It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins Mock Election At An Ementary School then Election Is Cancelled-Negative Comments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Here you go sir/madame. "Finally we will be united, all races." "The Mexican people are amazing."

Very, very hateful.

I take these from a rally a month or two ago in Wisconsin.
edit on 3-11-2016 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

Time of the Mexican comment: youtu.be...

I would like to edit again for the united quote.
youtu.be... Listen a minute.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Also one more thing -

I'm getting really peeved at this whole misconception that "Religion = Race".

Muslims are not a race. There are people of all races who identify and follow that set of doctrines known as Islam.
Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Wiccans, Atheists, etc etc, are of all colors ethnicity or what have you.

The only thing obvious here is that the education system itself has FAILED...
edit on 11/3/2016 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21465067]seasonal[/post
So they cancelled to keep minority kids “from feeling uncomfortable,”

No dude, its from bigotry.
we dont want muslims here.

would you be all cool if you had a little christian kid going to school and teachers let the "we dont want christians here" mindset to spread because of some dumbass thing going on?

Get real.

If meatloaf doesn't win as the best lunch, the election is rigged btw.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Here you go sir/madame. "Finally we will be united, all races." "The Mexicans are an amazing people"

Very, very hateful.

You need to source that with a citation.

Anyone can paraphrase or misquote easily if we don't use sources.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Also one more thing -

Muslims are not a race. There are people of all races who identify and follow that set of doctrines known as Islam.
Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Wiccans, Atheists, etc etc, are of all colors creeds ethnicity or what have you.

True statement. its not racism.

.....its bigotry though.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Sure thing
I edited my post to show you the Mexican comment. I need to find the other one, or watch the whole video yourself. I provided it. Up to you to read/watch it. But I'll try and find it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Also one more thing -

Christians, Jews, Buddhists, Hindus, Wiccans, Atheists, etc etc, are of all colors creeds ethnicity or what have you.

True statement. its not racism.

.....its bigotry though.

Maybe.

Those words are abused a lot.

Ok Prejudice is judging something before having the facts.
Bigotry is intolerance and prejudice.

But the question is, does being strongly against Islam or being suspicious of it's institutional motives in terms of political objectives "bigotry"?

I'm not so sure. It might not be in some cases, though in other cases it might legitimately be.
It really depends on the person espousing that view and the reasoning or lack thereof it is founded upon.

For example, I am very strongly against most forms of religion, but I have millions of reasons. I don't allow that notion to become unfair to the extent I'd agree with violating the rights of anyone I disagree with either. So I don't think I'm very bigoted or prejudiced, and I'm moderately tolerant to an extent based upon circumstance.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Cool story. So if the kids were running around saying "All Christians should be banned" you'd have nothing to say?

That's what the SJW's have been doing for years now.

BTW, I'm as staunch an agnostic as they come, but nice try!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Sure thing
I edited my post to show you the Mexican comment. I need to find the other one, or watch the whole video yourself. I provided it. Up to you to read/watch it. But I'll try and find it.

Hahah, what he just said is totally legitimate.

He said he loves Mexican people but their leadership was hurting us so he supports bringing manufacturing businesses back to the US.

He said he wanted to keep "radical Islamic terrorists" out of the US, which makes sense, we don't want radical terrorists of any type to cause carnage in our country. I'd presume the "radical terrorists" are a small % of the overall Muslim population considering most of them have jobs and families and better things to do.

I see what you did there, I wasn't sure what you were aiming at but I get it now.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Teaching the kids that when TPTB don't like the results, they shut down the elections. How educational.

S&F!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ok Prejudice is judging something before having the facts.
Bigotry is intolerance and prejudice.

But the question is, does being strongly against Islam or being suspicious of it's institutional motives in terms of political objectives "bigotry"?

Do you think elementary school kids are suspicious of islam's institutional motives in terms of political objectives?
...I suspect they dont have all the facts, and are simply taught intolerance.

