It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An "avalanche of evidence" may now bury Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Americans who lived through the nightmares of both the Watergate and Lewinsky scandals recall vividly how every day seemed to produce new evidence of wrongdoing. The drip, drip of deceptions and lies finally overflowed into a cascading pool of criminality and disgust.

The first scandal culminated in Articles of Impeachment. The other an impeachment trial. Is America now hurtling toward the same political abyss? It looks like it. So, fasten your seat belts and brace for impact.

Sources tell Fox News’s Bret Baier that the FBI has uncovered an “avalanche of evidence” in the Clinton Foundation investigation.

Agents are “actively and aggressively pursuing this case,” calling it a “very high priority.”

LINK

Is this the end for Hillary?

Will OBAMA pardon Hillary or throw her under the bus? Before you answer, think of the dirt Hillary probably has on Obama.

OMG..... now Hillary and the "Shadow government" will have to have a terrorist attack on 7/8 Nov 2016 to occur on US soil to distract the TRUMP win.

CONSPIRACY: 8 Nov 16 lines will be long all day long at most election stations.... perfect place and time for a terrorist attack.... just saying....

edit on 3-11-2016 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Nov 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The end?

Not a chance, it's only the beginning for her, and us.

Hang on tight, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I'll get the popcorn. The end is nigh

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I doubt the FBI will have this wrapped up enough to where Obama will have the opportunity to pardon her.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This country, as it has represented itself, may not survive the above situation. United may not extend into a future of the present territories.

Our people are so divided. Just a look at the electoral division, it is evident that we are divisible.

Perhaps this cleansing is actually good for us, but it could make us vulnerable outside the US as well.
The pain is palpable.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hillary is innocent of any wrongdoing, said no one, ever!!

Hillary isn't the right choice. Neither is Trump, but we won't focus on that.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Might as well say it with so much writing on the wall .... Bring out your dead!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Man the tittles are getting funnier by the day. An avalanche lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I doubt the FBI will have this wrapped up enough to where Obama will have the opportunity to pardon her.

Yep. I think that may have been Comey's plan. Re-open the case without enough time for them to insert Bernie or Biden. Then take long enough before charges to say goodbye to Obama. Then Trump will fire Lynch and anyone else who has obstructed justice and Hillary goes to jail.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesjr

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Yep. I think that may have been Comey's plan. Re-open the case without enough time for them to insert Bernie or Biden. Then take long enough before charges to say goodbye to Obama. Then Trump will fire Lynch and anyone else who has obstructed justice and Hillary goes to jail.

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DREAM.......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
yeah, this reminds me of exactly how the Watergate thing progressed,first the rumors from anonymous sources,then an investigation and evidence is found, then more rumors of a deeper scandal then more evidence is found.

I kept thinking this Clinton scandal seems familiar and reminded me of something but I couldn`t put my finger on it until now, it`s the whole Watergate thing again,it`s playing out the same way.That`s why I believe Hillary`s goose is cooked this time.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wish.

As others have said, looks as if emails won't stop her. Nothing will stop her.

Get used to it.

These are words I hope to feast upon one day. .. until then this corn on the cob will do .

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Yeah, it reminds me of Watergate too. Watergate was when the Republicans spied on, tapped phones and stole election info and strategy documents from the DNC! Nixon's thieves had to break into the offices to get the documents, and ultimately, 40 people went to jail. There weren't email accounts to hack back then!

It's uncanny how similar these circumstances are!

I'm pretty sure that it's illegal for the FBI or any other agency, to use stolen, or illegal attained information to prosecute anyone. So, I wouldn't hold my breath for anything from these leaked emails to put anyone in jail, if I were you.

edit on 3-11-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

WTF is a tittle? Are you saying something about tits? I find that offensive. Are you anti-woman? Are making fun of gynecomastia ? Are you making fun of tittle people? Thats it! You don't like tittle people! Stop the madness! Your fighting over your favorite sociopath! They're both douchey.
edit on 3-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

WTF is a tittle? Are you saying something about tits? I find that offensive. Are you anti-woman? Are making fun of gynecomastia ? Are you making fun of tittle people? Thats it! You don't like tittle people! Stop the madness! Your fighting over your favorite sociopath! They're both douchey.

Did you take your meds this morning.
edit on 3-11-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Did you take your meds this morning.

Hey, I'm not the one that Kant spell!
edit on 3-11-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Yes, of apocalyptic proportions. Just like the last 16 threads and yesterday and 2 days ago and last week.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We're getting extra pathetic now. ATS is the worst.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy
Perhaps when the election is over, the revolution will begin....maybe....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I must point out the absurdity of two camps fighting over which, pathetic, sociopathic puppet to vote for, like your vote actually counts. Why participate in this farce? If we just don't pay attention to them, maybe they'll go away.

<<   2 >>

join