It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bret Baier FNC: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Foxnews source is from Bret Baier. The video is by H.A. Goodman and he goes through several sources that are reporting the same - an indictment for pay to play regarding Clinton and top aides.

As always be reserved with the news until we see an official announcement from the FBI / DOJ.

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

Related Video: Monica Crowley: The Classified Emails Are "Shiny Object" To Distract From Clinton Foundation Corruption

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

Click link above for remainder of article and transcripts.

FBI SOURCES BREAKING NEWS: Clinton Likely Faces Indictments from Pay for Play Clinton Foundation

Published on Nov 2, 2016

My name is H. A. Goodman and I’m an author, columnist, and journalist www.hagoodman.com
Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
www.realclearpolitics.com...
MY NEW DAILY CALLER ARTICLE: dailycaller.com...
WIKILEAKS 26 IS OUT twitter.com...
TUESDAY NO SELLOUTS WITH TIM BLACK www.youtube.com...
“In total, the Clintons raised between $2 billion and $3 billion from all sources”
www.wsj.com...
DOJ DINNER twitter.com...
Clinton ally gave $500K to wife of FBI agent on email probe
nypost.com...
Now Five FBI Field Offices Are Probing Clinton Charity, Adding Fuel To The Fire
dailycaller.com...
500 Conflicts of Interest https://__._/podesta-emails/...
CNN: FBI discovered new emails weeks ago; stash includes classified emails "likely" deleted by Clinton twitter.com...
PHASE 3 THIS WEEK twitter.com...
Laptop in FBI's Weiner sexting case had 'state.gov,' Clinton-related emails, source says
www.foxnews.com...
FBI to review 650,000 emails on Weiner's laptop: report
thehill.com...
we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov
https://__._/podesta-emails/...
most likely criminal https://__._/podesta-emails/...
My first piece in The Daily Caller!! dailycaller.com...
WikiLeaks Tweet About H. A. Goodman’s #PodestaEmail Summaries
twitter.com...
For 3 months Hillary Clinton’s email access was unencrypted, vulnerable to spies
fortune.com...
Note: Sources include Western intelligence, US intelligence and sources in the region.
https://__._/podesta-emails/...
Firm Co-Founded By Hillary’s Campaign Chair Lobbies For Russia’s Uranium One
dailycaller.com...
New Wikileaks Email Suggests Possible Cozy Relationship Between Clinton Campaign and NY Times Reporter www.mediaite.com...

WikiLeaks: New York Times Propped Up Clinton, Subverted Sanders observer.com...
The Hillary Clinton Tapes www.youtube.com...
EXCLUSIVE: New Email Leak Reveals Clinton Campaign’s Cozy Press Relationship
theintercept.com...
Podesta on WikiLeaks Emails twitter.com...
WikiLeaks releases what appear to be Clinton's paid Wall Street speeches
www.theguardian.com...
FBI Says a Laptop That Held Clinton’s E-Mails Has Gone Missing
www.bloomberg.com...
Many donors to Clinton Foundation met with her at State
bigstory.ap.org...
H.A. Goodman Says Bernie Sanders Still Has a Chance
www.youtube.com...
H.A. Goodman Goes After Pro-Clinton Media Bias
www.youtube.com...
This segment correlates also to my appearances on CNN and MSNBC:
H. A. Goodman on MSNBC www.facebook.com...
H. A. Goodman on CNN International
www.snappytv.com...
www.snappytv.com...
H. A. Goodman on CNN New Day
www.facebook.com...

edit on 3-11-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think this has already been posted...somewhere. This is a really good account of everything summed up, I wonder if you can re-title the thread to make it better?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
it has to be true, the Cubs won the world series. There may be hope for the world yet. All curses are hereby broken.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: bryan2006
I think this has already been posted...somewhere. This is a really good account of everything summed up, I wonder if you can re-title the thread to make it better?

The title is the title of the youtube link.. Got a recommendation?

Again - Until the FBI / DOJ announce it formally it could be wrong. Different outlets are reporting the same "sources" with the same info.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ah, I don't know? I did star and flag it. I like how you have a great list of credible sources. Maybe, Multiple Credible Sources Cited: Clinton Faces Indictment For Foundation Fraud

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bryan2006

Ah, I don't know? I did star and flag it. I like how you have a great list of credible sources. Maybe, Multiple Credible Sources Cited: Clinton Faces Indictment For Foundation Fraud

I'll just leave it since the sources in question are using similar language in the titles.. Worst case scenario we can have a mod change the title if need be if it becomes off base or is not substantiated.

**Switched it to Bret Baier's title.**

Again - Until the FBI / DOJ announce it formally it could be wrong. Different outlets are reporting the same "sources" with the same info.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This better not be a big letdown like it usually is.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

No worries, there just has been so much information overload lately that I'd like to see the threads with quality intel stay alive. Clinton is done and all of this is going to shock the world. Life is going to be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Anyone know WHEN this indictment of Hillary is going to happen? There are at least 3 threads today saying that she's going to be charged with a criminal offense, but none of them say WHEN.

