It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Redditors may have connected a convicted child abductor to the Clintons!

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
First, for those who may have missed (or are still in denial)-

Bill Clinton-

Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls

Source

Huma Abedin, Hillary Clinton-

But here is a snapshot detailing a creepy and intricate web, followed by the link to the Reddit megathread. There are links to specific wikileaks throughout the article, so please click on the link and look!

The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from the country, most of whom were not even orphans and had families. Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO. Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.
Sources:
https://__._/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/3465

Huma Abedin was constantly forwarding Hillary articles on this woman's organization: https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/2772 One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook

"I believe I have connected a convicted child abductor who was caught stealing children in Haiti with the Clintons"

Even more disturbing, we uncovered an email in Wikileaks where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children: https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
again, this was the same group that got busted by Haitian Authorities trying to Traffic kids. en.wikipedia.org...
They're in the Clinton Emails; https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
Pitch for funding or some #, super sketchy. https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
This looks like Mills & co are drafting statements following extradition. https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

This is worth your time!

Wanted to add this email showing HRC contacting a lawyer regarding the 10 people who were arrested for their roles in this kidnapping case https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/3539

Remember also for the wikileaks links you need to fill in the ____.______ with wikileaks and org!

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!!!

Again, here is the link with additional info and sources-
"I believe I have connected a convicted child abductor who was caught stealing children in Haiti with the Clintons"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

Reddit doesn't have a great track record for their witch hunts.

Remember the Boston Bombings? Reddit had an innocent man plastered all over the internet as the bomber.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Reddit is not the source of the information, a redditor provided links to leaked HRC emails so it's a piecing together of a puzzle using Reddit as a platform.

+7 more 
link   

Redditors caught and identified the guy who worked for Hillary to remove her identifying info from e-mails too, didn't they?

link   

Read this earlier today. One of those links leads to anATS Thread

It was very informative. you should take a look

Thanks for posting OP

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Doesn't matter.

If you can't disprove the information, discredit the source.

Page two of the Democrat handbook

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Weird, I have a window open on my phone showing a similar thread was posted earlier and had 37 flags but the thread is gone. Is there a rule against Reddit in the T&C?

Here's the dead link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't even remember clicking on it or opening it on my phone.... it was posted at 2:53PM by WindCharger...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Reddit doesn't have a great track record for their witch hunts.

Remember the Boston Bombings? Reddit had an innocent man plastered all over the internet as the bomber.

Reddit has had an amazing track record against the Clinton Machine!

Like when they tried to set up wikileaks!

and the stonetear (Paul Combetta) scandal!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Even if this is true , and they find the Clinton Foundation fronted it all , Hillary would still be the next President. It almost seems like some folk have no idea of what morality is

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes I wondered what happened to that thread. I posted some things in there and then it was all gone.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar

Reddit is not the source of the information, a redditor provided links to leaked HRC emails so it's a piecing together of a puzzle using Reddit as a platform.

Reddit is the source.

It's a direct link to r/TheDonald

It's one of the worst subreddits out there, it's more of a joke than it is a serious subreddit.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Redditors caught and identified the guy who worked for Hillary to remove her identifying info from e-mails too, didn't they?

Caught who?

Do you have a name for "the guy"?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Weird, I have a window open on my phone showing a similar thread was posted earlier and had 37 flags but the thread is gone. Is there a rule against Reddit in the T&C?

Here's the dead link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't even remember clicking on it or opening it on my phone.... it was posted at 2:53PM by WindCharger...

I believe that cross-posting from other forums is against the T&C

So I assume this thread is headed that way as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

They used to send it to a page with the reason it was pulled. Maybe they stopped doing that. Since it had 37 flags it seems it was up for a while. I take a break at work around that time and must have opened it up and didn't get back to it. I saw this reddit discussion and I couldn't believe my eyes. The election is Tuesday and this woman may become the President!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

The discussion linked is Reddit, the quotes are from a Reddit user with info sources from Wikileaks, ATS, DailyMail, ETC.

You know what I mean, and I know what you're doing.

Doesn't matter what your opinion of the Redditor is when over half of his contribution is links directly to proof from HRC's emails.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here is another good thread from ATS members regarding this shady organization. Trafficking kids under the guise of a religious organization is just sickening.

Where were they actually taking them?

The Haitian Ten: Who is Laura Silsby

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Ancient Aliens level of investigative skill going on here. This place is a gold mine.

new topics

top topics

join