It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Wait, wait, wait.

I gotta call this BS out:

It is impossible to refute your "theories" because you never really have a concise thesis.

And earlier in the very same paragraph:

Perhaps those white folks were Trump supporters trying to make his opponents look bad?

Who's the one tossing around unfounded theories?

One thing I noted about those mug shots, a couple of them had a smirk on their face like they were proud of what they had done, a couple were obviously harboring anger, and some had the "oh chit," look on their face because I imagine they never thought they'd end up being arrested.

One black woman is not even looking at the camera as if she is ashamed of what she had done and only just then realized how far away she was from any true meaning.

Have you provided any links in any of your posts in this thread?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's one thing to not like Trump.

It's another thing to support this corrupt criminal sinister witch. Even bill had to cheat on her. It's all fubar in that camp

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The progressives American Eugenics Movement, like Bernay's "Public Relations", only fell into the shadows after Hitler and the Nazi's took all their ideas and ran amok with them (thus resulting in the near extermination of the Jews and a 1000 year global Nazi empire).

Nazi's didn't invent themselves, progressive eugenics and US Social Engineering did.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
Great thread and execution OP!

Besides the Hildawg supporters trying to excuse the witch and support her corruption lol.

Hope they are getting paid for it at least

I dislike hillary so another childish attack failed, but do enjoy your daily dose of propaganda.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What BS? I provided a possible explanation for IIB's "evidence.". It is unclear what IgnoranceIstBliss's theory actually is, but whatever it is, my interpretation is an alternative to it. I have nothing to prove, IIB does.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Please do provide us your own personal definition(s) of "propaganda". Seriously.

I'll go make some popcorn in the meantime....

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The progressives American Eugenics Movement, like Bernay's "Public Relations", only fell into the shadows after Hitler and the Nazi's took all their ideas and ran amok with them (thus resulting in the near extermination of the Jews and a 1000 year global Nazi empire).

Nazi's didn't invent themselves, progressive eugenics and US Social Engineering did.

And the Republican Party invented COMMUNISM! That's right, a Republican President issued an Executive Order that robbed thousands of Americans of their private property, and that is a FACT!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you could be bothered to actually read the thing, you'll see it all connects.

I realize its absurd long but there's no other way to take on the wicked massive power hierarchyand related tactics etc.

Everything connects every which way. It's hard to say who to put in the center. That's a real competition between the Clinton's, the DNC, Soros... and Creamer / Podesta / Obama. Creamer mostly just the scapegoat in such a scene I'd expect. He's already been dumped.

One thing that is for sure is that voting for Hillary / Obama / DNC is voting for Soros.

We know for a fact that the violence happened.

We have all the pieces to make clear the 'allegid' "agitators" (whom took credit it for Chcago etc etc) were on the ground in many instances).

On and on it goes.

I can't imagine that anybody that would go thru all that wouldn't still see it, even without the PVA video's. Aside from delusional people of course, and/or a complete cognitive incapability of 'connecting the dots'.
edit on 3-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

And the Republican Party invented COMMUNISM! That's right, a Republican President issued an Executive Order that robbed thousands of Americans of their private property, and that is a FACT!

I'm not conservative or a "Republican", so those deflections wont work here.

See: PREVENTING THE FOURTH REICH Chapter 3: The 'Patriarchy' is REAL

Although it's funny for you to even attempt that one. While Democrat's didn't invent Marxism/Leninism/Stalinism/etc Communism, it sure is a major influence on oh so many Democrat's/liberals/progressives/SJW's/ etc.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And a vote for Trump is a vote for the party that created the current racial tension by Executive Order.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Annnnd you have Democrats like Bill and his hillary and co working nicely with the drunkard Yeltsin during the criminal bombardment of Serbia in 99'.

When Serbia provided evidence after evidence of extremist Muslim terrorist support cells in the region right before 9/11.

Now we have countries like France etc apologizing and pleading cooperation with Serbia since it's southern Europe location to Europe has been considered one of the key entrances to Europe for centuries and now asking for close cooperation on today's issues.

Russia Yeltsin for Democrats is good.

Russia Putin for Democrats is bad.

Because if Putin was in Yeltsin's spot, Democrats wouldn't have their mess unfold today as we see here today clearly.

They clearly wanted it, they defended it!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Obama / BLM / Soros / SJW's created the current racial "tensions". This has been beaten to death all year across the site. Even in my OP.
I guess I have to remind you of:
The Hypocrites Iron Fist - The PC Movement in light of the War on Drugs

Political Correctness is Politically inCorrect!

Those are but 2 of my individual contributions to the work that has been done in the collective expose that has been going on for years now (here and et al).

From my OP:
EXHIBIT : K7
The 'Open Society report on the agenda of an Open Society U.S. Programs board meeting held in New York October 1 to October 2, 2015', internal 69-page memo:
"Hacked Memo: George Soros Lobbied Obama To Accept 100,000 Refugees Per Year — and Succeeded", Breitbart News (9/18/2016)
www.breitbart.com...
"Obama Appointee Manages Soros-Backed Election Fund", The Washington Free Beacon (9/1/2016)
freebeacon.com...

EXHIBIT : K17
"Vest or Vote", by "Dream Defenders" (10/14/2014)

"Radical Leftist Group Launches Fear Campaign Directed At Black Voters", GING PAC (10/16/2014)
gingpac.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Obama / BLM / Soros / SJW's created the current racial "tensions".

I say you are wrong. It is the direct result of an Executive Order by a Republican President. Why are you afraid to ask for my proof? Afraid of the facts?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

This "Executive Order by a Republican President", will it be the first hyperlink link any of you will provide us herein?

Or even a meme? Can we at least get a meme? ANYTHING besides sweeping generalizations and hyperbole??

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

This "Executive Order by a Republican President", will it be the first hyperlink link any of you will provide us herein?

No hyperlink is necessary. You know the truth, but have blinded yourself to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Still waiting for the info's on this "Executive Order by a Republican President" that caused all of todays racial tensions.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I read one line from this and it used blatantly biased language in regards to evidence OP presented. Sorry OP, but you're not to be trusted. You wasted your time.

Present evidence in an unbiased way and people with brains will take you seriously. No wonder no one takes this place seriously. Everyone has an agenda and it almost always involves personal benefit in the long run.

Do not trust OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Still waiting for the info's on this "Executive Order by a Republican President" that caused all of todays racial tensions.

Incapable of your own research? Foggy on your American history? You should have learned about it in grade school.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

Present evidence in an unbiased way and people with brains will take you seriously. No wonder no one takes this place seriously. Everyone has an agenda and it almost always involves personal benefit in the long run.

Do not trust OP.

Go down to your local courthouse and tell that to all of the prosecutors and defense attorneys.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Well at first glance it was as if you were being a smart arse in blaming Trump for all the violence. Now we're down to grade school edumacation stuff.

Just spit it out already.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join