It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

No idea ... however, there some interesting Sid Blumenthal's stuff in there :

For: Hillary
Re: Middle East strategy: idea and sign of the time
Rothkopf's suggestion in his Foreign Policy article today (see below) that State name a special
economic envoy for the Middle East might be considered. It would help throw positive economic
weight into the Egyptian transition and operate like the special economic envoy for Northern Ireland
has done.
Rothkopf is very tough on Israel here. What is the significance? It is this: Rothkopf's roommate at
Columbia was Michael Oren and he remains a close friend of his. Until now, there has been no daylight
between them. Sign of the time.
There's a much larger strategic statement to be made, sooner rather than later, if it is to be made,
the U.S. staking its standard appealing to the future: the rise of a new generation, aspirational rather
than resentful; the rise of a new nationalism, beyond postcolonial assertion, beyond tribal and ethnic
dominance within nation-states, beyond the presumption of national strength projected by total
control of military regimes; nationalism based instead on pride in democracy and the rule of law;
nationalism of a people that seeks to win a rightfu I place in the community of nations; nationalism
that in it s own way draws upon, expresses and contributes to universal values. The al-
Qaeda/terrorism paradigm has been repudiated on every level: the democratic citizen, not the suicide
bomber, the true agent of change; a new generation with a new sense of nationhood joined to the
global community sweeping aside to the dustbin of history a tiny self-proclaimed clique with false
dreams of mythological grandeur drenched in blood that has produced nothing but repeated
disillusionment and failure-2/11 the model for the future, not 9/11.

Source : LINK in previous post - DOC 15 - Page 6

BTW, it features a nice -CONFIDENTIAL- header as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Ilovemygreatdanes

WTH? I see nothing new. This happened to me the other day when everyone else was seeing the new wiki-dump.

Someone else said they had the same issue in that thread, too.

Having the exact same problem.... I'm getting the feeling Wikileaks are stalling... keeping us occupied.

2 hours ago I was looking for the highest mail ID I could enter. It's still the exact same mail ID now. They didn't add a single mail. What they did was merely supply a search phrase and call it a new release. Some of the mails people are posting now, I saw myself days ago... WTF is going on?!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
IF you are searching use the link from the tweet where Podesta's pic is...

That takes you to a list that has these built in search terms:

Comey|jcomey|comeyj|jamescomey|Loretta|Lynch|llynch|lorettalynch|lynchl|FBI|DoJ|Weiner|Wiener|aweiner|weinera|anthonyweiner|Huma|Abedin|ahuma|h umaa|humaabedin|"department of justice"|server|"her emails"|kadzik|pkadzik|peterkadzik|kadzikp|Giuliano|mcgabe|amcgabe|mcgabea|andrewmcgabe|Mueller|robertmueller|muellerr|rmueller|"Sally Yates"|syates|yatess|sallyyates|Carlin|jcarlin|jpcarlin|carlinj|carlinjp|johhnpcarlin|johncarlin|breuer|lbreuer|breuerl|labreuer|breauerla|larryabreue r|larrybreuer|jamesmcole|jamescole|jcole|jmcole|colej|colejm|williamjbaer|williambaer|billbaer|wjbaer|wbaer|baer|baerw|baerj|baerbill|raymondhusler|rh usler|huslerr|husler|vvllar|evvillar|evillar|velezvillar|gowdy|pagliano|bpagliano|chaffetz|combetta|"paul combe"|pcombe|combep|"bill thornton"|bthornton|"Platte River"|"Plate River"|PRN|bengazi|bengazzi|bengazii|"ambassador stevens"|"christopher stevens" (5572 results, viewing 1 to 50)

I guess it's directing folks?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Now, here's a thought, when they say they're releasing everything do they mean EVERYTHING or just everything on Hillary?

It's, the post about missing them when they are gone, could this be a parting shot?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
pbs.twimg.com...

"Two terrabyte drive with Clinton White House emails missing, presumed stolen from National Archives"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
It looks like it would help if you use the existing terms in the search window, and select sort by email date, latest first..

That seems to group together chains that similar in topical info. ie the chain about LAnds Wildlife Package for one example...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

I get the general search results without the specific terms in your list there.

Strange days indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

THis tweet:

twitter.com...

