It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hillary's e-mail server hacked at least 5 times.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Story on Fox News now
Sources within the FBI say that there is a "99% chance" that Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server was hacked at least 5 times. These hacks apparently came from China, South Korea, and Germany. Additional (unsuccessful?) hacks were attempted by Russia.

Just in case there was anyone out there who believed Hillary when she insisted that none of this was important.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
Enough about the damn emails.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Innocuous

You'd like that, wouldn't you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Story on Fox News now
Sources within the FBI say that there is a "99% chance" that Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server was hacked at least 5 times. These hacks apparently came from China, South Korea, and Germany. Additional (unsuccessful?) hacks were attempted by Russia.

Just in case there was anyone out there who believed Hillary when she insisted that none of this was important.

Utt Oh , Now the Chinese , South Koreans, and Germans Know what Yoga Positions Hillary likes Best ....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That was sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Sources within the FBI say

What sources?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I wonder how many "donations" the clinton foundation received from some of these countries after the hacks went through....

edit on 11/3/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Cowardly anonymous FBI sources?? Does it say?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So it looking more likely that 5 different nations may have all of the emails that Hillary deleted.

If she is elected POTUS, it is possible that there are 5 different nations that may be able to blackmail her with what was on her server.

Yay......

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

This just in, email server bashes hillary over the head and leaves her for dead!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Innocuous

Haha my bad

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
so, there are at least 5 countries that will be blackmailing Clinton (and the U.S.) if Hillary gets elected.

she should be inelligible to run for president as a security risk, and if she is elected everyone who voted for her should be tried for treason.

only a traitor would vote for someone who they know will be blackmailed if elected.
edit on 3-11-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

We do not know that this is true. Just because a guy on Fox News says it is, doesn't mean it really is. Has there been an official statement by Comey saying this?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a moral to this story.

Leave your information and equipment on government soil so WHEN it is hacked, it's not your fault. In fact, no one answers for it.

Move it off and it's all on you.
edit on 11/3/2016 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Quick note:

I said this months ago...

Hillary and her team were using Blackberrys.....one of the most easily penetrated smart phones on the planet.

They used them in foreign countries...

I said it then and I say it now...... there has always been a 99.99999% chance that Hillarys email server IP was compromised and known to foreign intelligence services within a minute of them stepping off the plane, if not sooner.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

We do not know that this is true. Just because a guy on Fox News says it is, doesn't mean it really is. Has there been an official statement by Comey saying this?

And you would believe what Comey says...because.....?????

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Because he is the director of the FBI and he would be the one overseeing any investigation into this. I mean, no one at Fox could do that, so what do I care what Fox says?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

As someone that has overseen many email servers for clients, I can tell you 100% that the bots out there that 'sniff' ports 110 (pop3) and 25 (SMTP) find even NEW email servers with brand NEW domain names within 3 days. You'll see in the logs--when the logs are huge is a give-a-way. basically a brute-force style attack. They try A-Z usernames and if they get a 'hit' on a username, but PW is wrong, they work those next.

MOST are to test relaying.. If your server security is weak, most bots look for the relay option. if wide open, they can use your server as a spammer tool. bouncing spam emails/virus attachments/etc emails through YOUR email server. So whoever gets the email, it'll look like its coming only from YOUR server..

You would be shocked at how many small businesses that had their own email server just installed it, didn't mess with settings, lock down relaying, lock it to username/IP subnets... ugh.. I upgraded them to secure ports as well. and used encryption secure transport.

Easy money...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Jansy

Because he is the director of the FBI and he would be the one overseeing any investigation into this. I mean, no one at Fox could do that, so what do I care what Fox says?

Well good for you to have faith in Comey.

I retired from the FBI and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him after July 5th, 2016.

To each his own.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Yeah but there's a 1% glimmer of hope for her Zombies. Wake up and smell the decaying flesh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join