It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republicans Rejected Trumps Misgivings, Why Cant Democrats Simply Acknowledge Hillary's

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're funny. Not wasting my time on you.

Good.

I was starting to feel the same way. Best.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: projectvxn

From their site, they say to Clinton supporters that the FBI is actually starting an investigation against Hillary, to make her look bad and influence the election.

They are literally saying that the FBI is trying to rig the outcome of the election, via false accusations.

My god.

Is it inconceivable to you that making a vapid announcement like Comey's based on zero information days before the national Elections could affect the outcome in a light negative to Clinton? But at the same time, he refused to acknowledge any negative investigations against Trump because he was worried it would affect the election?

How obvious does this need to be?

I'm hoping it does!

I'm sure you are. That's part of the problem. You're willing to justify inequity when it fits your political agenda.

I have no political agenda. People like to assume that. Which is funny.

I have a gut feeling, that's all.

If America is stupid enough to change their minds because they are'nt smart enough to see that there is literally ZERO evidence right now to support the allegations against Hillary.. Then # it.

It's all a social mind game to me.

I'm sorry, perhaps I misread your statement.

I thought you were praising the possibility that the FBI's announcement would hurt Clinton and help Trump, which of course, is a very political position to take.

My apologies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I'm willing to see all sides of this but when most of the msm colludes with you even to the point that you dictate what they say and report and feed you questions ahead of time and your own party's dnc makes sure you are elected and gives the other democratic candidate no chance I have a hard time seeing it as a smear campaign. In fact it seems quite the opposite. like a long time coming and I don't have the time or energy to list the many things that she has came away from unscathed. Maybe this one will finally do damage. i don't expect politicians to be wholesome truth tellers but holy crap the only way to tell when hillary is telling a lie is when her mouth is moving. You try to discuss that with a clinton supporter and you get no where. I see trumps shortcomings alot of others do too but clinton supporters either think she does no wrong or just don't care how corrupt she truly is at least not enough to admit any of it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Not only republicans but Fox news consistently criticized Trump for his comments and history. Most republicans denounced his misgivings and no one tried to hide it. Republicans call out their candidate, I did. Fox never tried to hide any of it. Lots of republicans had no choice but to vote trump because Hillary is SO bad. Lots of pubs love the guy. Maybe they love him so much because they listen to him speak and then hear twists of what he said or lib media, he actually said enough real stuff to keep them busy but that wasn't enough, they had to go that extra step. I will say this, Fox has democratic strategists on every night and to me, that is fair and balanced. Still some of the people on there are kooks like Oreilly. Here is a good example, Im a Trump supporter and trump sucks for environmental promises, Hillary says environmentalists need to get a life, yet the enviros protest Trump, wtf is that, they both suck on that issue. See, even though Im a Trump supporter I can still admit he sucks on some issues, can a liberal admit Hillary sucks on some issues ?

Not only will the liberals not acknowledge any negatives about Hillary, they try to hide it, for votes. Not only do they try to hide it from their liberal audience, they deflect to Trump and Russians or whatever the deflect of the week is. Not only do I see it in the media, I hear it from people. I know 2 Hillary supporters and they don't even know about the investigation or really anything else about politics in general, its not their fault, they watch MSNBC and they aren't introduced to the negatives of the democrat candidate. If CNN or MSNBC said anything at all about the emails , it was something good they picked out. Wow are the liberals going to be shocked when this stuff cant be hid and its ALL OVER all news, some liberal publications have even apologized for their bias in this election.

This is a huge difference I see and one that drove me to the Trump side. Every troll that spouted hateful nonsense made me vote Trump. Every denial of Hillarys wrong doings either by media or her voters made me vote trump. Every media blackout , every hypocrite email I read and every hypocrite activist , troll or protestor made me vote Trump. Essentially I would have never voted but the liberals made me do it, now I get to see You all cry, bitch, moan, loot, burn and pee on yourself as I kick back and LMFAO ahhahahaha.

They all know what a skank Hillary is, they just don't care...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

From their site, they say to Clinton supporters that the FBI is actually starting an investigation against Hillary, to make her look bad and influence the election.

They are literally saying that the FBI is trying to rig the outcome of the election, via false accusations.

My god.

Is it inconceivable to you that making a vapid announcement like Comey's based on zero information days before the national Elections could affect the outcome in a light negative to Clinton? But at the same time, he refused to acknowledge any negative investigations against Trump because he was worried it would affect the election?

How obvious does this need to be?

I'm hoping it does!

I'm sure you are. That's part of the problem. You're willing to justify inequity when it fits your political agenda.

