It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VOTER ALERT -- USA Will Be Scandal-Gridlocked if Hillary Clinton is Elected.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

November 3, 2016

A comprehensive analysis has been conducted on all the current, upcoming, and potential investigations into Hillary Clinton's dealings, improprieties, and lies. The conclusion, is that our Judicial System, Congress, and President Hillary Clinton, would be so pre-occupied by this flood of legal issues, that the United States Government accomplish nothing at all.

From THE HILL.com: "Pardon Me. The Hillary Scandals are Just Getting Started"
thehill.com...

In addition, U.S. voters would be viewed as mega-stupid by citizens in other developed countries, for voting in a President who's the subject of TWO ongoing FBI criminal investigations.

-CareWeMust
edit on 11/3/2016 by carewemust because: Don't Do it America! DO NOT ELECT HILLARY.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Doesn't this also mean that nothing will get done for at least 4 years?

Personally the more gridlocked and neutered government is the better it will be for the preservation of liberty.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Scare Mongering = Desperation.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hillarys scandals will soon dominate all media outlets. If she were to win or not. Don't worry , she wont win, even a liberal pundit on MSNBC admitted it tonight on Lawrence Odonnell and no one argued, I heard similar on CNN. Hillary is done and over with, now we just have to see her face every day on the news, her situation will only get worse.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

I really hope you are correct.

But there are so many stupid people out there. Was watching the local news and they were talking about early voting, and asked this woman why she did. The woman said.

" I voted for Hillary (early) because I am tired of seeing all the horrible things about her on TV".

Ummm, do you realize what you just said lady?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Shhhhh you are scaring the liberals..you must be desperate.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed

I really hope you are correct.

But there are so many stupid people out there. Was watching the local news and they were talking about early voting, and asked this woman why she did. The woman said.

" I voted for Hillary (early) because I am tired of seeing all the horrible things about her on TV".

Ummm, do you realize what you just said lady?

What she said makes perfect sense.

Negative ads don't work well without concrete proof. Trump doesn't have a single shred of proof against anything he says against Clinton. So it comes off as Trump, a man, just disrespecting Clinton, a women. Which with his history, doesn't look good for Trump.

On the other hand, negative ads against Trump primarily only use Trump's own words and videos of Trump saying stupid/offense things. That works.

Trump doesn't have a good campaign, that is plain to see, which is why their negative ads fail.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It is my opinion that should Trump take office everything he does will be an uphill battle. I'm fine with that.

Given the ship jumpers and HRC documented control tendrils that span the globe, I could very much see her getting her way. I am not fine with that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Scare Mongering = Desperation.

Yea, the thing is nobody needs to monger the fear of Clinton.

Any sane American is clearly scared to death of a second round of the Clinton mafia.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If the current powers still see fit to announce a clinton "win", there will be more gridlock.

Unfortunately for the entire world, potus can still do certain things without the approval of the rest of us.

For instance, potus can launch nukes.
Potus can give potus-al pardons to its slimey friends.
Potus can enact executive orders.
Potus can declare martial law.

Potus can also leverage the fbi, cia, and other organizations to do things that might not be "legal" under given law.
Especially when Potus is above the law, and has friends in powerful places.

I anticipate a huge attack on our nation in the next year- no matter who "wins" (is appointed) - if clinton is appointed it will be used as an excuse to overlook the obvious corruption of the entire government (even though they arranged it) - and if trump it would be to initiate a military coup under the guise of preserving the country.
Either way, us citizens are hosed.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Back when I had the strong feeling that Donald Trump was going to lose, I committed to vote straight-Democratic for Senators and Congressmen. Wanted my fellow U.S. citizens to feel the full impact of Democratic policies on their wallets, and overall quality of life. And, to punish the Republicans for not backing Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The US is already scndal-gridlocked. Has been since Obama took office.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The US Government has accomplished little in the past 8 years.

That was the stated Republican agenda, and they've renewed that for the next 4-8 years unless Trump is elected.

I would think you guys would support Clinton therefore.

If this "analysis" were actually factual in the bluntly partisan source provided in the OP, of course.
edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
On the other hand, negative ads against Trump primarily only use Trump's own words and videos of Trump saying stupid/offense things. That works.

Not really arguing with most of what you said. However, this quote is problematic from my experience. It seems lots of ads always take a person's spoken/written words out of context and use it for fearmonger purposes against the other candidate. I am more referring to this situation in general, not specifically regarding Clinton/Trump stuff. Still, it's important to fact check and find out context before following the words as absolute truth. (There is also the problem of pieced-together speech with literally makes it false, but it's a whole 'nother can of worms)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Be honest.

America is going to look like a disgraceful wreck no matter which of the evil sociopaths you vote for. Why? Because you could have had Bernie Sanders and you thought that Hilary and Trump would be better for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't this also mean that nothing will get done for at least 4 years?

Personally the more gridlocked and neutered government is the better it will be for the preservation of liberty.

Clinton can't get anything done because of non-stop scandals
Trump can't get anything done because nobody in Washington supports him or his promises.

Sounds like we can't lose, really.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

More than likely it was probably all planned this way to prep everyone for the switch over to the official NWO. By the time its over everyone will probably be begging for it.
All that rejection from society definitely paid off for me. I'm sorta like Thors Hammer now---Only 2 people in existence can move it.
edit on 4-11-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Have you taken into consideration that the USA will be scandal-gridlocked no matter which side wins?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

Moreso with Hillary. She would bring way too much baggage to the office of the President. Not to mention Bill's load.

Donald Trump says today that a "Constitutional Crises" would seize the nation if Hillary Clinton wins.

NewYorkTimes: www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

join