It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Dept. Emails: Clinton White House Data Stolen from National Archives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The State Department released another Hillary Clinton email that was deleted and recovered by the FBI during their (first) investigation.

This one has Cheryl Mills telling Hillary about some missing data from the National Archives.

It was a 2tb hard drive with a bunch on info from the Bill Clinton Administration.

Seems quite a few people had to be notified after the theft was discovered because names and social security numbers were involved.

Mills told Hillary about this in April 2009.

Now why oh why would something like that turn up missing ??

State Dept. Emails: Clinton White House Data Stolen from National Archives

A newly released email from the State Department shows that Hillary Clinton was informed in April 2009 of a massive theft of data pertaining to former President Bill Clinton’s White House records.

On April 13, 2009, Clinton attorney Cheryl Mills informed newly sworn-in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton via email that the National Archives could not account for a two-terabyte hard drive.

The hard drive contained information from the administration of her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

The email was made public from State Department files on Thursday as part of an ongoing release of recovered emails that had been previously deleted from Clinton’s private server.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There's also a missing hard drive story worth reporting on.... (not to be confused with the flash drive, or the 2 'missing' boxes of emails)
edit on 3-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I see a TV mini-series brewing... someone will make money off of all of this...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I thought she only deleted personal e-mails?
There`s nothing personal about this e-mail reporting a stolen harddrive from the national archieves. she sure has a strange sense of what is personal, I wonder what those other deleted "personal" e-mails really contained?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150

More like a weekly show like Madame Secretary.

And this one will go for at least 5 years.

The way it's going maybe the real people can play their own characters !!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I thought she only deleted personal e-mails?
There`s nothing personal about this e-mail reporting a stolen harddrive from the national archieves. she sure has a strange sense of what is personal, I wonder what those other deleted "personal" e-mails really contained?

The FBI got thousands of "personal" emails that were deleted.

All were work related and Hillary continues to lie about all of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, Julian has got your six NA !!!
Just in case something might accidentally happen.
And of course there is always the Russians, Chinese, Germans, British, French etc.

EDIT:
Also I couldn't find any statements about the WCC Division (FBI). (Tried a search)
They've had a ongoing investigation into the CF for over a year now.

Buck

edit on 3-11-2016 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: madmac5150

More like a weekly show like Madame Secretary.

The way it's going maybe the real people can play their own characters !!!!

Is that Hillarity's minimum sentence in the Fed Pen ? Please tell me I can have visitation rights. As I am such a fan of hers and Obamas....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

How convenient.

Can everyone say, ""Plausible deniability" now?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Oh what a Tangled Web we Weave , when we Practice to Deceive ......

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I wonder how they found out it was missing... the article doesn't say.

And I wonder about the phrasing that everyone affected "would be" notified, as opposed to "are being" notified. Was Hillary the first to be informed? And why would that be? Especially as opposed to her husband? If the Archives were simply notifying those affected, wouldn't Bill be at the top of the list... as opposed to his wife? Did Hillary make a request of the Archives, which prompted the Archives to realize it was missing, so she was informed first and that's why everyone affected "would be" notified? But then what would she have requested?

Maybe it was just bad reporting... maybe I'm just over thinking it... maybe...

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Why and how would such a thing be stolen from the US National Archives? Are there no security measures at the National Archives, no video recordings, no records of access to sensitive areas and records?

Knowing what we know of the Clintons, would it not be more likely that they arranged to have all of that information disappear? Or would it be more likely that someone stole it in order to leverage their position if HRC became President some day .....?
edit on 4/11/2016 by Kapriti because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Oh, duh, this was the hard drive story. Your bold part at the bottom I overlooked it in my scan.

new topics

top topics

join