It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A wierd week , magick and stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Connecting Dots..

It's like i'm playing connect the dots again.
Yesterday it happened! David Icke popped up.
Well mentally not for real. It's wierd that with the passing of time a lot of his theories became so much more plausible.

You either like him or hate him. But am I going ad hominem ? Isn't it about theories , discovering the truth. Conspiracies and not about a fatsy middleaged englishman... (sorry)

Talking Ickish..

Well I'm a skeptic (at least I was). I still am but perhaps being a skeptic isn't a good way to find the truth at all.
Occams razor still a good tool but it never comes with solutions it just denies posibillities.
Last week I started to write little stories on ATS. This was great fun and maybe I'll write more stories in the future but for now I'm back on reading CT's.Because something really really wierd happened.

Syncronicity...

For some reason the stuff I made up in my writings wasn't completely fantasy. A very long story but the same thing happened when I was a child.
And now it has happened on ATS. It made me think.
So I started to read my own story like an existing conspiracy theory. And came to the conclusion that I had to take my 'subconcious fantasies' more serious.
For some reason it (subconcious) was directing me to investigate Magick in combination with simulation theory.

Magick tutorials

So here I was looking for 'Magick' tutorials on the internet.To be honest I don't like or believe anything of it yet but in my 'fantasy' writing my subconsious wrote..

Magick and Bugs

Within a simulation the use of Magick always leads to bugs within the source code (the code that Runs a simulation).
Within the current Simulation (The simulation) there have been already many attempts by subjects to alter the source code. As a result The simulation in it's current state has become unstable.It's my view that these Bugs must be contained. Therefore a upgrade of the Simulation is paramount.

So I that framework magick is real within our world. And our world is just a simulation...

After hours of YT vids I came to the conclusion that 99% of Magick on the internet is just bunk. Understand me right I don't say Magick is bunk or not. I can't proof any. And because i'm a strong believer in the Simulation theory. Magick IS possible within that framework. In fact within that framework Magick is just a kind of cheatcode...

Middle Aged Harry potters...

I stumbled on a vid from a middle aged wizard who wanted to explain how to open the Key of solomon. In my (thought) framework it was something like the masteruber cheatcode. But I soon found out that I couldn't do any Magick at all. Because he explained that the whole family of (Ari-El umbri-EL micha-El and gabi-EL) had 'to live inside' me or any attempts in doing magick will lead to failure.
I for myself being a skeptic and an atheist couldn't even believe in God.
I tried Sad but true... So I'm afraid when it comes to Magick will become just an observer nothing more. Well and that's a good thing....

Exploding glasses.

So I looked further and discovered vids that were very scary. I one vid a haunted house with PK activity furniture moving. Well with occams razor I came to the conclusion that it must be faked. If PK (poltergeists?) can really do that stuff my subjective reality becomes quite shaken. So I just razored away with my occam.
But still looking further I came to an almost inexpicable vid. Some guy was doing the ouija board thing when suddenly a glas exploded right before his eyes. If he is an hoaxer he must be the most stupid one in existance I reasoned. Glass exploding right in front of your eyes very dangerous. He also reacted very shaken. Real PK ? maybe maybe not...

Magick and my 'subconcious'.

I became very upset. What if not only The Simulation theory is true but there are also cheatcodes inside it that have a name... we call them 'Magick'. Still not convinced I started to watch some older southpark episodes (tip there are mandela residues in some episodes) to relax a bit.

After a few hours I came to the conclusion that I had to do things I had never done before I order to find the Truth. At the same time I made myself the promise that I would never dabble in Magick. In a way It more or less felt like the promise I made myself as a kid never to hack a server. It's just to dangerous.

Retracing memory...

So I more or less started to 'retrace' my memory. With the 'Key of solomon' as the prime ingedient. After 30min or so (cartman had just reversed Kenny's parka on the TV) it hit me ! Some old whistleblower (David wilcox?) and made connections (kundali,pitunary gland, pk/esp) and in another whistleblower (dissociation,trauma,handlers,pedofilia).

It started to make sense I mean the whole thing that was happening to this world. I just threw magick in the mix and I could see clearly now.
Pedofilia was a was to open the key of solomon in a very bad manner not invocation but evocation!

I my own framework it was something like becoming uncapped. In my own writings it was something like God had limited the capabilities of humans a long time ago to prevent havoc. Isn't there so much havoc in our world right now ? And aren't most of the people that are responsible for that havoc involved in one way or another in 'pedofilia' ?

Sex Not sex...

What if pedofilia hasn't to do anything with 'sex'. But's used to evocate identities or to uncap humans. what is those 'in the box' identities were already out the box. Summoned by people that dabbled in magick.Dijnn? I would assume that they would be very angy looking for vessels.

Demons and such just bugs in simulation

At the current level for lack of better word 'Demons' exists within the simulation that were introduced by subjects using Magick.
The usual clearing process has an hard time to delete these 'Demons'. Another aspect is that an increasingly number of subjects know how to 'summon' these entities.
From our point of view 'Demons' are just Bugs in the Simulation. If a certain critical mass is reached we have no choice but to restart The current running Simulation.
Demons are starting to interact and this is a very bad thing !
In order to eradicate the Bugs we instantiated the simulation. But It turned out that instantiation of the simulation Object has lead to unforeseen errors. These errors become more and more frequent as the simulation passes. At current simulation time these errors are known by subjects under the name of 'Mandela Effect'.

