 map

Reagan 489 electoral votes, Carter 49 electoral votes

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

LIES!

I REJECT your version of reality and substitute my OWN!

:-P

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
Your pick is Washington State to Trump? Well, that's funny. Bernie and Trump land just give a big middle finger to Hillary! I wish!

I just base that off of Trumps visit to Everett WA.. and packed the house back in August...

When's the last time you saw a GOP Candidate hold a rally in Washington state?

And it's just far enough away from Cali that I would switch it to RED for pure HOPE

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Oh, my bad....... I didn't notice your map thread...

MODS! you can redirect to the original... apologies for my faux pas..

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: dreamingawake

I just base that off of Trumps visit to Everett WA.. and packed the house back in August...

When's the last time you saw a GOP Candidate hold a rally in Washington state?

And it's just far enough away from Cali that I would switch it to RED for pure HOPE

Haha that's pretty yuge for Everette.

Sure a few stopped by in Eastern Washington. Ron Paul came across the boarder to Idaho last election.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Friggin Egg Mc Muffin?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Ha! With my map, what would the House do? Defy the base and elect Clinton, or acquiesce and vote Trump? Which candidate would win the popular vote, and is that the candidate the House would elect? What if they horse trade across the aisle, elect Clinton but not Kaine, then flip the VP decision to the Senate which then elects Pence? Hillary wouldn't be impeached by the House if the House elected her.

I'm doing a write-in, so I've been out of the race for months, but I'm still fascinated by the astonishing ebb and flow of this election season. So many possibilities.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Time to buy another year's worth of freeze dried goulash.. and a few more water filters..

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

Great thread OP, here's mine:

I think Donny will barely win Ohio. Only because he's invested so much campaign time there.

He'll lose in Florida though. The Cuban vote won't come in force this time around, I highly doubt it.

He'll win Utah but again it'll be close. He'll win Arizona but within the 5% mark.

edit on 4-11-2016 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join