It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Wins Mock Election At An Ementary School then Election Is Cancelled-Negative Comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I agree with you reldra, statements such as this one are extremely hateful. "Finally, we will be united, all races."

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
Selective interpretation . Is that all ya got ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

I would love to see evidence of the anti minority feeling. I was recently told that the term "minority" is derogatory..

There very well maybe none.

If I were a parent I would want to know if the kids saying the hateful statements were punished. If not I want the names of the enablers who just let the kids go on "degrading" the minorities.
edit on 3-11-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: seasonal

Trump's hateful rhetoric is being repeated by children. It is sad.

And Hillary's is being repeated by adults that might vote !!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Nothing from you still except tripe and rhetoric , You want to give some links as to how you feel Trump is racist ? And please no National Enquirer style links

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Nice,

We can't coddle these kids, if they are saying " they don't want Muslims here", why didn't they stop the hate speech and punish such a earth shattering statement? Just let it go? The people who reported the hateful statement should get disciplined.

Okay, so lemme get this straight, you're not defending these kids from saying negative things about minorities?

Why are elementary school kids worried about Muslims? Now lemme ask you this, switch Muslim with Jew and tell me how that makes you feel.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
This is one of the reasons why voters should be able to keep it private. Unless people like fighting about it, and in that case, keep the children out of it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You mean the edited things pushed by MSM is being repeated by children. Maybe they should report things in full instead of pushing edited rhetoric. It's for the children, after all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

This garbage is a direct result of cherry picked negative comments used by the dnc to get a criminal into office at all costs.

Would it make sense to throw the Trumpettes on the Clinton's lolita express for punishment?

They could have cheese pizza and hotdog party.

Woo-hoo.

edit on 11 by Mandroid7 because: edit

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
This is one of the reasons why voters should be able to keep it private. Unless people like fighting about it, and in that case, keep the children out of it.

Exactly..shiz is coming out I want to unlearn.

They shouldn't be exposed to the political garbage.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Why blame the DNC and not Trump himself. Is there no integrity anymore?

That said, screw this corrupted DNC!
edit on 3-11-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The kids sound like Muslims. Irony,

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Its Hillary fault kids are saying dumb stuff in school, and here i thought that it couldn't get any lower than the fabulous thread, does Hillary wear diapers.

Bravo ats keep these gems coming

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Okay, so lemme get this straight, you're not defending these kids from saying negative things about minorities?

My OP is in bold

We can't coddle these kids, From what I read in the article, the kids who made the hateful statements were not disciplined.

if they are saying " they don't want Muslims here", why didn't they stop the hate speech and punish such a earth shattering statement? Kinda self explanatory, the teachers should have stopped the kids. If no racial slurs were being hurled I think a good stern talking to about other kids feeling and that we can be different, that's ok. And leave at that.

Just let it go?If it is so bad stop and correct the bad behavior.

The people who reported the hateful statement should get disciplined. If it was bad enough to call the election off, I would want to see what kind of discipline was handed out, and if thee was none why not?

Why are elementary school kids worried about Muslims?

Clinton

Now lemme ask you this, switch Muslim with Jew and tell me how that makes you feel.

Now this is where the problem with people like YOU. You want to assign different values to different ethnicity.
I see a person, a miracle. It is literally a miracle that everything comes together and it is a person, they are sovereign, cherished and hopefully loved. By your racially insensitive statement you think I won't see a Muslim, so let's switch it to a Jew. Unlike you I don't care what religion or ethnicity a person is I respect them equally.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

What Trump hateful rhetoric? Would you mind quoting some?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Please watch, if you can reply with a Trump video of him say such things I want to see it.

EDIT: she looks tired
edit on 3-11-2016 by seasonal because: sp

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

You're defending little kids making negative remarks about minorities? Realllly??? Are you a parent?

Muslims aren't a minority.

They are a majority religion with between 1.5 and 2 billion members worldwide.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I'd actually bet they didn't say anything about Muslims. It's the lie that justifies the reasoning to punish everyone for going against the political slants of the handlers.

And even if they did, well guess what? Teachers should "Teach"!

This mock voting is just fine, and the kids getting upset and arguing angrily is fine too. Why?

Because it's a perfect opportunity for teachers to educate children about being diplomatic, staying levelheaded and cool in tense situations, about articulating their thoughts effectively and politely.

Many of you here at ATS need this lesson too.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Teaching the kids that when TPTB don't like the results, they shut down the elections. How educational.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dukeofjive696969
Please watch, if you can reply with a Trump video of him say such things I want to see it.

EDIT: she looks tired

I've paid at least a little attention to this election, and I have a great memory.

I've never seen Trump say he wants to ban all Muslims.

Maybe he did but I don't think I actually saw it.
I'm guessing it's just the extremist melodramatic assumption his detractors are using to sling mud on him simply because they assume without solid reasoning he honestly believes that.

If anyone can quote him saying that I'll gladly condemn it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join