It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Was not really sure where to post this. So mods, if you need to move it..

The individual in question is one Laura Silsby, former director of The New Life Children's Refuge. She was caught trying to steal 33 children from Haiti, most of whom were not even orphans and had families.

Hillary has a LONG history of interest in Ms. Silsby. Wikileak emails dating back till at least 2001 have been found in her archives discussing Laura's NGO (EmailID 3776). Laura had claimed she planned to build an orphanage in the Dominican Republic, but authorities in the country said she never submitted an application for this purpose. They instead located to Haiti.

Sources:
wikileaks. org/plusd/cables/10BUENOSAIRES166_a.html
wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465

Huma Abedin was constantly forwarding Hillary articles on this woman's organization: wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

One of the first things Hillary did when she took over the scene in Haiti was to get Laura off the hook: Source (Not wikileaks)
And the attorney who represented Laura Silsby? A man who was himself convicted as a sex trafficker: wikileaks. org/gifiles/docs/32/323249_-os-haiti-us-legal-adviser-to-u-s-haiti-missionaries.html
Even more disturbing, we uncovered an email in Wikileaks where they are literally pricing how much it costs to transport children: wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741

Again, this was the same group that got busted by Haitian Authorities trying to Traffic kids. Source (Not wikileaks)
They're in the Clinton Emails; wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/3741
Pitch for funding or something, super sketchy stuff. wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/3465
This looks like Mills & co are drafting statements following extradition. wikileaks. org/clinton-emails/emailid/2772

Certainly a very interesting puzzle to figure out, and might be in line with what the FBI is looking at.

ETA: Hmm so I guess I can't link to wikileaks?
Edit2: Added a space between . and org, so you can copy the whole address directly to the relevant material.

edit on 3-11-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Looks like this Woman was all for the children !!!!

Hillary exposed yet again.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

FBIanon had several AMA threads on 4chan after that one also. One as recent as last September.

From what I gathered of his claims(relevant to this thread)were:

-Saudi Arabia gives more than just donations to Bill and Hillary, they also provide children. Saudi Arabia is notorious for sex slaves and trading people like cattle. Other sources claim that the GCC is directly involved in the slave trade.
-The Clinton Foundations work in Haiti and the children that went missing after the earthquake isn't a coincidence. FBIanon alluded to this when he mentioned that the Clinton Foundation does a lot of work in countries that don't have very good birth records. Wikileaks has emails that show Hillary was keeping track of news stories related to the fear that children were being trafficked.
-Jeffery Epsteins island and plane are only the tip of his disgusting network. He alleged that congressman/women are also connected to Epstein.

I posted the above in another thread. There are other links I have found between these but they are somewhat loose and I'm looking for more info. Prince Bandar is one link.
edit on 3-11-2016 by ghostrager because: mispelled name

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I've been reading these child sex trafficking accusations and I still have trouble believing them, largely because I don't want to believe them to be true.

If they are, I hope the Clintons are prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

What else can be said of such things?

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
I've been reading these child sex trafficking accusations and I still have trouble believing them, largely because I don't want to believe them to be true.

If they are, I hope the Clintons are prosecuted to the fullest extent possible.

What else can be said of such things?

Still lots of stuff to sift through, but I'm starting to look into UK government pedo ring and seeing if there might be a tie there since the CF is worldwide.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

Yup, I figured I'd bring it here and see what people make of it.

It makes me rethink the whole UK government pedo ring that we heard about a while back. Might be some ties out there somewhere.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

The fear is that if there is a ring, it's a lot larger than anyone could imagine. When Bill was first outed for taking trips with Epstein they showed he flew with him from Japan to see the Sultan of Brunei - the man that held the American beauty queen in the country and allegedly was trying to force her into prostitution. This was when Bill was in office.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

The fear is that if there is a ring, it's a lot larger than anyone could imagine. When Bill was first outed for taking trips with Epstein they showed he flew with him from Japan to see the Sultan of Brunei - the man that held the American beauty queen in the country and allegedly was trying to force her into prostitution. This was when Bill was in office.

Crazy.

I don't doubt that it could be world wide, and it needs to come crashing down no matter the cost imo.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

And Epstein at one point had claimed that he helped start the Clinton Foundation.

On 4chan there is a thread discussing this temple like building that is on Epsteins island.
Here's the link to the photo

There's a lot of speculation as to what it is for and what statues appear around it.

***You can't link directly to Wikileaks, but you can put the email ID for the source so we can look them up on the website. Or people can just right click, copy link, paste it into the bar and replace ___.__ with Wikileaks.com
edit on 3-11-2016 by ghostrager because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It might take decades to unravel how deep the Clinton corruption and meddling goes. I for one an willing to take the time to fully investigate this so it never NEVER happens again.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ghostrager

And Epstein at one point had claimed that he helped start the Clinton Foundation.

On 4chan there is a thread discussing this temple like building that is on Epsteins island.
Here's the link to the photo

There's a lot of speculation as to what it is for and what statues appear around it.

***You can't link directly to Wikileaks, but you can put the email ID for the source so we can look them up on the website. Or people can just right click, copy link, paste it into the bar and replace ___.__ with Wikileaks.com

That is a very strange building.

Also I fixed the links.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It might take decades to unravel how deep the Clinton corruption and meddling goes. I for one an willing to take the time to fully investigate this so it never NEVER happens again.

It may take decades, but hopefully the Court of Public Opinion will take the Clintons out of play much sooner.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Thread closed for review.

Please review the ATS Terms & Conditions Of Use.

Specifically:

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from AboveTopSecret.com LLP).

ETA - Check your PMs
edit on 11.3.2016 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join