It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Definitely" more than 55K emails...HRC busted by Benenson on wikileaks dump 27

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There you have it folks...."Definitely" more emails than they released.

Source
edit on 11/3/16 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It is wiki number 43555 on Podesta leaks....just dropped this morning.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

edit on 3-11-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
sweet we finnaly have it, am i right, na man its probably going to be tommorow, na next week, well at this pace maybe in 2025.

Thanks for the daily reminder that yes one day, maybe hillary will go to jail.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Need to know who those people are.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Members are tag teaming each other to bury Hillary ever deeper.

Just a few days to go and it won't matter.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Podesta apparently describes a cover-up of their mishandling classified emails:

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/43526

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sources advised in the early AM that today would see major dumps.
Something has caused a reaction that mandated the timetable to be move forward 24Hrs. As it was planned for tomorrow.

Buck

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Joel Benenson:

Joel Benenson (born July 24, 1952) is an American pollster and consultant known for his role as a strategist for Barack Obama's 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns.[1][2] He is currently the chief strategist for Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign.[3]

Wikipedia

Benenson Strategy Group is a blend of researchers, problem framers, message developers, and communication strategists. We come from the worlds of journalism, politics, advertising, marketing, consulting, research and the social sciences. Our curiosity, passion and integrity means we never stop digging in our relentless pursuit of the right answer.

BSGCO about us

This is some of their internal polling people.

Also

Our Services

Maybe you need to activate your base with a fresh message. Or tell an untold story to policymakers. Host a conference, deliver a speech, or reimagine your brand. We’ve got you covered. Since 1983, we’ve been helping clients from all corners of the world engage with audiences of all stripes, creating change one message and one movement at a time.

gmmb.com services

Jim Margolis

James David "Jim" Margolis (born April 30, 1955) is an American political consultant and communications executive based in Washington, DC. He served as a Senior Advisor to Barack Obama in both his 2008[1] and 2012[2] campaigns for the White House, taking a lead role in each cycle’s half-billion dollar[3] advertising effort and helping direct the campaign as a member of the core strategic team.[4] He also served as co-producer of President Obama’s two presidential inaugurals and President Obama’s two national nominating conventions (Denver, 2008; Charlotte, 2012).[5] Margolis is a senior partner at GMMB, Inc.,[6] a strategic communications firm and advertising agency known for its work with political leaders, nonprofits and corporations.[7][8] Previously he served as chief of staff to US Senator Kent Conrad (D-ND),[9] chief of staff to US Congressman Howard Wolpe (D-MI),[10] and Deputy Director of Communications for Vice President Walter Mondale’s presidential campaign.[11]

Wikipedia
edit on 3-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: notice ties back to the Obama administration from both of these people?

edit on 3-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: i've been spelling Benenson wrong

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
* Reines:

"Philippe Reines wrote:
There's a lot to respond to here, but first and foremost the premise is wrong. There is nothing wrong with anyone having personal email addresses or her emailing someone's private account or vice versa. Maybe she was wishing Jake a happy birthday. Or I was sending her a note about her mom. Or she asking Monica about Oscar disappearing. We're allowed to have personal lives.

Second, it was her practice, as well as ours, to conduct work on the .gov system. In those cases we didn't, which could have been for any reason, including State.gov being down. In those cases the onus is on us to make sure that anything that should have ended up in the right place did.

Now, depending on what they are looking at, you can't easily determine if that happened. They are looking at HER email, not ours. They don't know what next step we took.

The most important thing to ascertain from State is whether they are looking at specific email from the "300" - because in those cases Heather and I went one by one to determine if a) it needed to end up on .gov, and b) it did indeed end up there.

Since there are less than a dozen instances of this in the 300 it was easy. One is me sending her a clip, no commentary. Another is her emailing me & Huma about something that I subsequently followed up on my .gov account. We did that for each and could share that if need be.

If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were"

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: gasholear
* Reines:

"Philippe Reines wrote:
There's a lot to respond to here, but first and foremost the premise is wrong. There is nothing wrong with anyone having personal email addresses or her emailing someone's private account or vice versa. Maybe she was wishing Jake a happy birthday. Or I was sending her a note about her mom. Or she asking Monica about Oscar disappearing. We're allowed to have personal lives.

Second, it was her practice, as well as ours, to conduct work on the .gov system. In those cases we didn't, which could have been for any reason, including State.gov being down. In those cases the onus is on us to make sure that anything that should have ended up in the right place did.

Now, depending on what they are looking at, you can't easily determine if that happened. They are looking at HER email, not ours. They don't know what next step we took.

The most important thing to ascertain from State is whether they are looking at specific email from the "300" - because in those cases Heather and I went one by one to determine if a) it needed to end up on .gov, and b) it did indeed end up there.

Since there are less than a dozen instances of this in the 300 it was easy. One is me sending her a clip, no commentary. Another is her emailing me & Huma about something that I subsequently followed up on my .gov account. We did that for each and could share that if need be.

If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were"

Nice...no intent to cover anything up in there at all.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Seems likely that there were plenty of Obama emails on her server with all of the Obama top dogs included on their correspondence. Really wish somebody knew his pseudonym he used to email her....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
sweet we finnaly have it, am i right, na man its probably going to be tommorow, na next week, well at this pace maybe in 2025.

Well a direct admission by them that there were more is a bit hard to discount.

Unless you are like Brazile and are making the claim they were doctored by Russia and you are being persecuted for being a Christian....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Unless you are like Brazile and are making the claim they were doctored by Russia and you are being persecuted for being a Christian....

I am not for anybody, i am just pointing out that you guys post this garbage daily, and still hillary is winning, and still you guys make excuses up.

I love it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am not for anybody, i am just pointing out that you guys post this garbage daily, and still hillary is winning, and still you guys make excuses up.

I love it.

Take a gander at the email on wikileaks....43555...not garbage at all and no excuses....it is a direct conversation about HRC emails and how many there are with a "Definitely" in answer to if there are more.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
/podesta-emails/emailid/43526

This mentions 55K emails is not all of them and they're peer reviewing the ones they knew they didn't send in a .gov system

Edit: quote from email

If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were.

Lastly, we should warn Monica. Huma, unless you want to Nick or I can.

edit on 3-11-16 by zGrimReapah because: Adding quote from email

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: zGrimReapah
/podesta-emails/emailid/43526

This mentions 55K emails is not all of them and they're peer reviewing the ones they knew they didn't send in a .gov system

Edit: quote from email

If they've somehow seen some of the other 55k, we'd need to see each to determine what they were.

Lastly, we should warn Monica. Huma, unless you want to Nick or I can.

Hmmm...warn them about what? I thought they were being transparent! LoL!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Here is the Jim Margolis Muckety Map with the GMMB node expanded:

source

The GMMB node is not expanded by default in the map above, you have to do so manually.

Note some of the other clients shown.

Here is the Benenson Muckety Map with the Benenson Strategy Group & the Peter Brodnitz nodes expanded:

source
edit on 3-11-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: Benenson Muckety

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Nice...I'll have to look more at this when I get to my PC later today. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Here is the Jim Margolis Muckety Map with the GMMB node expanded:

source

The GMMB node is not expanded by default in the map above, you have to do so manually.

Note some of the other clients shown.

Here is the Benenson Muckety Map with the Benenson Strategy Group & the Peter Brodnitz nodes expanded:

source

Any chance this tool can be used to see if there are emails that HRC was on that don't show up in the wikileaks files for her? As in prove there were more than what she said by calculating the number of emails she is on in the Podesta dump that use her alternate accounts?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join