It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIKI Announcement: Stay tune for our FBI-DoJ #PodestaEmail special circa 4pm EST.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

You're on the same track as I am. See my post above. I think they are referencing drug use.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
I'm starting to think these are referencing drug use. These are from Urban Dictionary...

Walnut: Marijuana, term originated on the Upper East Side

Hotdog: A hypodermic needle

Cheese: A mixture of heroine and Tylenol PM

Pasta: Money used for the purchase of drugs

Pizza: Code for Marijuana

Sauce: Cocaine

Ice Cream: Crack

Dominoes = meth

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I'd much rather it be this than the other.

The sad truth is that it is all too conceivable.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 3-11-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I'm starting to think these are referencing drug use. These are from Urban Dictionary...

Walnut: Marijuana, term originated on the Upper East Side

Hotdog: A hypodermic needle

Cheese: A mixture of heroine and Tylenol PM

Pasta: Money used for the purchase of drugs

Pizza: Code for Marijuana

Sauce: Cocaine

Ice Cream: Crack

Link please or it is not true.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree. Sadly, all those words that are slang for drugs are also slang for sexual references. Some involving children.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: IamAbeliever

I'd much rather it be this than the other.

The sad truth is that it is all too conceivable.

I'm thinking Dominoes is the gambling game. I'm hoping.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree. Sadly, all those words that are slang for drugs are also slang for sexual references. Some involving children.

True.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Type anyone of those terms into Urban Dictionary. You may have to go through a few pages, but they are all there.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

And since when do you invite someone over for art? Ehm "spirit cooking"

Weird New Age Cooking/Art--Page 7 is interesting.
www.editionjs.com...

Ok, a dash of nipple:

Some of this:

Nope, that's not meant to evoke feelings of witchcraft.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Type anyone of those terms into Urban Dictionary. You may have to go through a few pages, but they are all there.

Ah ...uh huh. No link.
We get it.
Have a seat.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What, you can't go to urban dictionary and type in the words?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

www.urbandictionary.com...

And very disturbing - many of the terms mentioned also do seem to relate to children, and bad things.

edit on 11/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thank you.
2nd

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Maybe it is code for drugs. All I am saying is that the words have no meaning unless they are code for something intended to be obfuscated.

You haven't offered a plausible alternative. You posted Etsy scarves and that did not show "pizza-related map handkerchiefs."

Give me a plausible alternative. Perhaps I'll be persuaded.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Yes, they do. It's all very disturbing.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Art you say? That's subjective. She was pouring effing pigs blood and splashing it on child effigies. Clearly...it was "art"

"In 1974, Marina Abramović did a terrifying experiment. At a gallery in her native Belgrade, Serbia, she laid out 72 items on a trestle table and invited the public to use them on her in any way they saw fit. Some of the items were benign; a feather boa, some olive oil, roses. Others were not. "I had a pistol with bullets in it, my dear. I was ready to die." At the end of six hours, she walked away, dripping with blood and tears, but alive. "How lucky I am," she says in her still heavy accent, and laughs."

She does all kinds of strange things, but she is not a damn witch.
You googled spiritual cooking and her video was only thing that came up, So now Trumptards think that Spiritual Cooking is a reference to witchcraft that indeed is just an art performance.
These fringe wacko theories are not helping your Messiah a bit, quite the contrary in fact

FYI, I would never vote for Trump and I have a BFA -- and I think this was a very odd artistic statement. 'Witchcraft' is an obvious interpretation.

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” the Melbourne-based artist explains in the video above. “Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the centre and I stick it up inside me... and then I pull out the thread and knit.”

This is art aswell

There is loads of strange art out there but it has nothing to do with witchcraft

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Ah ...uh huh. No link.
We get it.
Have a seat.

www.urbandictionary.com...

Google is your friend

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"In 1974, Marina Abramović did a terrifying experiment. At a gallery in her native Belgrade, Serbia, she laid out 72 items on a trestle table and invited the public to use them on her in any way they saw fit. Some of the items were benign; a feather boa, some olive oil, roses. Others were not. "I had a pistol with bullets in it, my dear. I was ready to die." At the end of six hours, she walked away, dripping with blood and tears, but alive. "How lucky I am," she says in her still heavy accent, and laughs."

She does all kinds of strange things, but she is not a damn witch.
You googled spiritual cooking and her video was only thing that came up, So now Trumptards think that Spiritual Cooking is a reference to witchcraft that indeed is just an art performance.
These fringe wacko theories are not helping your Messiah a bit, quite the contrary in fact

FYI, I would never vote for Trump and I have a BFA -- and I think this was a very odd artistic statement. 'Witchcraft' is an obvious interpretation.

Vaginal knitting

m.huffpost.com...

“I’m spending 28 days knitting from wool that I’ve inserted in my vagina,” the Melbourne-based artist explains in the video above. “Everyday I take a new skein of wool that’s been wound so that it will unravel from the centre and I stick it up inside me... and then I pull out the thread and knit.”

This is art aswell

There is loads of strange art out there but it has nothing to do with witchcraft

My first take is that is a political statement for feminism. I get it.

Once a 'recipe' is involved, then witchcraft becomes the obvious interpretation.

ETA: Ha...I just followed your HuffPo link...it is a feminist art statement. It was clear to me anyway.
edit on 3-11-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In what bizzaro world is that considered art?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join