Ignore the link in the text above the graphic... hit the link within the graphic

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
link

cut and paste

https://__._/podesta-emails/?q=Comey%7Cjcomey%7Ccomeyj%7Cjamescomey%7CLoretta%7CLynch%7Cllynch%7Clorettalynch%7Clynchl%7CFBI%7CDoJ%7CWeiner%7 CWiener%7Caweiner%7Cweinera%7Canthonyweiner%7CHuma%7CAbedin%7Cahuma%7Chumaa%7Chumaabedin%7C%22department+of+justice%22%7Cserver%7C%22her+emails%22%7Ck adzik%7Cpkadzik%7Cpeterkadzik%7Ckadzikp%7CGiuliano%7Cmcgabe%7Camcgabe%7Cmcgabea%7Candrewmcgabe%7CMueller%7Crobertmueller%7Cmuellerr%7Crmueller%7C%22Sa lly+Yates%22%7Csyates%7Cyatess%7Csallyyates%7CCarlin%7Cjcarlin%7Cjpcarlin%7Ccarlinj%7Ccarlinjp%7Cjohhnpcarlin%7Cjohncarlin%7Cbreuer%7Clbreuer%7Cbreuer l%7Clabreuer%7Cbreauerla%7Clarryabreuer%7Clarrybreuer%7Cjamesmcole%7Cjamescole%7Cjcole%7Cjmcole%7Ccolej%7Ccolejm%7Cwilliamjbaer%7Cwilliambaer%7Cbillba er%7Cwjbaer%7Cwbaer%7Cbaer%7Cbaerw%7Cbaerj%7Cbaerbill%7Craymondhusler%7Crhusler%7Chuslerr%7Chusler%7Cvvllar%7Cevvillar%7Cevillar%7Cvelezvillar%7Cgowdy %7Cpagliano%7Cbpagliano%7Cchaffetz%7Ccombetta%7C%22paul+combe%22%7Cpcombe%7Ccombep%7C%22bill+thornton%22%7Cbthornton%7C%22Platte+River%22%7C%22Plate+R iver%22%7CPRN%7Cbengazi%7Cbengazzi%7Cbengazii%7C%22ambassador+stevens%22%7C%22christopher+stevens%22&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&n ofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6&page=1&#searchresult
edit on 3 by AshFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
pbs.twimg.com...

Perhaps your death in Benghazi will be avenged after all, Chris.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Wondering if all the key search words were included in the guide.
Perhaps there are unlisted food-related search words...which should be avoided by everyone but authorities.
edit on 3-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Interesting from Cernovich.

link

"I'm dreaming of your hotdog stand in Hawaii....."

He's correct. That's code for something. And on the face of it it sounds like little boys.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To follow up, as another poster pointed out in another thread, over at 4chan, they presume the code is :

hotdog" = boy

"pizza" = girl

"cheese" = little girl

"pasta" = little boy

"ice cream" = male prostitute

"walnut" or nuts = person of colour

"map" = semen

"sauce" = orgy

Which brings me to another Cernovich discovery.

link

Disgusting. Normal people don't talk like this in emails. It's obviously code and it point to a sexual nature.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Interesting from Cernovich.

link

"I'm dreaming of your hotdog stand in Hawaii....."

He's correct. That's code for something. And on the face of it it sounds like little boys.

'Map' (Cernovich link) is supposed to mean 'semen'...Fits with the cryptic 'handkerchief' Postesta email.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You've uncovered it. Podesta (and others connected to his emails) is obviously into something very illegal and disgusting.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Lord have mercy. So you can't find anything damning in the emails, so you start claiming there are "code words"?

Couldn't a hot dog stand in Hawaii just mean a dream of a simpler life after retirement? It has to mean sex with boys? Seriously?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: AshFan

Wondering if all the key search words were included in the guide.
Perhaps there are unlisted food-related search words...which should be avoided by everyone but authorities.

Unfortunately I know what you mean, and I concur that leaving such searches in the hands of the authorities is the best course of action.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Lord have mercy. So you can't find anything damning in the emails, so you start claiming there are "code words"?

Couldn't a hot dog stand in Hawaii just mean a dream of a simpler life after retirement? It has to mean sex with boys? Seriously?

No one's claiming, we're discussing using logic.

If you think that means to retire to a simpler life, you're playing the naiveté game.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Oh my god, you may be right. Look at these Yelp reviews for this "hot dog stand in Hawaii" (yeah, right). All these people were having sex with little boys!!!! Some of them seem to have enjoyed it more than others though. Looks like alcohol helped the guilt a little.

I wonder what garlic is code for....

www.yelp.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join