Bigotry is fitting
I am pretty anti-islam myself, but thats from mass exposure, being over in islamic countries for work for years, discussions with (really nice) muslims, and taking time to learn and see the errors and its corruption of progress. I feel I am mostly not bigoted in this stance from educating myself...
I wouldn't dare try to make a individual, especially a kid, feel bad about being a muslim...especially as a bullying tactic.

Pick your battles. What was going on in the school was right to be shut down. Kids do need to be taught that the world will sometimes be uncomfortable, sure, but also to try and rise above being a bully.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Imagine if criticizing Communists would have been demonized back in the day because they were "minorities" (i.e. Global Mainstream Islam is NOT a race).

Oh man don't bring up communists.

You'll just trigger all the leftists here and we'll have to put up with days of posts on how wonderful it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Please watch, if you can reply with a Trump video of him say such things I want to see it.

EDIT: she looks tired

I dislike both candidates, so no need to find a trump said something dumb on youtube.

Great thread, would make fox news and cnn proud.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Imagine if criticizing Communists would have been demonized back in the day because they were "minorities" (i.e. Global Mainstream Islam is NOT a race).

You'll just trigger all the leftists here and we'll have to put up with days of posts on how wonderful it is.

You got out of your fema camp again DB

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Sorry I can't find the other quote right now. I don't have the time to watch the whole video again now(I watched it live and remembered those two bits). I swear it's there and if you suspect I am lying I urge you to watch it and hear for yourself. This man is not full of hate. This man may have misspoken in the past, but let us remember he is not a polished politician nor was he scripted, but he is speaking in a much calmer tone now, but his message is the same.

His "anti Muslim" policy is not in fact that. He wants to quit issuing visas to dangerous areas until proper vetting can be done and end immigration from the world's most dangerous and volatile regions until again, proper vetting can be done. I hope to make a Trump Policy thread this weekend going over his policies. I've already almost completed the immigration portion. If you do not wish to view the video(I believe the comment is in the second half of his speaking) I will try to find it and reply to you later. I need to shower right now and may be busy, but will find time tonight to find it if need be.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You keep putting me in, I'll keep escaping.

Gonna have to kill me to even slow me down.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

You keep putting me in, I'll keep escaping.

Gonna have to kill me to even slow me down.

I tried with feeding you to death with canadian back bacon, seems it wasent salty enough

edit on 3-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Ha!

I sweat, "Poutine"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I love how kids cant wear american flag shirts or hats because it might offend some other kids primarily minority children and the kid who wears the american shirt is forced to turn it inside out or change shirts or take off hats due to trying to keep the peace.

Now im not saying its right for kids to make minority children feel bad. But the schools allow the minority children to forcefully impose their will and their parents will on other non minority children. I didn't see dems outraged at that and they should have been but two wrongs dont make a right.

Now onto the subject the kids are hearing the media say these things and just copying what they hear. Monkey see monkey do and we all know its been the liberal media misqouting trump and beating the racism drums the loudest so they pretend to be a racist trump. It is literally the liberals fault then they use the children as a shield lol what about the children? Do you want them to be racist? LOL just stop!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

So they cancelled to keep minority kids “from feeling uncomfortable,”

This is statement nothing more, it's ENG 101 "Braw".

No dude, its from bigotry.

Braw, what is bigotry, it is a subject line written to open a thread

we dont want muslims here.

Dude, that is a racist statement if taken out of context, kinda like what you did above (So they cancelled to keep minority kids “from feeling uncomfortable,”)

would you be all cool if you had a little christian kid going to school and teachers let the "we dont want christians here" mindset to spread because of some dumbass thing going on?on?

BroHam, this actually is a racially insensitive question. You assume I won't recognize the -fill in the blank minority-, so you insert one you think is more important.

Seems like you omit the following: (Have someone read it to you if you can't see it.)

We can't coddle these kids, if they are saying " they don't want Muslims here", why didn't they stop the hate speech and punish such a earth shattering statement? Just let it go? The people who reported the hateful statement should get disciplined for inaction.

They are young and need to see people are different and that's OK, and your opinion is as valid as everyone else's but be respectful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join