It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WIKILEAKS : Clinton Camp Discusses Where to “STICK THE KNIFE” into Bernie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I remember how his brother as a delegate still supported him at the convention, and they both wept, hard... At the time I thought there was something telling about this

What I found quite interesting is that the media actually covered it and made it into such an emotioinal moment, but I like you think there is definitely much more to the situation.

It should not surprise anyone that this would be politics as usual, the shadow government is quite real and as more ruthless than we can imagine.

Fortunately it is being exposed and there is no stopping it!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: JesusXst

I still would not be surprised to find out that the Clinton machine actually did threaten his family.

This Podesta re-enactment shows that he off his rocker.
www.youtube.com...
But Godmother Hillary makes the final decision.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm not shocked. Figure it probably extended to even more than what is show here as far as intimidating him. Seriously to be that desperate to destroy someone who they claimed wasn't a threat in the race to the polls, etc., very screwed up.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I still would not be surprised to find out that the Clinton machine actually did threaten his family.

This Podesta re-enactment shows that he off his rocker.
www.youtube.com...
But Godmother Hillary makes the final decision.

Lol thank you for that!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
I'm not shocked. Figure it probably extended to even more than what is show here as far as intimidating him. Seriously to be that desperate to destroy someone who they claimed wasn't a threat in the race to the polls, etc., very screwed up.

I think we're all wondering that.

It's certainly interesting to see the desperation taking place.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Bernie was only there to keep the attention off of Clinton. Since day one of this whole process, they have done everything in their power to keep her as shielded and protected as possible because of the possibility of all her corruption ruining her chances. Bernie on her side and Trump on the right provided her all the cover she needed to get through the whole primary without any real attention given to her, her policies or the scandals surrounding her. And I would say up until a couple weeks ago, they had mostly succeeded.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Bernie was only there to keep the attention off of Clinton. Since day one of this whole process, they have done everything in their power to keep her as shielded and protected as possible because of the possibility of all her corruption ruining her chances. Bernie on her side and Trump on the right provided her all the cover she needed to get through the whole primary without any real attention given to her, her policies or the scandals surrounding her. And I would say up until a couple weeks ago, they had mostly succeeded.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Gosh, it's almost like the Clinton campaign was trying to win against Bernie or something.

I guess Podesta should have baked him brownies.

#goodgod

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   
What exactly are you implying OP? Did the Hillary campaign literally want to stab Bernie or is this something along the lines of highly aggressive wording in defeating Sanders during the primaries?

If it's the latter then I'd say grow a pair snowflake. Not like he's openly admitting to sexually assaulting women or anything. If it's the former then we have a problem.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Gosh, it's almost like the Clinton campaign was trying to win against Bernie or something.

I guess Podesta should have baked him brownies.

#goodgod

depends, what kind of brownies are we talking about here?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I doubt the op had to do with any kind of physical violence towards Bernie, no actual knives involved.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Obviously...

This place is painful lololololol.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Obviously...

This place is painful lololololol.

It's always good to laugh at yourself sometimes,
it releases the stress you have good job

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You're trying very hard to make yourself feel better because I'm laughing at your post, but it is not working.

Look at your own thread title. Even you aren't taking yourself seriously.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Nothing makes me happier than reading your posts

I always take myself seriously.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

I gave you a star because no one here believes you, but I do. The NSA and CIA and of course the FBI has files on the Clintons from the beginning. How do I know, well my father was kidnapped and taken back to Italy, he had an FBI file on this and this was many many years ago.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho

Bernie was not the Only one there in the Primaries to Keep the Attention Off Hillary , there were Other " Cardboard Cutout " Candidates that Filled the " Void " for Deflecting Attention away from Hillary's Scandal Filled Campaign . Remember , former Governor of Maryland Martin O'Malley ,Former Governor of Rhode Island Lincoln Chafee , Former Virginia Senator Jim Webb , and of Course the Unforgettable Harvard Law Professor Lawrence Lessig ? Where are they All Now , filling out Job Applications at Taco Bell ?

edit on 4-11-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
*I think Bernie WON'T be coming back

any time soon. We need more proof of him being alive though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join