It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FBI is launching an Investigation Into Its Own Twitter Account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The account @FBIRecordsVault was dormant for YEARS, then all of a sudden it started pumping out tons of posts. There was no attention paid until it started tweeting about the pardon of Marc Rich.

Read all obout it

FBI insider? Hackers take it over? Someone accidentily turn it on? Aliens?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
We're going to see some people say how unfair it is the public hears the truth on corruption.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AshFan

Marc Rich, the criminal who Bill Clinton pardoned to further fatten his face? I must go see these posts.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This is seriously starting to reek of Banana republic style shenanigans. Are we watching rogue elements doing yet another coup? I guess the one that ended with Jackie O scrambling across the back of a car didn't take?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

" Federal law and FBI policy prohibit employees from using the power of the department to attempt to influence elections. "

Seems Someone has Found a Way Around that Without Detection . If Anyone Knew How to do that Stealthy , it would be One or All of the Federal Government Alphabet Agencies . Hmm...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Perhaps someone wanting to pad the argument that Comey/FBI are trying to influence the election?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

if you read some of the comments, the libs are angry something inflammatory was posted this close to the election. the fact that it's true is completely secondary. #draintheswamp

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

This is seriously starting to reek of Banana republic style shenanigans. Are we watching rogue elements doing yet another coup? I guess the one that ended with Jackie O scrambling across the back of a car didn't take?

Almost looks like corroboration of that video that surfaced about a counter coup by the spooks.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

if you read some of the comments, the libs are angry something inflammatory was posted this close to the election. the fact that it's true is completely secondary. #draintheswamp

To which the question must be asked: When is the right time to tell the truth?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

When did "truth" become such an ugly concept that we'd create an internal civil war just to stop the "truth" from reaching the citizens of the US?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
why dont they launch an investigation into their investigation?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

its only ugly when it doesnt serve us and our desires.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Hefficide

Almost looks like corroboration of that video that surfaced about a counter coup by the spooks.

I had not considered that! It's a vast mutimedia conspiracy to tell the truth.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This is interesting. Very interesting. I started following the FBI Records Vault on Twitter the other day after I recently joined there because of seeing that about Marc Rich. The truth needs to keep coming, and the swamp needs to be drained. Thank you for sharing this.

top topics

join