I started to understand the why of the 'lolita flights' the clintons the elite , the vatican and the illuminati. Even the 'why' of dumbing down the populus. And the 'why' of accepting of almost everything the islam does. In fact I started to see the 'footprint' of the Djinn.
Horrible , I started to see that people were just vessels nothing more. People become in power in our society if they're vessels. The old word of Genius means even something as processed by Dijnn.

edit on 1132016 by frenchfries because: removed unclear text

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Big pink pill...

It was like i was breaking inside even cried a little. This world at the present is just a pile of SH!t nothing more. Most people aren't happy. At the same time people will probably become in control (Clintons/Trumps) that make it even more SH!T. I can't do a bloody thing about it.
At the same time maybe all these powerhungry people arent even aware of what they are doing. They are just vessels steered by controlling the entropy in their brain, nothing more. Humanity is attacked I concluded. Can I proof that ? No! Do I need proof ? No. It's obvious this reality can't be all about the human civilization. A gigant cosmos with nothing in it that's laughable ? Humans the only sentient spieces also. So I took that 'pink pill' and became even more open minded in a way that I detested in the past. Just following what my own subconcious wanted to tell me for a very long time ... There might me a 'Maincontroller' or in human terms a God. A guy that wants to save and protect humanity.

Not an atheist anymore..

I still cant believe the standard bible rap.
But to be honest after all the havoc. I'm more willing than ever. Maybe I will never become a believer but for me it's not impossible anymore...

Greetings..

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

I like your thread! You should make it into a rap song!

But you might be overthinking it a little. Sometimes, human stupidity is just human stupidity.

I agree with you, the world is getting darker and darker. But I think that plain, primal desires / selfishness / greed are the responsible.

You'd be surprised how low people can go to get something. No Djinn, no magik ceremonies, no Matrix glitches needed - just simple, selfishness.

Good thread, s+f

edit on 3-11-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I like your thread! You should make it into a rap song!

contacting eminem right now

But you might be overthinking it a little. Sometimes, human stupidity is just human stupidity.

Well that is what I hear very often... sometimes but I'm afraid not this time...

I agree with you, the world is getting darker and darker. But I think that plain, primal desires / selfishness / greed are the responsible.

I don't disagree... But I believe there lies more below the surface

edit on 1132016 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

I don't disagree... But I believe there lies more below the surface

Well, there's that T. Gondii virus which is infecting 50% of the world population:

Once healthy humans are infected with Toxoplasma gondii, it may lead to altered behavioral differences like psychomotor performance and neurological disorders like depression and/or suicide and even schizophrenia.

(...)

Differences in behaviour observed in infected hosts compared to non-infected individuals have been shown to be sex dependent.[81] Looking at humans, studies using the Cattell’s 16 Personality Factor questionnaire, found that infected men scored lower on Factor G (superego strength/rule consciousness) and higher on Factor L (vigilance) while the opposite pattern was observed for infected women.[82] This means that men were more likely to disregard rule and were more expedient, suspicious and jealous.

(...)

Correlation has also been observed between seroprevalence of T. gondii in humans and increased risk of traffic accidents. Infected subjects have a 2.65 times higher risk of getting into a traffic accident.[85] A similar study done in Turkey showed that there is a higher incidence of Toxoplasma gondii antibodies among drivers who have been involved in traffic accidents.[86] Furthermore, this parasite has been associated with many neurological disorders such as schizophrenia.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Scary...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Indeed good one, I heard of that forgot the name of that virus.. (there was also mention of an exploding ant in that post) .
But it 50% of the world populus has that virus it should be priority number one to find some cure. I

A number of studies have suggested that subtle behavioral or personality changes may occur in infected humans,[21] and infection with the parasite has recently been associated with a number of neurological disorders, particularly schizophrenia.[15] A 2015 study also found cognitive deficits in adults to be associated with joint infection by both T. gondii and Helicobacter pylori

Interesting

Also found this :

the cat made me do it

750 deaths per year due to toxo are food related.

Another high risk activity is gardening without gloves

hmmm not a virus at all

A single-celled parasite called Toxoplasma gondii causes a disease known as toxoplasmosis

and in :

cdc toxoplasma gondii

it is stated that sympoms..

If symptoms occur, they typically go away within a few weeks to months. For pregnant women or persons who have weakened immune systems, medications are available to treat toxoplasmosis.

Anyway very interesting and scary... (I do have a cat). thanks for the 'update'

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Awesome thread! I have been thinking about magick as cheatcodes to "the matrix" for quite some time now, but you went even further into this rabbit hole, very interesting way of connecting the dots you got there. Some food for thought right there, for anyone crazy enough. I, for one, surely am.
Thanks for this!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Ah magic. Or magick to cheat the matrix code.
The secret is:
§/&%! then you just ?&%$$%/ while you hold your breath and &%$§()/.
That's pretty much it.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

§/&%! then you just ?&%$$%/ while you hold your breath and &%$§()/

hmm... nothing happens... hey now I see..
thanks for giving me the cheat code to remove hillary and her clan from the matrix...

Greetings

top topics

join