I have no political agenda. People like to assume that. Which is funny.

I have a gut feeling, that's all.

If America is stupid enough to change their minds because they are'nt smart enough to see that there is literally ZERO evidence right now to support the allegations against Hillary.. Then # it.

It's all a social mind game to me.

I'm sorry, perhaps I misread your statement.

I thought you were praising the possibility that the FBI's announcement would hurt Clinton and help Trump, which of course, is a very political position to take.

My apologies.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see trump in office rather than Hillary, that IS what I meant by the gut feeling.

But again I will restate because I edited my last post:

If they change their vote due to mere allegations... well they aren't very loyal to their candidate. They aren't intelligent enough to realize "Hmmmm.... This could be false.." and I find that fascinating.

The fact that the outcome of an election can be sway purely on false accusation.. it's fascinating.
edit on 4-11-2016 by DeadCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: beeeyotch

These are establishment Republicans and need to go along with this corrupt crew of Democrats. I actually feel like this is the last chance before the country will be beyond repair. This is beyond party politics. All Americans should be against this Globalist Elitist agenda. It's actually an outside threat with Bush, Obama and Clinton as the Trojan Horses.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Your statement is a perfect example of what I'm talking about.

You believe that because of a few references in pirated emails that refer to coordination between one or two reporters and a political campaign on stories or fact-checks or whatever ... this means that ALL media is under the complete control of that campaign.

This is a Republican/right-wing talking point that has been drilled into your head.

In a similar fashion it is my assertion that much (perhaps not all) of the negative things you believe about Hillary Clinton have been instilled in your mind in this same fashion.

Your statement is a metaphor for claiming that Clifton "always lies." That's merely exaggeration. Perhaps the Hillary supporters you try to convince of that are reacting to the hyperbole rather than what you're saying.

I've made a choice to vote against one candidate. That requires me to vote for the other viable candidate.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadCat

We live in a post-fact, post-reason culture; our reality is defined for us by the latest broadcast/tweet/blog post.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

We live in a post-fact, post-reason culture; our reality is defined for us by the latest broadcast/tweet/blog post.

Partly why I hate it. Partly why I find it so fascinate. We are still so young, yet think we know so much. It's cute really.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Partly why I hate it. Partly why I find it so fascinate.

Agreed

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I only have to watch the news to know it's more than a few reporters and the slant at which they report. It's similar to what you accuse me of listening to only on the other end of the spectrum. Fox news doesn't have to tell me she lies ALOT. No one has to tell me how her campaign is run and how the dnc did everything in their power to make sure she won. as far as pirated emails I've said in the past if that's the only way the truth can get out then so be it. you notice there is no denial of the material within just who did it, There is a reason for that. you can bet if it was false or doctored SLANDER would be the word instead of announcing the boogey men from russia did it. well i take that back donna brazile the head of the dnc tried to say they may have been doctored until a second email showed she had fed clinton the questions on more than one occasion haha and has anyone stepped forward to answer for any of this? Has clinton campaign called a press conference to go over and explain some of these emails? Of course not. they have no explanation and no excuse is gonna cover this so instead they pretend it didn't happen and shout it was russia as if that is supposed to convince someone to vote for her. I think as i type this i understand why clinton supporters admit no clinton wrong doing because to admit some they would have to admit it all and how on earth could they vote for her then?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

Yes, you have very strong beliefs that are self-reinforcing.

Good luck with that!

edit on 4-11-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Wrong smiley

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

yeah i guess none of it's true. But hey we are in an election, what's truth got to do with anything? good luck with your "viable" candidate!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine
...what's truth got to do with anything?

Apparently, to the masses, nothing! That's why makes it so fun to watch!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Republicans call out their candidate

Like when they completely undermined him bragging about being able to touch women however and whenever he wants because he's rich and famous as "locker room talk". I don't see a whole lot of calling him out for his crap from the Right. Especially not on ATS.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

Trump says what people are thinking,

Except for me. Or my family. Also, millions of others.

The arrogance is astounding.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Your tribalism and ignorance astounds me personally. Meh, I'll have it all up in a couple days.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

What have I said here that's ignorant exactly?

I can explain why I called you arrogant. Claiming every other person thinks like you is incredibly arrogant.

Care to give further explanation yourself?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

This is because she, Hillary, is the epitome of perfection.

To even think other wise is pure blaspheme.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucid Lunacy

What have I said here that's ignorant exactly?

I can explain why I called you arrogant. Claiming every other person thinks like you is incredibly arrogant.

Care to give further explanation yourself?

... well, they did write a thread recently where they explained all that to themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join