After so many false alarms, ranging from KimDotCom's birthday present to Hillary, to today's fake story about NYPD finding that Hillary/Bill involved in Child Sex Rings, I'm leaning cynical.

Election Day is just 6 days from now. We need a Hillary-Buster story ASAP!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think they happen quickly.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

For the sake of getting the stuff out there first, X...
you and the Fox are top drawer! Bumped with vigor!
If any modicum of this ball of stinking yarn unravels before
Friday afternoon, her Grace's muffin is incinerated. Alas...

If the gatekeepers have their way, the poison of a Clinton
V. 2.0 Presidential administration will no doubt leave a
mark of damage on the political landscape that only they
could have originally intended. No sane cabal could lay claim.

This whole affair, and the metamorphosis of the Democratic
Party into truly totalitarian communism is the Neocons'
moist daydream. And I emphatically echo God help us all...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

and I don't think those stories are false yet.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Since they did not use a special prosecutor, which would have reset the investigation back to square one, any new info that refutes / contradicts info provided by the suspects (Clinto, Mills, Abedim, Podesta, etc) would move much faster to an indictment,

I believe Obama has washed his hands of the Clinton mess. Knowing the NYPD has all the evidence since they were the agency that found it, the threats that came from the NYPD sexton chief about releasing the info publicly if its whitewashed, and the public's massive interest in whats going on, the probable disaster that would occur if he pardons her...

Just a feeling but I think she has hit the point where she is no longer worth the political capital to save.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
it has to be true, the Cubs won the world series. There may be hope for the world yet. All curses are hereby broken.

Bread and circuits my friend. With the true blue guys
from the North Side running cover, everything else in the
world (including Rahm's failed administrations) get some
left cover.
Back to the thread-- I hope enough people absorb how
toxic the country has become in even the last couple of
years; and take the appropriate steps to correct it. Like
as if we all knew what an election judge is about and for...
maybe a juror. We need some of those people a century ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

it is so ugly. I'm a pretty liberal leaning person that believes in personal freedom. I am by no means a trump fan and think he's an idiot, but hopefully an honest idiot. There is no way Hilary is fit to serve office and it is promising to know that some Americans cross establishment lines to support our liberties.

link   

Some here ,myself included, believe that the FBI played a move here to allow for the information to be gathered through Weiner and thus Huma. Any incriminating evidence would be had by the NYPD, proliferated an unknown amount of times, then handed up to the FBI.

link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Just because of the seriousness of the topic I would prefer to get stuff out that's accurate rather than be first just to be first. Not to mention I dont want to piss anyone off by constantly posting info thats either incorrect / wrong. Hence the disclaimers added with this post.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Some here ,myself included, believe that the FBI played a move here to allow for the information to be gathered through Weiner and thus Huma. Any incriminating evidence would be had by the NYPD, proliferated an unknown amount of times, then handed up to the FBI.

Certainly a possibility... I have seen reports the Comey ha known about this since October and wanted more concrete info before he reopened the case. That tells me the FBI knows a lot more than whats being reported. I would imagine they would be tying up loose ends, crossing the T's and dotting the lower case j's.

I am curious if the FBI agents who gave Clinton a heads up will keep their jobs though. If you are going to start cleaning house best to start at home first.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Shyaa, excellent!

It's a sound theory. Essentially punting and waiting for the inevitable. I wonder if he got more than he bargained for however.

I've stated before now that Comeys true character and motives will not be known for years. He's been fairly fluid amidst all this.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Since they did not use a special prosecutor, which would have reset the investigation back to square one, any new info that refutes / contradicts info provided by the suspects (Clinto, Mills, Abedim, Podesta, etc) would move much faster to an indictment,

I believe Obama has washed his hands of the Clinton mess. Knowing the NYPD has all the evidence since they were the agency that found it, the threats that came from the NYPD sexton chief about releasing the info publicly if its whitewashed, and the public's massive interest in whats going on, the probable disaster that would occur if he pardons her...

Just a feeling but I think she has hit the point where she is no longer worth the political capital to save.

If that indeed was the determination of the PTB, and the system
as-is has been also determined to have outlived its usefulness--
we are also heading into uncharted and onerus waters.
With all the dirt the Clinton Foundation has to have retained about
all its "FGS NORMAL" operations: and the present state of disclosure
as the FBI is exhibiting, somebody important IS pulling the plug.

Whether it results in a current info void in the system before or after
the election seems less important anymore... even more scary.
Have you felt as I do that the information is not coming up to
the speed with which the train will actually hit the station?
Oh well, maybe a good train wreck is what we need for a reset

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join