It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING : Trump Takes a 6-Point Lead in Nevada

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
He can have Nevada....Clinton +4 in Florida in the most recent poll.

I love it when polls matter to Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

I'm sorry it bothers you so much. You'll get over it once Trump is sworn in

as the 45th President of the United States of America. So relax and

enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
Well it looks like Trump is gaining in Nevada now too, this man is a Power House!

It's a Win For Trump

truthfeed.com...

Donald Trump is leading in most polls, and gaining in key BLUE states, like Michigan, where he is within one point of Crooked Hillary.
Clinton is plagued by endless scandals, lies, and 2 criminal investigations.

The reopening of her email investigation after FBI officials discovered 650K emails on her top aide’s computer, and the FBI investigation into the scam Clinton Foundation.

Both of these, along with all the lies, pay to play, and countless other sinister shenanigans have tanked Hillary in the polls.
A new Nevada poll shows Trump ahead by 6 points.

Genius move by Julian Assange, releasing the emails in batches. It has had an unbelievably devastating affect on Hillary's campaign. I hope Trump pardons Julian after he is elected! That is, after he puts Hillary in a cold dark cell!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
Truthfeed is a weird clickbait site. It is so odd how bad sites like that use truth or america or patriot in their name.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

a reply to: kruphix

I'm sorry it bothers you so much. You'll get over it once Trump is sworn in

as the 45th President of the United States of America. So relax and

enjoy the ride.

You see, the thing is...if he wins, I'll be ok with it. Disappointed in the intelligence level of our country, but that is how elections work.

My life will go on without disruption, in fact if Trump passes his dumb tax cuts...I'll benefit from them, but it will hurt the lower/middle class...and they don't deserve it. So yeah, just shake my head and settle in for 4 years of good Saturday Night Live skits and late night show entertainment that Trump would provide.

But, I'm not really worried...I honestly don't think Trump can win at this point.

Can you say the same for yourself?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Well it looks like Trump is gaining in Nevada now too, this man is a Power House!

It's a Win For Trump

truthfeed.com...

Donald Trump is leading in most polls, and gaining in key BLUE states, like Michigan, where he is within one point of Crooked Hillary.

The reopening of her email investigation after FBI officials discovered 650K emails on her top aide’s computer, and the FBI investigation into the scam Clinton Foundation.

Both of these, along with all the lies, pay to play, and countless other sinister shenanigans have tanked Hillary in the polls.

Genius move by Julian Assange, releasing the emails in batches. It has had an unbelievably devastating affect on Hillary's campaign. I hope Trump pardons Julian after he is elected! That is, after he puts Hillary in a cold dark cell!

What's needed is a final crescendo, consisting of 33,000 Hillary Clinton e-mails, before Monday 11.7.2016.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

It's a Win For Trump

truthfeed.com...

That crossed my mind today, i think Trump will not only pardon Julian but also Snowden.
They've done us a great service.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Substitute your use of "power house" for "racist, unintelligent, fear-mongering, sexist, xenophobe" and you'd be correct...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Mitmein

pure rhetoric. do you have any original thoughts, maybe pertaining to the topic?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Trump taking Cali? That's a huge call. I'm a Trump supporter and see a definite swing to him late race but I think Cali is pretty safe democrat unfortunately. Feel free to rub pie in my face If I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mitmein
Substitute your use of "power house" for "racist, unintelligent, fear-mongering, sexist, xenophobe" and you'd be correct...

Somebodys feeling cranky today aren't they.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
I think he will take Cali too.

Just a feeling.

While I think that there is a decent sized group of 'Shy Trump' voters who either ignore or provide erroneous information when asked who they will be voting for the only way Trump could win California is if a magnitude 9 quake strikes over the weekend and the entire coast and most of the southern part of the state sinks into the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Michigan and Pennsylvania are in play too.

PA all depends on how many in the cities Trump can get. The entire middle is mostly all Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join