It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Assange-"Russian government is not the source"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

“The Clinton camp has been able to project a neo-McCarthyist hysteria that Russia is responsible for everything. Hillary Clinton has stated multiple times, falsely, that 17 US intelligence agencies had assessed that Russia was the source of our publications. That’s false – we can say that the Russian government is not the source,” Assange told the veteran Australian broadcaster as part of a 25-minute John Pilger Special, courtesy of Dartmouth Films.

Source is from RT, yes but still his words. I certainly consider it valid.

“Hillary Clinton is just one person. I actually feel quite sorry for Hillary Clinton as a person, because I see someone who is eaten alive by their ambitions, tormented literally to the point where they become sick – for example faint – as a result of going on, and going with their ambitions. But she represents a whole network of people, and a whole network of relationships with particular states.”

Given the statement by Assange, would it be safe to assume that it came from hackers outside of Russian influence. Possibly a mole?

Seth Rich?

www.rt.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh, well since his former employer RT is reporting he said so. Must be so.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Couldn't she use a fall guy that doesn't posses nuclear warheads?

Doesn't sound very safe.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I have always said first , it is not a good idea from the Clinton camp (of course they severely lack in this department anyway) to try and make Russia a scapegoat. Yet they try anyway . The person responsible is close to Hillarity herself.And , they know this. Something like the Nixon "Deep Throat" times. This person is staying undercover and feeding Wikileaks all they can handle.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you contesting that the words did not come out of his mouth?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Bill is that you again ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I know for sure i'm not Russian

Seth Rich and Eric Braverman are names that should be investigated

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAn0nym0usX

Rich is a strong possibility and Braverman is still MIA?

As of now, I've yet to find anything more on them besides suspicion.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

How about a former State department official?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Such a whimper, you lack the bluster you had before. The potential indictment is cramping your style?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I started a thread earlier...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interestingly we found interest in the same quotes...

Great minds think alike

S&F

-Chris

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

It surely proves that I didn't use the search function

Apologies.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Lol...I don't ever use the search either...

In fact, I prefer multiple takes on stuff...never understood the one thread rule...

I found it fascinating for Assange to so fervently acquit, as it were, the Russians...

And so did u....great minds think alike

-Chris

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No. It's not. Because there is no potential indictment. If you had any idea what you were talking about, you wouldn't be dutifuly repeating it. The "FBI coup" that is ongoing is collusion between Fox News, Guiliani, Kallstrom and agents of the FBI NY office.

Here's the real kicker since you asked.

What was one of their prime reasons for purportedly wanting to launch a wider investigation into the Clinton Foundation? The book Clinton Cash by Breitbart editor and partner with Bannon in the GAI, Peter Schweizer, who I saw making erroneous and misleading comments about the Uranium One - Rosatom deal in a Fox News interview. I haven't read his book but if that's the quality of his work, his book sucks.

Here's where things get really interesting.

Do you know who is the primary investor in Breitbart News? He also was backing for the MOVIE Clinton Cash. He's also the major backer of Bannon's GAI.

I'll give you a hint, he also is the sole donor (except for one $5,000 donation) to a PAC now called Make America Number 1 which started out it's life as a Ted Cruz PAC, just like how Breitbart News was originally pro-Cruz.

He's also the man behind Cambridge Analytica. Cambridge Analytica played a significant role in getting the Brexit vote passed.

His name is Robert Mercer. Do you know who used to run the Make American Number 1 PAC? Kellyanne Conway. When she left, none other than David Bossie (head of Citizen's United) assumed control temporarily until he also went on to the Trump campaign.

You can read the rest in the thread I'm going to put together about it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I never believed russia was the source.

I can name one county that hates the democrats enough to hack there email and that county is the Ukraine.

Obama and hillary left them swinging in the wind after russia invaded them.
and they have a lot of very good hackers.
euromaidanpress.com...
www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You never read the book therefore everything you posted regarding it is invalid. Not that you made sense anyway. Hey, at least you admitted it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

How about a former State department official?

I don't know about this guy. He just seems like some kind of misinformation agent.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I never believed russia was the source.

I can name one county that hates the democrats enough to hack there email and that county is the Ukraine.

Obama and hillary left them swinging in the wind after russia invaded them.
and they have a lot of very good hackers.
euromaidanpress.com...
www.bbc.com...

Me neither. It was one big distraction for the public. No one has given me one good reason why Russia would prefer Trump over Clinton. If anything they'd prefer a continuation of Obama's policies.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I had felt the same way at first, however after reading through this thread, I have come to believe he is the real deal.

Add to that the events that have transpired since his announcement, I absolutely believe he is the real deal!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
IT was the DUKES!

I will stick with Dr Pieczenik.. so far his words are ringing true.. the coup - counter coup is still raging...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join