It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton foundation investigation coming up empty

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtoj123
a reply to: modified device

dont like hilary. i just believe trump is far more dangerous

Hillary has stated she wants a 'no fly zone' in Syria. Here is what the Military says about that:

Yes, that's right. What Hillary is proposing would lead to a war with Russia.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Which is true.

I'm not so sure. BTW my avatar wants to ask your out for a coffee but he's shy.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
After reading your OP, I have nothing but sympathy for you and pray that you are not in the majority voting in this election. If you are, this nation is FUBAR!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jtoj123

WikiLeaks leaked emails have proven that most of the media is under the influence of Clinton. They say what her campaign tells them to say.

I have no idea how to deprogram those who have been brainwashed by the MSM.
It is very frustrating.

As for anyone on ATS - there is so much here, that you can't not know.
Those who know and still support Clinton are the scariest.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Look at the OP join date, hes a plant for Hillary.

Compare Trump rallies to Hillary rallies, you still think over half the American population will pick her. Keep getting your information from corporate media like a good sheep.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Dangerous in exactly what way?
Check her history....Google is your friend
I know I know...but Trump said Pu**y right? And Putin is the boogeyman under America's beds according to Hillary and MSM.
The more revelations that come out about Hillary, the more sickening it gets....if she wins, she will be under indictment and impeached within a year then we will have to deal with her nutty VP Kaine.
Hey man...vote how you want but Trump's unknowns are far, far better than Clinton's knowns...that is a fact.
I would rather have a non-PC correct, shoot from the hip, loud mouth, semi-sorta regular guy, who will surround himself with the best politician type of people that will counter the type of guy he is, which is exactly what he will do.
I would rather have that, than a person that has had 30 years to make a difference in politics and has failed miserably at everything she has touched. Especially one who been under multiple criminal investigations for the better part of her career.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
hey do you know what trump is actually proposing to do? or do you just get your feelings hurt too easy and thats why you dont like him as a candidate?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I'm not so sure. BTW my avatar wants to ask your out for a coffee but he's shy.

She's married...but what's even worse...she is a social justice warrior.

Good luck

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
More dangerous yes. why? the man spews hate. to me he is on the surface not a regular guy but hateful mean-spirited ungodly man. Hillary I find to be more of a typical politician, of which, I do very much dislike. But I feel like it a choice between Hilary and Hitler so that'w why I plan to vote for her. That is my gut feeling. I see the way he runs businesse, the way he talks to people, and treats them. I think he is very priviledged looks down on people. Hilary said she would work to bring down citizens united which makes corporations into people. Donald is all for big business. And I can get why people supprt big business because it makes big jobs but I believe they need to be carefully regulated to protect the smaller businesses and workers who are supposed to be equal to those elites I think Trump is work the elite class so he will enrich people like himself whiile outsourcing good jobs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join