It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WIKILEAKS : Clinton Camp Discusses Where to “STICK THE KNIFE” into Bernie

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Oh no Not Bernie too! Will this Craziness ever end?

What are your opinions on Bernie and his Camp, was it a set up so Hillary could take his flock?

It's beginning to look a lot like Chr... Havoc is taking oplace under somebodys table.

truthfeed.com...

The Hillary campaign is a disgusting and heartless group of cheating sycophants.
One thing we’ve learned from the John Podesta emails is the deep-seeded hatred that Hillary and her clan have for Bernie and his supporters.
Besides cheating him out of a fair debate and the entire primary – these monsters also called him every name in the book, from a “bungling old man” to a “doofus” and then some.

In the email below Hillary’s campaign chair asks where they should “stick the knife” in Bernie.
Poor Bernie.

He never stood a chance against this horror show.

edit on 3-11-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I still would not be surprised to find out that the Clinton machine actually did threaten his family.

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That's the feeling i'm getting too.

But i think without more corruption people still won't believe it until it smacks them in the face.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

How is this a story or the basis of a thread?

There were articles out MONTHS before the primary even began that stated that Hillary already had enough "Super Delegates" to prevent ANYONE from challenging her.

The question that I have is what is a Bernie supporter to do?

On the one hand, despite the horrific actions of the Clinton-DNC to "rig" (yes, I used the word "rig") the primary elections.... I suspect that Bernie supporters still consider Hillary's positions closer to Bernie's than Trump's.

It's a tough spot because they may be faced with either not voting... voting for the Republican (which I assume is against their nature)... or voting for a person that quite literally and demonstrably participated in a process that gave Bernie ZERO chance of winning (to the extent where MSM gave Hillary questions in advance prior to debates).

I'm curious what Bernie supporters think about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

And yet , he Still Endorses Her . What a Tool , or the Man ain't No Fool .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Who wants to bet that soon some Clinton apologist will be along to tell us the term “stick the knife” is being taken out of context and blown out of proportion?

Either that or theyll be forced to silence by the absolute S***storm that has hit good ol Hill over the past few days.

I just cant fathom how this woman is not only free but still in the race?????

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Because someone named BY AMY MORENO NOVEMBER 3, 2016 posted it today.

And that is pretty much it.

Again it's a set up from the beginning from the Clinton Camp.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

At Least Mr. Trump Vanquished his 16 Opponents by the Force of His Personality , and Not with a Knife . Just ask Jeb Bush.......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

truthfeed.com...

The Hillary campaign is a disgusting and heartless group of cheating sycophants.
One thing we’ve learned from the John Podesta emails is the deep-seeded hatred that Hillary and her clan have for Bernie and his supporters.
Besides cheating him out of a fair debate and the entire primary – these monsters also called him every name in the book, from a “bungling old man” to a “doofus” and then some.

In the email below Hillary’s campaign chair asks where they should “stick the knife” in Bernie.
Poor Bernie.

S&F just for the laugh I got out of that Bernie pic. Been a fairly bad evening and that was a little bright spot.
edit on R322016-11-03T22:32:54-05:00k3211Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

How is this a story or the basis of a thread?

There were articles out MONTHS before the primary even began that stated that Hillary already had enough "Super Delegates" to prevent ANYONE from challenging her.

The question that I have is what is a Bernie supporter to do?

On the one hand, despite the horrific actions of the Clinton-DNC to "rig" (yes, I used the word "rig") the primary elections.... I suspect that Bernie supporters still consider Hillary's positions closer to Bernie's than Trump's.

It's a tough spot because they may be faced with either not voting... voting for the Republican (which I assume is against their nature)... or voting for a person that quite literally and demonstrably participated in a process that gave Bernie ZERO chance of winning (to the extent where MSM gave Hillary questions in advance prior to debates).

I'm curious what Bernie supporters think about it.

The polls are showing Trump is gaining ground in Bernie's home state. That tells me they are fairly upset about her. All her own creation. Trump should not be doing well there at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Because someone named BY AMY MORENO NOVEMBER 3, 2016 posted it today.

Posted what today?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hillary could have broke bernies legs and treated him like that woman did in the movie Misery,,STILL bernie campaigns for her and his supporters who she offended so bad may vote for her. daym. principles ? Oh that's right, Trump says offensive stuff. Its easy for me to forget trumps offensive comments when the democrats are so overwhelmingly corrupt.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Really, man, trump supporters will do ANYHING to talk negative about Clinton! Let's see back when that was said, I think Donald was comparing his hands to his penis!!!LMAO!!!!

Bernie, back then spoke badly about Hilary, when he lost, he pretty much said we have to back Hilary, the other choice is INSANE!!!!!!

edit on 3-11-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

This Article.
btw you might want to add another line.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
Hillary could have broke bernies legs and treated him like that woman did in the movie Misery,,STILL bernie campaigns for her and his supporters who she offended so bad may vote for her. daym. principles ? Oh that's right, Trump says offensive stuff. Its easy for me to forget trumps offensive comments when the democrats are so overwhelmingly corrupt.

lol That would make a really great

MOVIE PREQUEL!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

That's really not a good place to be paying attention to the man, ernie and bert needed adjusting, that's my guess.

The rest is misfocused attention on the wrong thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

truthfeed.com...

Poor Bernie.

S&F just for the laugh I got out of that Bernie pic. Been a fairly bad evening and that was a little bright spot.

Thanks man glad that made your day!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

This Article.
btw you might want to add another line.
2nd.

WHAT article?
There was no link in "This Article"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

hang on, the link is under the picture. you see it?

It's right there under Bernie hugging Hillary.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I still would not be surprised to find out that the Clinton machine actually did threaten his family.

Yeah, with the way in which he campaigned against what Hillary and the Establishment stood for, and then suddenly folded and supported her, there is something off. He spent his life fighting against this stuff..

I still don't get it. Maybe he was seriously threatened.

I remember how his brother as a delegate still supported him at the convention, and they both wept, hard... At the time I thought there was something telling about this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join