It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An "avalanche of evidence" may now bury Hillary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

remember that it took over 2 years for that investigation to bear fruit, in this world of immediate gratification 2 years may seem like an eternity, the wheels of justice may grind slow but they never stop.

I always smile when I read comments about how this whole scandal is old news, from a whole 6 months ago

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Interesting. Maybe the timing has something to do with THAT. They've been investigating Clinton Foundation for over a year.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I doubt the FBI will have this wrapped up enough to where Obama will have the opportunity to pardon her.

A pardon still can be applied, regardless of the state of paperwork at the FBI.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

" The following list of people pardoned or granted clemency by the President of the United States documents the most prominent cases of each presidency. As granted by the Constitution (Article II, Section 2, Clause 1), Presidents have the power to grant clemency in one or more of the following ways: the ability to grant a full pardon, to commute a sentence, or to rescind a fine. U.S. Presidents have no power to grant clemency for crimes prosecuted under state law."

If Hillary Clinton is Indited and Convicted in a State Court , the President's Pardon Power cannot Pardon Her by Law .

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That would be an admittance to guilt.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
After the election it won't matter. That's the time for Obama to hand out pardons like candy. Maybe that's why the FBI thing is up in the air.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join