It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hillary Clinton! It is Done! Check Mate!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: facedye

More conspiracy theories... If something comes out that is legitimate, it needs to be dealt with by the authorities, not wikileaks, and not right wing blogs or 4chan or Godlike Productions.

Info Wars.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Yep!
edit on 5-11-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I just did a little searching around, and it turns out the main source for this is some anonymous guy at 4chan claiming to be an FBI insider, but who obviously isn't.

archive.is...-33761.0-33761.121

Then some alt right blogs and websites started running it as a breaking news story and the rest is history.

It's a rumor, but to the degree that it has as part of it's basis in Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, it also implicates Donald Trump.

edit on 5-11-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I am starting to feel silly for posting this OP. Dammit, right when you think "this could be it". Well from now on I guess nothing is it until she/they are sporting some shiny new wrist jewelry.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
I am starting to feel silly for posting this OP. Dammit, right when you think "this could be it". Well from now on I guess nothing is it until she/they are sporting some shiny new wrist jewelry.

Kudos to you for admitting it.

My rule of thumb is, if it seems too good to be true, it probably isn't.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

"Remember...Remember...The Fifth of November..."
Today is the 'Fifth of November'. I'm expecting something big to happen today. I am hoping I won't be disappointed.
edit on 5-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"Remember...Remember...The Fifth of November..."
Today is the 'Fifth of November'. I'm expecting something big to happen today. I am hoping I won't be disappointed.

Interesting that you think there couldn't be anything detrimental to Trump released by the "actual" Anonymous.

It doesn't strike you as even a little bit odd that all the "leaks" are anti-Clinton/anti-DNC?

Not even a little?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: Riffrafter

You sound ridiculous. It has been days since the OP, hence this was a hoax. You have added no value.

Not so much raymundoko.

As of right now - which is a day after your post above - it's been a grand total of 2 days. And barely 2 days at that - about 50 hours.

C'mon...really?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You do realize days means more than one right? It's plural. The OP linked to an anonymous poster (not ANON) as a source and data was supposed to be coming within HOURS. That did not happen. It has been DAYS. Even if only 2. That's a lot more than a few hours...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You do realize days means more than one right? It's plural. The OP linked to an anonymous poster (not ANON) as a source and data was supposed to be coming within HOURS. That did not happen. It has been DAYS. Even if only 2. That's a lot more than a few hours...

True - 2 days is more than "hours".

But your post to me was only 1 day after the OP.

Oh, who cares anyway. I don't want to be a nit-picker. And that's what this is turning into. Sorry for my part in that as I am not that guy.

How about if we agree - from a distance.

Deal?

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

It's a rumor, but to the degree that it has as part of it's basis in Bill Clinton's relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, it also implicates Donald Trump.

If we are going to drain the swamp let Donald's ass go, out with the water, and turds too if he's guilty.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I for one, am just sick to death of Anonymous. Put out a video about some "Earth Shattering" NEWS and NOTHING.
They have become untrustworthy and people are still echoing their stories. Like 4Chan, do these people ever check stories? Perhaps, no one really cares, it just gets hits on their site and people think it's another Drudge Report. There is so much bull being spread around it's not worth the effort read or view what's coming out of these groups and sites. If you don't have a REAL story to tell....just don't say anything.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: Martin75
I'm at work so I can watch the video but wanted to bookmark for later. Thank you!!! How much longer can she continue????

Well the info in the video is nothing new but I posted for the fact the Anon is now rolling with it. Hopefully it all gets more coverage.

doubtful it has any effect election. even julian assange said trump wont win.

trumps gotta sweep the battle ground states, hang onto nc, utah and arizona and then turn two small blue states or one big blue state to republican to get the electoral votes to win.

good luck with that wishful thinking though. cuz its not gonna happen by tuesday.

could be an early night if he loses nc which he is trailing in currently, or if he loses florida which is highly likely cuz latinos are coming out in record numbers to vote against trump. latinos hidden vote cuz poles not done in spanish.

even after last election republican party said they cant win the election without latino vote.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join