It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

When are the people who destroyed USA manufacturing going to FINALLY pay some price for it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I must say I've been in haste mode.

In a top down system starting at the top and working the way down is the obvious way to go. Like with NAFTA.

Bottom up is always important too. Like if you wanted to take down the "Firesafe Cigarettes" law, well that has been passed at the state level. You start in the states, not in Congress (or POTUS).

I've got a lot on my plate, or I'd probably go work on that list you posted (this is my version of a 'rant' thread, really). Someone should.

You see we know for a fact that the Clinton's have been the upper tier in that effort.

You're clearly putting it more on the republicans. Were they the architect's of it?

WHO was?

These are serious questions.

Meanwhile the game is destroy the figureheads behind this stuff.

NAFTA is globalist stuff, and that's the Clinton's.

And this is but one tiny sliver of the nasty slither that is the Clinton's.

And they LIE about it.

They LIE about being down with TPP.

Etc.

One guy wants to tear it apart.

Any questions?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The problem started with higher wages plus automation from the 1970s onward.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

In other words, you completely ignored the facts I presented?

NAFTA was negotiated during Pres Bush's term. It was passed by both chambers of Congress during the first year of Clinton's presidential term, and it had overwhelming support from the Republican Party (receiving "Yes" votes from a large majority of Repubs in each chamber of Congress). Why is it so hard to just admit that?

And if the Republican Party was actually against NAFTA as much as they claim they are, they could've renegotiated it or revoked it in any of the times they've controlled both chambers of Congress (like now). Have they even held a vote to renegotiate or revoke it?

But as I also noted, it also got a lot of support from Democrats too. Though the majority of Congressional Dems voted against it and literally more Republicans voted for NAFTA than Democrats. I just don't think it makes sense to blame Clinton for signing it into law when both parties were instrumental in crafting it and getting it through Congress.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Cmon man. I never denied it.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Well whoever those people that voted for it are, lets take their names, see who's still in DC, and weed them out.

Although I'm all in against the Clinton's currently, destroying the 2 party system has always been and always will be one of my core primary objectives in posts like this outside of science/technology.

I'm still sensing an insinuation that I'm some knd of "Republican" / conservative hack. Nope, I'm just a bastard against the status quo; a bastard, whatever.
edit on 5-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't have a problem with you being against the Clintons. I also have more than enough reasons to oppose them, which I've done since at least 2008. And I'm definitely in favor of empowering 3rd parties and independent candidates. So we're not in disagreement there.

But I keep pointing out the Republican's pro-NAFTA stance because it baffles me that people never hold them responsible for their part in it. All my adult life I've seen conservatives claim they hate NAFTA while still supporting the Republican Party that negotiated it and overwhelmingly supported it. I've concluded that either they don't know this or they don't really have a problem w/NAFTA & just want to have something else to blame Democrats for.

We have to hold both parties responsible for their roles in this crap because the powerbrokers in both parties have been in cahoots the whole time. Simply calling out one head of the hydra won't actually solve anything.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join