It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: diggindirt

No, we haven't forgotten. This is part of the elections making a few ATS members look like complete idiots as they ignore reality due to their ideology.

Whats you raised has been a topic on ATS many times. Many are aware. The only people here completely denying it and playing stupid are Hillary supporters. They've suddenly forgotten how things work in order to back their ideology.

Perhaps this dumping of information will awaken them and show them that without a doubt, anything typed into a computerized machine can be posted on the courthouse doors. I think these folks fell into the trap of believing their own propaganda; that such a thing as privacy on the internet exists. Now they will pay for their false belief.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt

originally posted by: MysticPearl

No, we haven't forgotten. This is part of the elections making a few ATS members look like complete idiots as they ignore reality due to their ideology.

Whats you raised has been a topic on ATS many times. Many are aware. The only people here completely denying it and playing stupid are Hillary supporters. They've suddenly forgotten how things work in order to back their ideology.

Perhaps this dumping of information will awaken them and show them that without a doubt, anything typed into a computerized machine can be posted on the courthouse doors. I think these folks fell into the trap of believing their own propaganda; that such a thing as privacy on the internet exists. Now they will pay for their false belief.
These people are dumbest of the dumb though, they think it's all a game. They follow politics like it's a sport, pick a team and support no matter what.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

My guess is countries with questionable practices on tracking births/population.

Coincidentally, the same type of countries the CF is most active in.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It is the same guy.

The anons are the ones who coined the term FBIanon, he never called himself that. It was assumed by the chan that he was FBI and he never dissuaded people of that notion.

I don't think the FBI is the only intel org looking at Clinton & co.

He's made several more posts as detailed here

I don't have a tab with it open, but if you go to the cfg thread over in the chan, someone can probably hook you up with a post quote but aparently the raids that were posted about in another thread may be targeting the DoJ; Lynch, Kandzik, and a few other names I can't recall.

Along with the IRS crawling all over the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

It is the same guy.

The anons are the ones who coined the term FBIanon, he never called himself that. It was assumed by the chan that he was FBI and he never dissuaded people of that notion.

I don't think the FBI is the only intel org looking at Clinton & co.

He's made several more posts as detailed here

I don't have a tab with it open, but if you go to the cfg thread over in the chan, someone can probably hook you up with a post quote but aparently the raids that were posted about in another thread may be targeting the DoJ; Lynch, Kandzik, and a few other names I can't recall.

Along with the IRS crawling all over the Clinton Foundation.

J&C...Do you believe the raids will actually occur?--Soon?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Dude, Podesta is Moriarty pulling strings here and there behind the scenes on so many things. He still gets direct calls from POTUS for cryin out loud. Dude is effing connected.

He's probably on the FBI target list as evidenced by the fact that it was his emails that were leaked by the intel services.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: itsallmaya

Whaat? 65k for pizza and hotdogs?
Maybe it was these hot dogs? or perhaps he was feeding the 5,000?

Ummm, no. I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know, but they would almost have to happen soon if they're going to happen at all.

And if they're going after the Justice Department, who in the bloody hell would issue those warrants and subpoenas?

I mean that would be a major kneecap to the behemoth that's been pushing Hillary down America's throats. This is the kind of thing people end up dead over.

Like I mentioned to another member in a PM some time back, it's like Ian Flemming got together with Dan brown and Stephen King and then threw in a little Orwell for good measure; and at this point I'm thinking Clancy may be in the mix as well.
edit on 4-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

DEFINITELY Clancy is in the mix.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Like I mentioned to another member in a PM some time back, it's like Ian Flemming got together with Dan brown and Stephen King and then threw in a little Orwell for good measure; and at this point I'm thinking Clancy may be in the mix as well.

That is an awesome analogy. Love it.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

There's no way to take this crap seriously

I pray you are the one who is right and we are wrong.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Where can we watch the announcement?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

Printed handkerchiefs exist, Ketsuko. All kinds of designs.

www.etsy.com...

You must really support these creeps to always defend them even when it makes you sound ignorant. I guess some just can't see past their prejudices.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
The emails show that Clinton had some type of dealings with Laura Silsby. Director of The New Life Childrens Refuge. She was caught red handed trying to steal 33 children. The lawyer who defended her was also a convicted sex trafficker. They did business with the Clintons.

www.reddit.com...

Holy #!

www.reddit.com...

Wow.. that's crazy. Alex Jones was right all along, but children? OMG, make this be a hoax and not true.. make it go away!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's no hoax. It's what happened. Attempted child-trafficking. This is why the Haitians hate the Clintons and all their minions. They don't want people stealing their children to be used in the sex trade. They managed to keep this pretty quiet at the time because they own msm but now....the corruption is oozing to the top and spewing forth.

Not all of us are ignorant enough to believe that "Spirit Cooking" is art. It is occult ritualism that involves shedding the blood of children. Read up on Crowley. Hillary has participated in such rituals since Arkansas. She's one of many, many in positions of power who practice the dark arts. Knowing that this was coming out was probably what unhinged Carville so badly.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Not all of us are ignorant enough to believe that "Spirit Cooking" is art.

Where did you get that term? Was that in the emails or just something that you came up with yourself?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

But wait - I haven't seen anything directly linking the actions of the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation with child sex trafficking.

The women tried to leave Haiti with 33 children. Doesn't mean they weren't destined for Foster homes..

Edit to add: Except Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

That said, I don't think that a hotdog stand in Hawaii is really referring to a hotdog stand in Hawaii.

edit on 4-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: GreenGunther
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Or.. Some of us don't believe in witchcraft and don't label anything as being witchcraft?
The people in the middle ages labeled anything they didn't understand as witchcraft or God or some other absurdity.
I really think you've got it the wrong way around there.

And some of us label the drinking of blood mixed with semen and breast milk as just effing weird.

I guess i am a Puritan.
Oh well, I can live with that.

Sounds like a healthy breakfast shake to me, give it 5 years and it'll be all the rage

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Not all of us are ignorant enough to believe that "Spirit Cooking" is art.

Where did you get that term? Was that in the emails or just something that you came up with yourself?

You apparently didn't see it, but you can read all about it....

HERE

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

But wait - I haven't seen anything directly linking the actions of the Clintons or the Clinton Foundation with child sex trafficking.

The women tried to leave Haiti with 33 children. Doesn't mean they weren't destined for Foster homes..

Edit to add: Except Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein.

That said, I don't think that a hotdog stand in Hawaii is really referring to a hotdog stand in Hawaii.

You will probably never see anything "directly linking" the actions of the Clintons with child sex trafficking because career criminals are very careful. But if you follow the money and the connections, watch who dies and who prospers, the picture will emerge.
Obviously you haven't followed these stories very closely or you would know that I didn't make up the term "Spirit Cooking" so I'd suggest you do a bit more research. It's all there in the emails.

As a wise old woman I knew used to say, "If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, why on earth would you call it a cow?"

What would be your response if your 13 year-old daughter told you that Epstein had offered her a job on his island?
Do you honestly believe there can be such clouds of smoke swirling around a couple without any source of fire?

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join