It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Abandons Clinton in Final Week

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Support her, not support her.

Bernie should be livid.

She cheated during the primaries.

He is supporting someone of such low character, that they'd cheat during the debates.

It's says a lot about Bernie's lack of values and ethics if he'll support a lying, cheating, corrupt, political whore.

You can bet he's getting something in return for doing this. He has already proven he is not immune to "the green handshake".

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I would be surprised if money changed hands in any deal between Clinton and Sanders. It is far more likely that he insisted that a particular policy be crammed through with all the gentleness of a skewer through a lump of chicken, probably one which benefits more people than it hurts.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: queenofswords

I would be surprised if money changed hands in any deal between Clinton and Sanders. It is far more likely that he insisted that a particular policy be crammed through with all the gentleness of a skewer through a lump of chicken, probably one which benefits more people than it hurts.

I doubt it. He probably wants that new lake house remodeled and refurnished, maybe a nice add-on, and throw in a great little bass boat while you're at it.

ETA: Or, maybe he wants a 4th home. This time a nice little chalet in the mountains near the slopes.
edit on 3-11-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So you all are admitting Sanders hasn't abandoned Clinton? This is just another Trump hoax?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Don't really care.

If he didn't support her, it's because she's a scum-bucket.
If he did support her, it's because he's a scum-bucket with her.

Which one?

Is he a scum bucket or not?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Deflect much?

I'm not interested in more alt right hoax threads

Are you?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach
a reply to: DBCowboy

Deflect much?

I'm not interested in more alt right hoax threads

Are you?

Then why participate is what you consider a racist thread?

Then again, since I'm not supporting Hillary, why are you even replying to me? I thought by now. . . people like me would be beneath your elevated, superior status.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

He is trying to maintain some validity for his political person and power position since Susan Sarandon and other have declared they will be voting for Jill Stein. He no longer leads a movement but is a relic of it. The only way he can lead again, is to announce that he is pulling his support from Clinton.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I read Sanders words in the quote you provided and it doesn't match up with the thread title you wrote.

Selective interpretation on your part....?

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hillary is workable, republicans are stiff necked and committed to obstruction form of governing.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

I read Sanders words in the quote you provided and it doesn't match up with the thread title you wrote.

Selective interpretation on your part....?

No. The thread title and what Sanders said literally doesn't match up. Sounds like selective interpretation on YOUR part if you can't see that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join