It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Hillary Clinton! It is Done! Check Mate!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Laugh and mock any Clintonites who show their faces at the polls.

Voter intimidation of this sort is illegal.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: coop039

originally posted by: XAn0nym0usX
a reply to: Martin75

People continue to get this confused, Anonymous is not "One" we are Many, we do not control what other An0ns say as that would be Hypocritical to our cause, we are "Decentralized" but we do have "Organizers", we have OP's that any An0n can participate in, we do not endorse any Candidate, we do not work for Trump or Hillary or the Russians, we go where we are needed.

People expect us to "Destroy" someone based on Political Ideology, you are focusing on the wrong thing, you sit back and expect us to "Do the work" to satisfy your Agenda, you waste your time with the puppet while we are giving you the master

With all due respect, you havent given us anything as earth shattering as you claim yet.

Respect? Respect is earned not given.

Anon has done nothing to earn the respect of the American people. For how many YouTube videos there are claiming "ANONYMOUS 100% PROOF," nothing has ever came out of Anon.

Anon was considered a Psy-op at one point anyway. Not too sure why people are suddenly jumping on the bandwagon now.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

They don't care about legality, they just want their way.

Remember - if Trump does in fact win, be sure to remind everyone that "the election is rigged," and watch how quickly the deflections start coming.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

When she is charged, found guilty in a fair trial and sentenced to prison - I will say yeehaw. Until then, all this poppycock from "anonymous sources" annoys me.

What makes it "poppycock" -- and what would you do if you had said information, would you release it under your name and banner? Or would you release it anonymously?

Oh right, I thought so.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Not "Shame on me" again, we are Many. there are those that pose as us to discredit us though

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

People continue to get this confused, Anonymous is not "One" we are Many, we do not control what other An0ns say as that would be Hypocritical to our cause, we are "Decentralized" but we do have "Organizers", we have OP's that any An0n can participate in, we do not endorse any Candidate, we do not work for Trump or Hillary or the Russians, we go where we are needed.

People expect us to "Destroy" someone based on Political Ideology, you are focusing on the wrong thing, you sit back and expect us to "Do the work" to satisfy your Agenda, you waste your time with the puppet while we are giving you the master

With all due respect, you havent given us anything as earth shattering as you claim yet.

Anon has done nothing to earn the respect of the American people. For how many YouTube videos there are claiming "ANONYMOUS 100% PROOF," nothing has ever came out of Anon.

Anon was considered a Psy-op at one point anyway. Not too sure why people are suddenly jumping on the bandwagon now.

The nature of Anon means even if it started as a psyop, it can be real. The inverse is also true, even if it has been co-opted by intelligence agencies, that doesn't stop the flow or release of information from real anon sources.

And yo -- they did prove empirically many things -- whether or not things were done with that information is irrelevant to the fact that they have dumped docs proving things previously.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

What if I don't intend for it to be intimidation?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: RomeByFire

The nature of Anon means even if it started as a psyop, it can be real. The inverse is also true, even if it has been co-opted by intelligence agencies, that doesn't stop the flow or release of information from real anon sources.

And yo -- they did prove empirically many things -- whether or not things were done with that information is irrelevant to the fact that they have dumped docs proving things previously.

Just curious, what docs did they dump proving what?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

If I had legitimate information/evidence, I'd go to the authorities - NOT 4chan or God like Productions or Info wars or Wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

What if I don't intend for it to be intimidation?

Good luck.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

If I had legitimate information/evidence, I'd go to the authorities - NOT 4chan or God like Productions or Info wars or Wikileaks.

How do you know they didn't?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

How do you know they didn't?

Has anyone claimed to have reported it? Because if they have, someone could follow up with whichever authorities were contacted to substantiate that there was a report on file.

Otherwise, proving there was no report is a bit like proving there's no Giant Smurf at the edge of the universe. There's no way to disprove it, but no reason to believe it either.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Quite moronic to include Wikleaks in that

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The Clintons must have thought the corruption and pedophilia could just go on forever, what I want to know is did Hillary rape boys, girls or both ?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
She is so done !!!111 The latest wiki dumps reveal witchcraft,pizzas,cheese and hotdogs!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Great, now I'm going to have nightmares.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeeyotch
what I want to know is did Hillary rape boys, girls or both ?

Really? That's what you want to know?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

even though i like the idea of Annon - they will be the reason as to why internet will be shutdown and changed to a China style internet. just gives TPTB more reason to restrict usage based on "hacktivists"

same goes for wikileaks.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

even though i like the idea of Annon - they will be the reason as to why internet will be shutdown and changed to a China style internet. just gives TPTB more reason to restrict usage based on "hacktivists"

same goes for wikileaks.

Guess TOR will become even more popular then? Then they'd really have something to worry about.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

New video by Anon. Not much else to add except I hope one of these nails seals the coffin. Op title is the video title. Pretty much what we already know.

ETA: pbs.twimg.com... Anon to dump everything. Credit to Bloodxrayne for posting this.
edit on Thu Nov 3 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Edit: All Caps

Ah what could have been. I remember the original Tea Party and the Occupy crowd. I backed both of them. I remember when Anonymous started. They didn't have a need for such grandeur. The elite have done one he'll of a job of turning everyone against each other and themselves. This video is a mockery and should be laughed at.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join