It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump stumping analysts with unforeseen large numbers black voters.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I wonder how they feel now that white supremacists officially support Donald J. Trump?

Everyone makes mistakes but how they could ever support a man who retweeted white supremacists on multiple occasions.

I wonder how white supremacists feel after finding out they are supported by important civil rights activists. Probably nothing, because that sort of thinking is nonsense.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

edit on 3-11-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is an interesting situation. My on-the-spot (i.e., completely improvised and probably wildly wrong) interpretation is that a large number of black voters have been turned off voting Democrat by Mrs Clinton's behaviour and are feeling slightly more charitable toward Mr Trump than they would toward any 'orthodox' Republican candidate (i.e., the fact that the GOP has tried to ditch, degrade, and dismiss Trump has probably improved his reputation among wavering black Democrat voters).

As for what aspect of Mrs Clinton's conduct might have turned off so many black voters, I'm not sure. But there has to be some reason for such a remarkable shift in this particular demographic.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: alphabetaone

Don't assume to tell me what Metallicus really meant, mate.

You're defending someone who proudly says (numerous times) that he has never found a black woman attractive.
& you think he holds democratic black people in high regard?.. lulz.

Ok fella. 👌🏻

False equivalency: He finds black women unattractive therefore hold black people in low regard

But hey, if twisting words to fit your argument are working for you.....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Black lives matter, when they're voting for Trump.

Please go troll elsewhere if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread.

It bothers you that black Americans are waking up to the fact they been used as pawns for decades by the Dems?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Metallicus

Perhaps they didn't know that the KKK endorses Trump and they should rethink their choice.

Why in the world would it matter who endorses a candidate? They have no control over how others feel about them.

But if it really matters to you here you go:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
This is an interesting situation. My on-the-spot (i.e., completely improvised and probably wildly wrong) interpretation is that a large number of black voters have been turned off voting Democrat by Mrs Clinton's behaviour and are feeling slightly more charitable toward Mr Trump than they would toward any 'orthodox' Republican candidate (i.e., the fact that the GOP has tried to ditch, degrade, and dismiss Trump has probably improved his reputation among wavering black Democrat voters).

As for what aspect of Mrs Clinton's conduct might have turned off so many black voters, I'm not sure. But there has to be some reason for such a remarkable shift in this particular demographic.

I think there's that, coupled with a feeling of "no change" or perhaps "career politician who is looking out for themselves"...maybe things along that line.

The one thing a lot of these politicians fail to realize that acquiring the black and hispanic vote is not terribly difficult...what is the key? Be real ffs....get on their side...commiserate with them and learn about the plight of the ordinary guy....that's it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Please go troll elsewhere if you have nothing constructive to add to the thread.

It bothers you that black Americans are waking up to the fact they been used as pawns for decades by the Dems?

Troll?

If you read back I'm not the one who called the black democrat supporters plantation workers.

How this covert racism is going over you lots heads is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The one thing a lot of these politicians fail to realize that acquiring the black and hispanic vote is not terribly difficult...what is the key? Be real ffs....get on their side...commiserate with them and learn about the plight of the ordinary guy....that's it.

p'shaw...what kind of nonsense are you talking?

If someone were to do that, they'd probably bring in the purple, green, and polka dotted vote... we already know he has the orange vote...

Anyone remember the VP picks divided up by "food groups?"
edit on 3-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The "democratic plantation" is a conservative idiom. It doesn't mean an actual plantation with slaves.

link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

Troll?

If you read back I'm not the one who called the black democrat supporters plantation workers.

How this covert racism is going over you lots heads is beyond me.

I would think you'd be far more worried about the brexit, than perceived "covert racism" in a political race that, in reality pales in comparison to the plight you may have to face if Parliament decides to reject the will of 80% of UK constituency.

Priorities man...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

p'shaw...what kind of nonsense are you talking?

If someone were to do that, they'd probably bring in the purple, green, and polka dotted vote... we already know he has the orange vote...

Anyone remember the VP picks divided up by "food groups?"

Hahaha yes, I know. I leave my senses behind often!

I do not remember the farmer brown VP picks, but I'm willing to bet Dan Quayle might.

link   
Again, NOT the MUD PIT.

Seriously, let's not go there or this thread will begin to resemble Swiss cheese and some of you will find that you no longer have the ability to post. You will sit on the sidelines for a minimum of 72 hrs. Really, no joke.

You all have now been given more than adequate warning.

Do NOT reply to this post.

link   
Closed for Staff Review

top topics

<< 1   >>

join