It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: introvert

That's right, nothing says "loose connections" better than millions of dollars and decades of collusion.

Which you have not proven.

In fact, a good portion of your OP is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You're welcome to cross examine my actual exhibits. I sort of bent over backwards making it easy to go about doing it in a structured easy to follow way.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Fantastic work, OP.

As usual the failure to refute your points with any of their own is obvious; note, so far the negative responder you have engaged has posted zero (0) links to counter any point you've made. All they've dones is issue a blanket dismissal without any reason upon which to base their decision.

To the topic of the thread, Robert Creamer's wife is also well connected:

Muckety Map

Regarding Luis Miranda, here is the MIT map centered on his node within the DNC:

Note that he has the most emails to/from his account and that makes sense considering his role in the organization. Here is the entire DNC:

MIT DNC Wikileaks map

The group map was made with the Nodes & Connection sliders set to max and the charge slider set around medium. The Luis Miranda Centered map is made by clicking on the Luis Miranda node in the full DNC map.

The wider the line connecting nodes, the more communication between those specific nodes.

In the full map, different colors represent clusters of nodes that are more interrelated to each other than to the group at large.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

You're welcome to cross examine my actual exhibits. I sort of bent over backwards making it easy to go about doing it in a structured easy to follow way.

We do not have the unedited footage from PV.

Without complete and unaltered context, we cannot even begin to refute it, because we do not have a context to begin with.

That being said, your OP's roots are based in the material of a known hoaxer.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Most clips speak for themselves.

I posted the transcript for you towards the beginning though. You're welcome to explain which ones don't. You guys have had weeks to do that now. I've challenged many of you to do it since the first day it came out.

Meanwhile, the mountain of evidence I've posted here tidies up whatever. Given the inside scoops, the documented news stuff, the actual history of it all, the patterns, its all pretty plain as day.
edit on 3-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
All these claims everything is a hoax with nothing to backup their argument. I'm assuming they want you to do the work for them OP. Star and Flag as always, keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Awesome stuff.

A reckon a Bob Creamer map hasn't been done yet because its so vast an ordeal. I doubt too many people are built for that sort of tedious mundane saga of a project, while few even know the full depth of how it would truly look if fully completed.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Most clips speak for themselves.

Most? Why not all?

You guys have had weeks to do that now. I've challenged many of you to do it since the first day it came out.

Yes, you have and you are doing so knowing the videos provide no context. Very convenient for someone such as yourself trying to push a false narrative.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
All is not lost, in Nazi Germany anyone gathering information of this nature would be rounded up, their whole families rounded up, all their contacts rounded up and tortured then killed. In Pre Hitler leader days while he was seeking power they would have just been killed on their doorsteps. We still live in a society where the truth gets a chance to see the light of day, excellent job on the thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's right, nothing says "loose connections" better than millions of dollars and decades of collusion.

And that is all you got, a drive by desperate hoax attack with no explanation? How pathetic.
edit on 3-11-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Define collusion....

You do know that pay for play and insider trading are legal for elected officials right???

You do know that if you donate a million bucks to any candidate from any party, they will meet with you right??

Do you think there is ANY politician that hasn't done the exact same type stuff as Clinton??

Accusing the system of corruption is fair, but pretending like the clintons are more corrupt than the rest of them shows a lack of ability to look at something as it is..and not how it is sold to you by unaccredited, unaccountable conspiracy sites.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

And that is all you got, a drive by desperate hoax attack with no explanation? How pathetic.

We would have to have the complete footage to properly debunk this thread. The OP knows that and is dependent upon it.

The material provided in the OP comes from a known hoaxer that was even taken to court because of it.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

AGAIN, which specific parts of the PVA video(s), that help glue all this together, are no good without the full version?????

Note I put most of the stuff on each key player in each their own categories. Easy reference. And the transcript is there too (in case you don't have google).

If it FAKE then instead of just go around saying that how about you do the world a favor and set about destroying it.
edit on 3-11-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
All is not lost, in Nazi Germany anyone gathering information of this nature would be rounded up, their whole families rounded up, all their contacts rounded up and tortured then killed. In Pre Hitler leader days while he was seeking power they would have just been killed on their doorsteps. We still live in a society where the truth gets a chance to see the light of day, excellent job on the thread.

For now........

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Nice work bud must take you hours on end to repost the same garbage in different format, different tittle and different fake news sources.

4 days to go.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Which news sources are fake? Which ones the stories don't check out?

PS: I numbered all of the exhibits for easy referencing & debating.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

AGAIN, which specific parts of the PVA video(s), that help glue all this together, are no good without the full version?????

Note I put most of the stuff on each key player in each their own categories. Easy reference. And the transcript is there too (in case you don't have google).

If it FAKE then instead of just go around saying that how about you do the world a favor and set about destroying it.

Again, we have to have the unedited footage to destroy this thread. You are using source material from a known hoaxer and it is very dishonest of you to ask us to debunk something without having access to that footage.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Any news source where you do not get fired when caught lying...

Take Brian Williams..the bigwig head of NBC news was caught making up a fake war story from Iraq. So he was fired.

At the same time Bill orielly got caught making up a way bigger story about being in the fauklin war and saving his camera man. Bill was 1200 miles away and no one in his group was injured. Yet he didn't miss a show..

That is exactly what makes a news source legit..

If a conspiracy site puts out a fake Bigfoot story, no one is fired..

Same with drudge,news max and brietbart..hell you get fired their for telling the truth!! Lol

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Most of your threads use alt right blog sites and you pass them as news, this is nothing new here, all your threads are just recycled garbage, but keep up the good work, it separates the weaklings from the heard.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Again, we have to have the unedited footage to destroy this thread. You are using source material from a known hoaxer and it is very dishonest of you to ask us to debunk something without having access to that footage.

I would bet dollars to donuts Okeefe
Got him drunk and asked him "hypothetically how would you rig the election (per say)" then Okeefe cuts out the hypothetical part...

I think that's why his wording is weird..

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join