It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter fraud? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
We all need to keep a close eye on this election. There has been and will be voter fraud.

It's people like this who are going to do all that they can to make people aware that will help to expose it.

This couple noticed stacks of ballots with different names on top of the mailbox of an elderly neighbor who lives alone.
They took them to the police, who did nothing except send them to the Post Office.
The Post Office was not trusted to do anything significant.
So, they went to the the office of the Registrar.
Thankfully, they also went to the news.

Notice the Registrar said "He would not comment on the number of incidents, saying only there are “relatively few.”.
What does that mean? Even one is too many. A few cases could mean hundreds or thousands of fraudulent votes.

Also note:

Von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow and manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative at the Heritage Foundation, said voter fraud is prevalent enough that it could make the difference in a close election. The Heritage Foundation, he said, has recorded 430 cases of voter fraud -- proven cases where someone was convicted or a judge ordered a new election.

Jerry Mosna was gardening outside his San Pedro, Calif., home Saturday when he noticed something odd: Two stacks of 2016 ballots on his mailbox. The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.

I speculate that whoever was using this woman's address was well aware that it was the residence of an 89 year old woman, living alone, who is hard of hearing. The person who did this was likely going to drive by when no one was around and grab the ballots from the box.
Why did the postal carrier not notice this? He probably did, but is a Clinton supporter.

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home
edit on 11/3/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/3/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I also noted this in the comments section of the above article.
It's a comment, not verifiable, but it sounds like it makes sense:

agkfun99 22 minutes ago Nahhh....it's not rigged. Get this, my sister works in long term care as a nurse. Most of these elderly aren't fully in command of their faculties or even recognize different people who take care of them. The activities people at the facility came around with ballots for all the patients and my sister, who was making her rounds, heard the people telling the patients to fill out the ballots and make sure they vote for Clinton and they would make sure they got them turned in for them. The old people were like, ok sweetie, whatever you think. Needless to say those people have been reported. Now how often is this happening? People being bused to voter sites, ballot stuffing, etc. Remember ACORN? Think they're gone? No, just recycled. That's why democrats don't want voter ID laws passed. You need a drivers license with picture to drive, picture ID to buy alcohol, to receive government benefits, but not to vote. What's wrong with this picture? Everything!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I also noted this in the comments section of the above article.
It's a comment, not verifiable, but it sounds like it makes sense:

agkfun99 22 minutes ago Nahhh....it's not rigged. Get this, my sister works in long term care as a nurse. Most of these elderly aren't fully in command of their faculties or even recognize different people who take care of them. The activities people at the facility came around with ballots for all the patients and my sister, who was making her rounds, heard the people telling the patients to fill out the ballots and make sure they vote for Clinton and they would make sure they got them turned in for them. The old people were like, ok sweetie, whatever you think. Needless to say those people have been reported. Now how often is this happening? People being bused to voter sites, ballot stuffing, etc. Remember ACORN? Think they're gone? No, just recycled. That's why democrats don't want voter ID laws passed. You need a drivers license with picture to drive, picture ID to buy alcohol, to receive government benefits, but not to vote. What's wrong with this picture? Everything!

This is actually a typical strategy I am quite familiar with but involving older Veterans in homes. Out of college I worked for a program to help Veterans get into college. The leadership there would go to Veteran homes or hospices and sign up many Veterans who obviously were not going to be attending college. This allowed them to kick back at work having already meet their quotas for the year. Within the rules but not how the program was intended to work. They found a weakness and exploited it.

You could do this with anything needing votes, signatures or quotas. Go sign up the most vulnerable people in society.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm a postal carrier. So far I've picked up a total of 3 ballots. I think it's more routine than caring what you deliver.

new topics

top topics

join