It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 28 - DoJ/FBI/Huma special

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A two terabyte drive during the Clinton Administration, 1993-2001. Think about this. How large were average hard drives back then? I realize you can buy a thumb drive with that capacity today, but in 1993, at least, a drive of that size was unheard of. In the year 2000 the average hard drive size was 40 megabytes. The first terabyte hard drive was produced by Hitachi in 2007. If there WAS a 2 terabyte drive from 1993-2001, it had to have been a very large drive--physically-designed for use on mini-computers and mainframes.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Amb. Stevens wanted to leave and was told to stay.

That one right there should wake people up, but you know it won't. This is how well she takes care of her own people.

This truly and sincerely infuriates me.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
A two terabyte drive during the Clinton Administration, 1993-2001. Think about this. How large were average hard drives back then? I realize you can buy a thumb drive with that capacity today, but in 1993, at least, a drive of that size was unheard of. In the year 2000 the average hard drive size was 40 megabytes. The first terabyte hard drive was produced by Hitachi in 2007. If there WAS a 2 terabyte drive from 1993-2001, it had to have been a very large drive--physically-designed for use on mini-computers and mainframes.

They likely transferred it to a newer drive.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup, right here:

https://__._/podesta-emails /emailid/43593

tweet

Gotta make sure TPP gets pushed through no matter what, even changing the Human rights classification of a dangerous country.

Now we know why Hillary was such a supporter of early voting:

edit on 3-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: lol

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

That one right there should wake people up, but you know it won't. This is how well she takes care of her own people.

You and me both. But I've never been tempted to vote for a Clinton.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Malaysia important part of the global drug pipeline:

The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Under this view that NAFTA was at least in part motivated by the North American drug trade, it just occurred to me to compare the newer TPP concept in this same light....

ustr.gov...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

But Hillary said she was against TPP.

(here is my shocked face)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

You and me both. But I've never been tempted to vote for a Clinton.

Nor I.
But the evil of making the man stay in a place he knew he would die, causing soldiers to be killed, and then lying about it blatantly. I have certain reasons, but I can not express how angry it makes me. I thank God for those who bring these things to light. Things we KNEW but didnt have the proof. Now its time to pull the trigger on dethroning and prosecuting. I wish it were legal to publicly hang them for such sick things.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

It could be a virtual drive made with a RAID Array

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: ketsuko

Yup, right here:

https://__._/podesta-emails /emailid/43593

tweet

Gotta make sure TPP gets pushed through no matter what, even changing the Human rights classification of a dangerous country.

Now we know why Hillary was such a supporter of early voting:

You mean she's not a SJW?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

She's the Janet Reno breed of sjw.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

But is that your public or private shocked face? Might make a difference.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Very interesting, IIB.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This post from the other thread is very creepy...and it makes sense:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cernovich lays it out:
twitter.com...
edit on 3-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtypicalJ
a reply to: schuyler

It could be a virtual drive made with a RAID Array

Unlikely. A RAID array is designed to spread risk, not increase size. The idea behind the higher raid levels is to be able to replace a failed disk on the fly and have the data rebuild on the new disk without shutting anything down. Even if that were a side-effect, to get to two terabytes is astonishing. I was buying 300mb drives in the late eighties, the size of washing machines for $40,000 apiece.

the idea that they 'moved' the files to a newer disk is possible, but here you run into several severe problems. Incompatibility issues are paramount. I still have an 8" floppy disk and several 5-1/4" disks I can't play. Even 3.5" disks are difficult, although the pieces are available on the aftermarket. The buss systems are also a problem. I have a complete Fidonet BBS system on a 105MB Hard Card that requires an ISA buss. In order to make that work today I would have to find or build a very old computer to those specs. Not that incompatible hardware issues cannot be overcome, but it isn't trivial.

Saying, "Well, they could have done this or that." doesn't really answer the fundamental issues here. It's pure speculation that neglects to take into account the very real difficulties that are barriers to these possibilities. Unless you have solid, documented evidence that supports this kind of speculation, you have to take what they have said at face value. And what they actually said is that they lost a 2 terabyte drive from the Clinton administration, and THAT makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Agreed. If she gets elected forget about the state of the world , hunker down and bunker up.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Agreed. If she gets elected forget about the state of the world , hunker down and bunker up.

I might write an apology letter to the world if she's elected. I certainly won't acknowledge that criminal as my countries president.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join